Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts I - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:30 am

We've just had lots of hail so far. I dunno how likely it is that we'll get snow any time soon.

I don't hate the snow if I have nothing to do. But seriously, the UK cannot cope when it snows. It irritates me.

Where in Cardiff? And why? Lol. Don't accidentally get off the train in Newport mind. Awful place. Lmao. (My home town.) I don't fare how much they try to say it's a city, it's not, all that means is we have enough annoying bus lanes to 'qualify' as a city.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:41 am

LOL - I'll be heading to a business park just outside the city centre, not very exciting I'm afraid.

I've been to Newport a few times I did a bit of work there in my last job. I though it was alright smile. I've never been on a night out there or anything though?

Yeah, Britain does struggle with a few snowflakes lol. London is the worst... it can't cope at all. If it snowed when I lived there I could guarantee myself a few work from home days (ie build a snowman with blackberry in pocket). Obviously it's a total pain if you actually have to be somewhere.

The snow does seem to be sticking here though...

Random thoughts I - Page 19 2011-12-16122839
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:54 am

It's a good night out if you're with the right people. Cardiff is better, and has more gay clubs so I prefer it.

When next week? Give me a shout, we can go for a drink or something. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 am

Cool well I should know later today what the plan is. If we're driving though unfortunately it'll probably be drive down, have meeting, drive back. But if I'm coming over from London, I'll probably stay a night either in Cardiff or with my mate in Bristol, so I'll keep you posted.

Ok so it's snowing a lot here now.

With every additional flake, I can see my journey time increasing lol

EDIT: Yup, it's Christmassy now for sure

Random thoughts I - Page 19 2011-12-16132203
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:54 am

Okay cool. That'll be a long day if you're driving.

I'm going for another Christmas meal this afternoon. By the time Christmas day arrives I'll be sick of Christmas dinner. Luckily, for the meal with my friends from my old job, we're going to a Greek restaurant, so that will be a nice break.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:58 am

That looks amazing, Span. Nothing like my Christmas though.

Mine will be something like this, including the temperature around 35º to 40º C.

Random thoughts I - Page 19 1434454-0367-atm14
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:05 am

^ BZ - once the novelty has worn off... I'll be wanting some sunshine, and jealous as hell I promise you!

Charlie wrote:
Okay cool. That'll be a long day if you're driving.

I'm going for another Christmas meal this afternoon. By the time Christmas day arrives I'll be sick of Christmas dinner. Luckily, for the meal with my friends from my old job, we're going to a Greek restaurant, so that will be a nice break.

Do they have a set menu? Coz i'm seeing Turkey kebab here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:18 am

I am jealous of the snow and the nice weather. It's taken a turn for the gross here. Lots of cold rain. Blah...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:54 am

LOL I'm reading about two macaws that live in a minizoo in my hometown. They are saying the macaws are a lesbian couple. They are always together helping each other and they have been together for 20 years. How cute is that?

Random thoughts I - Page 19 Ararasgays620x465
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 am

That is beautiful! ^
The animal world is truly something!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:39 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I am jealous of the snow and the nice weather. It's taken a turn for the gross here. Lots of cold rain. Blah...

same here. It's been raining for too long, I want snow Sad
I can only just barely get into my Christmas spirit without snow
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:42 am

We've pre-ordered. Unfortunately, turkey kebab wasn't an option. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Shame. I thought turkey souvlaki sounded quite festive. Lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Agreed.

It's fascinating watching someone put their make up on. Well, hilarious in my case. I'm sat in my friend's car while she does her make up and her tits are actually about to fall out. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:23 pm

What, she puts make up on them? Lmao!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:57 pm

I want snow!!! Only rain so far Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:01 pm

No, it's the way she's leaning to see in the mirror combined with the fact that they're mostly on show anyway.
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:05 pm

elilenna wrote:
I want snow!!! Only rain so far Crying or Very sad
Same here. Crying or Very sad I can't really get into Christmas mood, and Christmas is my favorite holiday. Usually I'm already super excited for Christmas in the middle of November, but this year the weather really keeps me from it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:10 pm

Last year on the 14th of december I was dancing through the streets at night after walking home from my best friends birthday.
The streets were only lit by the streetlights and the chain of lights in the gardens of people and everything was white because it had just snowed for hours and since it was so late no cars had been driving through it so it was really like a 'winter wonderland'.

And this year all i have is rain Sad(
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Charlie wrote:
No, it's the way she's leaning to see in the mirror combined with the fact that they're mostly on show anyway.

Lol. Yeah I figured.... just joking Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Lol. Yeah I figured.... just joking Laughing

I know, but she was hardly leaning, they're just there... How!? Boobs are magic. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Just got a Christmas present! The second today.

This time from my intern, she is soooo cute. She got me a box of hershey kisses. Awww.

Random thoughts I - Page 19 2011316_46581
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 pm

I'm gonna add some more smileys, what do you think? I like to have loads, but maybe they're already too much?
Just regular ones though, if it was up to me we'd have just stuff like this
Random thoughts I - Page 19 Red-fox-smiley-020 but I'll contain myself Wink

But I can add some cute stuff for Christmas, and then take it down after the holidays
Random thoughts I - Page 19 Christmas-smiley-084
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:29 pm

I like that B&W one, Eli. I see no problem with that stuff.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Can never have too many smileys Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next