Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts III

Go down 
+12
Dina
eli_
Mike`
Charles
Phyxrak
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Melissa
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random thoughts III - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:41 am

Home at last smile
So how's everyone?

Shanna, talk about dreams and such. I had a horrible nightmare last night, in which you were involved. It was at my grandmas house and you were in her kitchen making sandwiches for some reason. And when I walk out there I see a bomb on the floor, and it gave off this bright white flash, which I somehow understood to mean that in exactly ten seconds it would go off. So I just screamed at you "Shanna, RUN!" and then there was all this chaos, the house blew up, and the next second I was running down some street with a child in my arms and it turned into another dream, so I don't even know if you made it out.
Very upsetting. You've been on my mind all day because of this.

As for your friend. I've had a few of those as well, who can't seem to deal with life alone. They have to have some guy to validate them. And what I have learned is that it won't matter what you say. They'll do what they want to do no matter what, and have to learn the hard way. (If they even learn... Desperate people...)
You've already told her what you think, and there's really nothing more to do. She has to make her choice and deal with the consequences unless she decides to do something else with her Friday.

Sez, feel free to talk to us, if you want to Hug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:43 am

MsFalange wrote:
sleepy I'm so tired!
coffee
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:51 am

MissLilly wrote:
Home at last smile
So how's everyone?

Shanna, talk about dreams and such. I had a horrible nightmare last night, in which you were involved. It was at my grandmas house and you were in her kitchen making sandwiches for some reason. And when I walk out there I see a bomb on the floor, and it gave off this bright white flash, which I somehow understood to mean that in exactly ten seconds it would go off. So I just screamed at you "Shanna, RUN!" and then there was all this chaos, the house blew up, and the next second I was running down some street with a child in my arms and it turned into another dream, so I don't even know if you made it out.
Very upsetting. You've been on my mind all day because of this.

As for your friend. I've had a few of those as well, who can't seem to deal with life alone. They have to have some guy to validate them. And what I have learned is that it won't matter what you say. They'll do what they want to do no matter what, and have to learn the hard way. (If they even learn... Desperate people...)
You've already told her what you think, and there's really nothing more to do. She has to make her choice and deal with the consequences unless she decides to do something else with her Friday.
That is a crazy dream!

I'm just at a loss with my friend. She's like the little sister I always wanted and I hate seeing her make bad decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:57 am

Thanks guys - just feelings for like two people atm...a guy and a girl lol - sometimes I don't talk about it because people judge me Sad

Yeah that's why everyday I go out when I can, to clear my head smile
Can't wait until I see my psychiatrist in 2 weeks lol

Thanks guys Hug Group hug

On another note: Damn my trainer killed my legs today >.<
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:00 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Right ok then lol...

Tell her to pass on both the acid and the ex, and use the money she's saved on the acid to invest in a vibrator or something?

There... problem solved?
I just read this response to her. Word for word. She said that the acid was free and then turned really red.

Taking any kind of drug with a group of guys you've only known for a month is not a good idea. Whether they're free drugs or not. Especially if you've never done them before and don't know how they affect you. Potentially dangerous.

Sex with an ex isn't so bad if you both know the score I guess. Seems like the lesser of the two evils.

I've also had to deal with a friend having a breakdown today too. I don't know what to say to her anymore. She just cried all over my desk. I asked her what's wrong and she told me she doesn't know, and she hates feeling like this and not knowing what's wrong is making her feel even worse and all I could do was cwtch her.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Shanna: How about asking if she wants to do something with you on Friday though? Then she has an option.

Sez: Well, if there's ever a safe place to talk about that, here would be it smile
Do they have feelings for you as well? Are you involved with any of them?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Charlie wrote:

Taking any kind of drug with a group of guys you've only known for a month is not a good idea. Whether they're free drugs or not. Especially if you've never done them before and don't know how they affect you. Potentially dangerous.

Sex with an ex isn't so bad if you both know the score I guess. Seems like the lesser of the two evils.

I've also had to deal with a friend having a breakdown today too. I don't know what to say to her anymore. She just cried all over my desk. I asked her what's wrong and she told me she doesn't know, and she hates feeling like this and not knowing what's wrong is making her feel even worse and all I could do was cwtch her.
It must be a day for friend issues! I told her that she was getting herself into a gang bang by doing a bunch of drugs with a bunch of guys. I'm blunt like that. I wouldn't have an issue with the ex sex if he wasn't still in love with her. He also works with us.
MissLilly wrote:
Shanna: How about asking if she wants to do something with you on Friday though? Then she has an option.

I tried that. She decided that she wants to do something with me tomorrow instead.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:21 pm

You can't help people who don't want to help themselves, Shanna. There's nothing more you can do.

Also, didn't you say he broke up with her? Why, if he's still in love with her?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Yeah, so that means she's basically already decided that she's doing either of the guys on Friday.
Nudge her towards the ex. As Charlie says, lesser of two evils.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Span_ski wrote:
Right ok then lol...

Tell her to pass on both the acid and the ex, and use the money she's saved on the acid to invest in a vibrator or something?

There... problem solved?
I just read this response to her. Word for word. She said that the acid was free and then turned really red.

Sorry - I didn't mean to make your friend blush... damn my lack of british filter to stop me staying inappropriate stuff. lol

Shanna_ wrote:

That is a crazy dream!

