Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts III

Go down 
+12
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Charles
Phyxrak
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Melissa
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

Random thoughts III - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:33 am

We'll probably never use some of these smileys. :2cents:

tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:49 am

I thought we would never used that one :2cents: , but you just did, Jugz.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 am

^Lol, my thoughts exactly tongue

How's this though..

I'm going shopping :2cents:
(I actually am)
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:57 am

Someone used it when I was talking about my debts too. It's becoming quite popular. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:59 am

eli_ wrote:

Dina, are you studying Italian? do you get homework? Because I can do them for you almost for free tongue

(seriously if you need any help at all ask me)

I might actually come back to you on that Wink
I'll have my final exam in the end of february and this far I pretty muche succeeded in my exams because I cheated from time to time... sort of guessed what the creative exercise number 3 would be in the exam and already wrote it at home, then just copied it Twisted Evil
Sometimes it wasn't 100% what the task asked for, but mostly I could bend it so it would fit...

I'm really insecure about Italian because there you are, learning english since grade 5 and knowing that foreign language pretty well but don't understand a word of italian.
I chose Latin as my second language (would love to speak french but couldn't be bothered to go though the torture of learning the language) and you don't do a lot of talking there Wink Got my Latinum though, so Mission accomplished.

Starting all over with Italian is really discouraging because things don't go as fast and as easy as I want them to yahoo

Also: Yes to the smileys!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 am

Oh wow do I need exercise...
Took the bike to the store, which, the way there is all downhill so no problem. But of course that makes the way home all uphill.

I think I am about to die dead
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:51 am

MissLilly wrote:
Took the bike to the store, which, the way there is all downhill so no problem. But of course that makes the way home all uphill.

Let me help you: Random thoughts III - Page 30 Ill10

Be careful with those things, Lilly.

Btw, I have to go to the gym and enroll. I've been stalling... meh
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:56 am

MissLilly wrote:

I need to go to the gym more, I used to go everyday and now it's like 3 times a week asd
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:57 am

My friend wants me to go to zumba tomorrow... I think it might kill me too, but it's needed lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:04 am

Isabela wrote:

Let me help you: Random thoughts III - Page 30 Ill10

ROFL
Thank you! Much needed!

Sez wrote:

I need to go to the gym more, I used to go everyday and now it's like 3 times a week asd

3 times a week should be sufficient though. Isn't that whats recommended?

Span_ski wrote:
My friend wants me to go to zumba tomorrow... I think it might kill me too, but it's needed lol
I sooooo want to try zumba. Think maybe I'll order myself one of those DVD's and start training at home, before I take this badly excercised body anywhere for public humiliation tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:07 am

I actually hate Zumba. My bestie dragged me there once and I felt like an absolute idiot for the whole hour.

Also, that first sentence could have been auto corrected really badly. My phone wanted to change Zumba to Zimbabwe. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 am

MissLilly wrote:

Sez wrote:

Span_ski wrote:
I sooooo want to try zumba. Think maybe I'll order myself one of those DVD's and start training at home, before I take this badly excercised body anywhere for public humiliation tongue

Sez, 3 times a week, sounds pretty good! I'd be very impressed with myself if I managed that lol

Lilly - it's good but it's knackering,and I have like no co-ordination so it's also humiliating. Luckily I don't mind making an idiot of myself, so it ends up being a work out for the body and soul... humility and a near heart attack in a 1 hour workout.. good times!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:10 am

Charlie wrote:
I actually hate Zumba. My bestie dragged me there once and I felt like an absolute idiot for the whole hour.

Also, that first sentence could have been auto corrected really badly. My phone wanted to change Zumba to Zimbabwe. Lol.

Damn autocorrect!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 am

I would also be pretty happy with myself if I managed to get to the gym 3 times a week.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:17 am

Span_ski wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

Sez wrote:

Sez, 3 times a week, sounds pretty good! I'd be very impressed with myself if I managed that lol

With my current body weight it's enough but when I have my down weeks I don't bother going unless I have my personal training or weigh in appointments lol
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:24 am

Sez wrote:

With my current body weight it's enough but when I have my down weeks I don't bother going unless I have my personal training or weigh in appointments lol

Random: I haven't weighed myself in years. I decide if I want to lose some pounds by the way I look and feel, rather than based on a number.
Works for me - weighing always makes people miserable so why do it?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:25 am

MsFalange wrote:
Sez wrote:

Random: I haven't weighed myself in years. I decide if I want to lose some pounds by the way I look and feel, rather than based on a number.

I'm actually planning to cut out that once I reach/maintain my weight atm I'm not because I'm not eating enough atm. I only eat 3 small meals a day which is way under what I'm supposed to be eating.

My mum has an obsession of weighing herself and checking all her *fatty* bit's in the mirror. It's quite disturbing actually.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:26 am

I am happy with the aching feeling I have today after my netball match last night. We lost but I don't even care. Our A team stole our GA and C, our WA and WD are new to this division so they're our 'weak links', so to speak, our GD was sick and our WD didn't wanna play because she didn't wanna take her false nails off. Rolling Eyes So we had 3 players from the C team playing for us and we managed to hold our own. I felt really under pressure being the only shooter, I played GS. And the girl who played GA is normally a GD and can't shoot. Good times...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 am

Sez wrote:

I'm actually planning to cut out that once I reach/maintain my weight atm I'm not because I'm not eating enough atm. I only eat 3 small meals a day which is way under what I'm supposed to be eating.

My mum has an obsession of weighing herself and checking all her *fatty* bit's in the mirror. It's quite disturbing actually.

Remember that your body needs you to eat. Especially when you're working out, or you'll be destroying yourself.
Why are you eating so little?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:29 am

MsFalange wrote:
Sez wrote:

I know what you mean. I never weigh myself either, I'd much rather go by how my clothes are fitting me etc. And weighing yourself all the time can get dangerous if you start obsessing over it.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 am

MissLilly wrote:
Sez wrote:

Remember that your body needs you to eat. Especially when you're working out, or you'll be destroying yourself.
Why are you eating so little?

Cause my sleeping pattern is out of whack so I'm skipping breakfast/lunch cause I'm still asleep then plus I have this thing atm where I'm afraid I'm going to choke or something Sad

Actually heading to bed alot earlier then before lol so good night all smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:33 am

Good night! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 am

Sez wrote:

Cause my sleeping pattern is out of whack so I'm skipping breakfast/lunch cause I'm still asleep then plus I have this thing atm where I'm afraid I'm going to choke or something Sad

That doesn't sound good No

Sleep well and sweet dreams Hug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:41 am

I wish I was motivated to exercise. I look at my love handles and wish I could get the evil little things to go away. I want abs and no love handles without exercising. Is it too much to ask for something for nothing??
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:42 am

MissLilly wrote:
Sez wrote:

That doesn't sound good No

Sleep well and sweet dreams Hug

I think it has something to do with my jaw, it keeps popping and clicking and it feels very heavy around my neck area. Suppose to see an orthrodontist soon but I haven't been bothered ringing up lol.

Hug sweet dreams back all or have a nice day smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts III
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next