Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts III

Go down 
+12
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Charles
Phyxrak
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Melissa
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts III - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 am

Charlie wrote:
My gf just called me from the doctor's office. She has a lump on her breast and she has to go and have more tests because they don't know what it is...

I managed to stay calm on the phone because she was crying and I felt like I needed to be soothing or something. But I'm freaking out.

It doesn't have to be anything bad. It can just be a cyst, or something benign.
I know it's not easy to stay calm with news like that, but try, okay?
Hug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 am

Wow, Charlie, i really hope everything turns out ok! ...If it's any consolation, a lot of the time those things turn out to be benign and harmless. Don't freak out just yet smile (i know, easy for me to say)

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:02 am

Isa, why are you in the shadows?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:11 am

MissLilly wrote:
Isa, why are you in the shadows?

I was trying not to engage in the random thoughts discussion because this place is such a black hole and I need some things to be done today. So I was just lurking. But couldn't not say something to Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:13 am

Stay positive Charlie. Hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:19 am

Thanks everyone. I'm sure it'll be fine and turn out to be nothing. Unfortunately it's human nature to picture the worst. It's hard to stay positive and stuff shen she sounds so scared. Thanks for coming out of the shadows for me, Isa. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 am

Hey Charlie. I hope everything will be ok. Hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:45 am

Span_ski wrote:
Hey Charlie. I hope everything will be ok. Hug

Yeah, I hope so too. Thanks Han. smile Hug
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Charlie wrote:
My gf just called me from the doctor's office. She has a lump on her breast and she has to go and have more tests because they don't know what it is...

I managed to stay calm on the phone because she was crying and I felt like I needed to be soothing or something. But I'm freaking out.

Hug

remember there are a lot of reasons for a lump in the breast -- best not to jump to any conclusions. Still an extremely scary thing. Sending you positive thoughts and support over the internet!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Melissa wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Hug

remember there are a lot of reasons for a lump in the breast -- best not to jump to any conclusions. Still an extremely scary thing. Sending you positive thoughts and support over the internet!

Yeah, it could be anything. Thanks babe. smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Keep us informed, Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Methinks I'ma keep the beard. Looks pretty damn sexy with my now-short hair (If I do say so myself!!).

AND CHARLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! hug hug hug

I think tomorrow I might go down and book an appointment to get a tattoo. I've wanted a gold star for obvious reasons since the end of the front thirteen, so I think I'ma get one on the back of my right (writing) hand, right below my thumb.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Mike` wrote:
Methinks I'ma keep the beard. Looks pretty damn sexy with my now-short hair (If I do say so myself!!).

I bet it looks sexy, Mike! Thumbs Up Considering I'm not that into men, I really think men look sexy with a nice, good looking beard. It is very sexy.

Back on girls talk, I'm having such a hard Saturday: awful cramps that just won't go away. Can't hardly move. I hate that.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Bottle of warm water and maybe a painkiller or two might help, Isa.

I got hit with such a headache earlier, so had to lay down for a bit. Fell asleep and woke up now Laughing Oh well!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Just took a painkiller now. I hope it gets better.

You feeling better now, Lilly?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm good now, yeah. Thank you smile

Hope it gets better for you too!

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Isabela wrote:
Mike` wrote:

I bet it looks sexy, Mike! Thumbs Up Considering I'm not that into men, I really think men look sexy with a nice, good looking beard. It is very sexy.

Back on girls talk, I'm having such a hard Saturday: awful cramps that just won't go away. Can't hardly move. I hate that.

Random thoughts III - Page 16 Snapshot201201073

yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:27 pm

Looking very good Mike!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm

hawt

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:33 pm

*wolf whistles* Looking good Mike!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Hey Charlie, how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Pfff, you're all big ol' gays, don't have to lie to make me feel good! Even if it's working. I love you tongue
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Mike` wrote:
Pfff, you're all big ol' gays, don't have to lie to make me feel good! Even if it's working. I love you tongue
busted!
But you're really looking good there, Mike!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Mike` wrote:

What on earth could give you such a ridiculous idea? confused

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:49 pm

Isabela wrote:
Mike` wrote:

What on earth could give you such a ridiculous idea? confused

Just a theory!! asd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts III
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next