I'm just at a loss with my friend. She's like the little sister I always wanted and I hate seeing her make bad decisions.

Yes, it's awful seeing people you care about make bad choices, but unfortunately sometimes, these things are out of our hands confused

Charlie wrote:

Yep, I know that feeling, sometimes, there's nothing you can really do to make a person feel better, no matter how hard you try. I have a similar situation going on here, and it's been like a 2 year battle trying to convince them to get help, which they refuse to do, and is becoming increasingly destructive to the point my best option is always to leave once I've done all I can to assist with the practicalities.

MissLilly wrote:

This sounds like a much better piece of advice than my earlier attempt.

Cwtches all round I think today Cwtch

EDIT: If Lillys advice is out of the question, then yes, the ex is the lesser of 2 evils.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Well yes. The guy plays darts and we sometimes practice at his uncles place some nights. The girl believe it or not is my personal trainer and she's 100% into guys (I think she has a boyfriend herself lol) I think it's more of a discovery crush with her. I am definitely pansexual (I look more on personally then looks) and yeah that's how I'm attractived to both of them.

I would chose the guy over the girl because I has known him for longer plus he's so caring and sweet. He just doesn't notice me in the way I see him (more than friends)

Excuse the weird typing I'm on my iPod lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Charlie wrote:
You can't help people who don't want to help themselves, Shanna. There's nothing more you can do.

Yep, he did the dumping but regretted it right away. He's been trying to get back with her since then. He even told her he was ok with the new guy and that if she stopped it with him that they could work through everything.

Sez, Hug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Yep, he did the dumping but regretted it right away. He's been trying to get back with her since then. He even told her he was ok with the new guy and that if she stopped it with him that they could work through everything.

Sez, Hug

Oh dear... What a mess. And now she's not interested in him?

And a Welsh one from me, Sez. Cwtch
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Sez wrote:
Well yes. The guy plays darts and we sometimes practice at his uncles place some nights. The girl believe it or not is my personal trainer and she's 100% into guys (I think she has a boyfriend herself lol) I think it's more of a discovery crush with her. I am definitely pansexual (I look more on personally then looks) and yeah that's how I'm attractived to both of them.

I would chose the guy over the girl because I has known him for longer plus he's so caring and sweet. He just doesn't notice me in the way I see him (more than friends)

I don't know what to say about the personal trainer crush. She's sorta out of the question, isn't she? Is that difficult for you, or are you okay with that?

About the guy, what if you try to talk to him? He might surprise you. If you really feel for him, it's a chance worth taking in my book.
Or you know, put on your womanly charms and make him see it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:02 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Sez wrote:

I don't know what to say about the personal trainer crush. She's sorta out of the question, isn't she? Is that difficult for you, or are you okay with that?

About the guy, what if you try to talk to him? He might surprise you. If you really feel for him, it's a chance worth taking in my book.
Or you know, put on your womanly charms and make him see it Wink

Yeah trainer is out of the question I knew that already tongue

But yeah I'm super shy around the guy. Might see if I request a practice night for darts and see if he rocks up tongue

Thanks so much guys for the hugs Hug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:24 pm

Sez wrote:

Yeah trainer is out of the question I knew that already tongue

But yeah I'm super shy around the guy. Might see if I request a practice night for darts and see if he rocks up tongue

Thanks so much guys for the hugs Hug

You should totally do that! All the luck to you, hun! I'm cheering on you! Cheerleader

Hug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Charlie wrote:

I asked her if she was still in love with him today and she said no and that she didn't know if she ever really was. They dated for a year so that sucks for him. Personally I think she should try a girl and see where that leads. I tell her that all the time too. Anyway, it's a giant hot mess.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:12 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:

I asked her if she was still in love with him today and she said no and that she didn't know if she ever really was. They dated for a year so that sucks for him. Personally I think she should try a girl and see where that leads. I tell her that all the time too. Anyway, it's a giant hot mess.

She should try a girl... That made me chuckle.

It does sound like a mess. People eh? Lol.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:14 pm

Just found the best smiley ever. Too bad it's in French (I think it's French...?) but you get the gist
lesbian sex
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:44 pm

LOL Those lesbian ones are too funny.

Span, since you are a seafarer: Boat

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Bah ha ha ha!

Thanks mate smileyahoo

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm

I had the weirdest dreams/nightmares in these past nights - maybe that's why I'm so tired.

In the last one I was at school (though it didn't really look like my school, the halls were similar but the classroom was unrecognizably).
For some reason I had a newspaper in front of me and there was an article about one of my closest and dearest friends who was on holiday in Turkey in this dream. Apparently her 'clique' gave her a car as a present and she was in a horrible accident with it in Turkey and died (that was, what the article was about).
...Like??? WTF
Thumbs Down

I'm sort of dreading tomorrow. It's the day of the obsequies and I've been distracting myself pretty well for these past days.
Also my grandma will hear the results of her check-up tomorrow and we'll know if the radio-therapy was successful.
So sort of a really big day ahead of me.

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Alcohol between classes is highly underrated.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Here they say that if you dream about someone dying you actually extend their life, so cheer up!

Last edited by eli_ on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:42 pm

5 days... just 5 more days... focus Han... focus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts III   Random thoughts III - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts III
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next