Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts I

Go down 
+10
Dina
eli_
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Charles
House Carl
mardou
Span_ski
MissLilly
Isa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random thoughts I - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:51 pm

CRAP! Drinking sparkling wine with a straw out of the bottle isn't a good idea - it might spill over... damn -.- Stupid!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Now we're at my friend's house because she needs to get changed. She had a wardrobe malfunction, the zip on her dress broke and split right up her side. She had to wear my blazer. Girls are so funny...

Oh no, my battery is dying.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm drinking this right now. Anyone want to guess what this is?

Random thoughts I - Page 20 P1010211
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:45 pm

What in the world..? Looks like.. I'm not even gonna say it :P

Is it some form of health coctail, or? Spinach?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Oh god, I have a song from a movie I haven't seen in around 13 years on my brain for some strange reason. And I still know ALL the words! Crazy tailspin
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:14 pm

London... i love you! Hero worthy welcome, and a happy little span :-)
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:23 pm

MissLilly wrote:
What in the world..? Looks like.. I'm not even gonna say it :P

Is it some form of health coctail, or? Spinach?

LOL No. That is a beverage very popular in the south of South America, especially Argentina, Uruguay and southern states of Brazil (where I was born). We call it chimarrĂ£o or mate (not mate, more like matĂ©). It's basically hot water and dried leaves of yerba (herb) matĂ© (that green stuff). I think it was originally consumed by indiginous people and then incorporated by Europeans. My dad drinks this stuff every morning and every evening. It's a cultural thing, you can drink alone or you can invite friends to have a chimarrĂ£o. You prepare a bottle of hot water and then everybody drinks it from the same gourd (not at the same time lol). It's like a ritual or something.

Since I'm 2,000 km (1,200 miles) away from my hometown and my family, drinking this makes me feel closer to them.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Hmm.. Sounds interesting.
How does it taste?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Just got a text that was one that can't be passed on. A legit invite to a "gay Christmas party" tonight. Yes please!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Hmm.. Sounds interesting.
How does it taste?

Like a bitter tea. You have to get used to it. I think the whole ritual is more important than the taste itself.

Oh, that sounds very interesting, Shanna.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
MissLilly wrote:

LOL No. That is a beverage very popular in the south of South America, especially Argentina, Uruguay and southern states of Brazil (where I was born). We call it chimarrĂ£o or mate (not mate, more like matĂ©). It's basically hot water and dried leaves of yerba (herb) matĂ© (that green stuff). I think it was originally consumed by indiginous people and then incorporated by Europeans. My dad drinks this stuff every morning and every evening. It's a cultural thing, you can drink alone or you can invite friends to have a chimarrĂ£o. You prepare a bottle of hot water and then everybody drinks it from the same gourd (not at the same time lol). It's like a ritual or something.
My dad's side of the family drinks it all the time.

Just a few days ago they made it chilled with orange juice in it.... so bad haha :P

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Just got a text that was one that can't be passed on. A legit invite to a "gay Christmas party" tonight. Yes please!
Jealouuuusssss bounce
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:20 pm

It's snowinnnnng YAY
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:28 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
My dad's side of the family drinks it all the time.

Just a few days ago they made it chilled with orange juice in it.... so bad haha tongue

They're from Argentina, right? Makes sense.

Chilled with orange juice in it? That sounds awful! dead
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:29 pm

MissLilly wrote:
It's snowinnnnng YAY
Lucky.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

They're from Argentina, right? Makes sense.

Chilled with orange juice in it? That sounds awful! dead
Yep Argentina.

SO awful haha.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Mate with orange juice is Tereré. Very popular in Paraguay because it's freaking hot there and if you drink mate with hot water you start to sweat like hell. My friends love it. It's getting hot here now and they've replaced the hot water for the orange juice. Awful. I don't drink mate because it gives me like..heartburn.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Gay Christmas party is a lillte more fancy then I thought it would be. I was actually tricked. I'm here to be a buffer for my friend and his ex. There's a bartender at this house and I think I just accidentally ate beef. My stomach hates me...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:19 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Gay Christmas party is a lillte more fancy then I thought it would be. I was actually tricked. I'm here to be a buffer for my friend and his ex. There's a bartender at this house and I think I just accidentally ate beef. My stomach hates me...

Accidentally? How does that happen? Oh dear...

A fancy gay Christmas party? The last gay Christmas party I went to was in a club and it was sweaty and gross and full of sex. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:12 am

mardou wrote:
Mate with orange juice is Tereré. Very popular in Paraguay because it's freaking hot there and if you drink mate with hot water you start to sweat like hell. My friends love it. It's getting hot here now and they've replaced the hot water for the orange juice. Awful. I don't drink mate because it gives me like..heartburn.
Ahh i see, so it's not just some creation my family made up haha Tongue

--------------
I find this smiley really damn funny Drool

And now i shall sleep because my head is killing me.
Nighhttt sleepy
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:33 am

I went to my old works office Christmas party last night.

Is it wrong that I feel kinda happy that it took them like 2 months for the company to get back to some sort of normality after I left?

It was awesome though! It was so nice to see all my old friends again and it was nice to be asked if I'd come back (prob not). It's nice feeling wanted sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:05 am

Span_ski wrote:
I went to my old works office Christmas party last night.

Is it wrong that I feel kinda happy that it took them like 2 months for the company to get back to some sort of normality after I left?

It was awesome though! It was so nice to see all my old friends again and it was nice to be asked if I'd come back (prob not). It's nice feeling wanted sometimes.

No, it's not wrong, it's perfectly normal. And it's great to feel wanted. Good times! beer

I'm off to lunch now. My Economics class was painfully boring, more than usual!

----------------

OMG we have a sad little panda smiley now: sad little panda
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:08 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

I'm off to lunch now. My Economics class was painfully boring, more than usual!

----------------

OMG we have a sad little panda smiley now: sad little panda

Lol - don't be sad panda smile!

And yes economics is painfully boring. It was my least favourite class for my masters.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:32 am

This is so cute: :hohoho:

Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:32 am

What do you do for a living? Sorry, I'm sure you've answered this before @Span_ski

Haha Brav - :hohoho:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts I   Random thoughts I - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts I
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next