Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Music talk

Go down 
+11
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Dina
Span_ski
mardou
House Carl
MissLilly
Charles
Isa
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Music talk - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:00 pm

I downloaded a few of her songs some years ago, but I never really liked anything besides Fidelity. (And I guess I only liked that one because it was on Veronica Mars, which I looooved tongue)

Anyway, this reminded me of this song, which I was totally obsessed with back in those days:

Still so beautiful I love you
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:29 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I downloaded a few of her songs some years ago, but I never really liked anything besides Fidelity. (And I guess I only liked that one because it was on Veronica Mars, which I looooved tongue)
angry

jk...maybe tongue

Some other Regina songs I like-

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Well, to make it up to you, I just sat through all 4 Wink The first and last one was kinnda okay. But it's not really my taste. She's got a cool voice though Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:51 pm

mardou wrote:

can we appreciate her beauty for a minute?
ok, bye.

I do find her very attractive in an unconventional sort of way. And it helps that she's a singer. I kind of have a thing for singers.

Music talk - Page 12 936full-regina-spektor

She has really beautiful eyes, and very nice lips too.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Ingrid Michaelson just released a new album. I need to listen to it. I loved her last album.

First track is awesome!

Also, just ripped Friendly Fires album "Pala" to my itunes. This is a fun song Laughing -

I love this song! It's very...Australian. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:31 am

Love Regina and Ingrid. Also Sara Bareilles. All amazingly talented women with great voices
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:31 pm

As we were looking for background music for a video we are doing atm, my bandmates were saying that they wanted sth. instrumental.
I was not impressed and thought that in the end I'd just give my blessing to some song that I didn't find horrible, but that we for sure wouldn't find something, that I'd really like.

Then our drummer send us this song and I changed my mind I love you

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:15 pm

song of the day. It sounds... unbelievable sexy.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:30 am

On our prom we will go on the stage in groups to get our final school certificate.
Each group can choose a song that will play in the background .
Mostly songs like "Time of my life" "Time to say goodbye" are picked

We chose this lulz

Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:15 pm

^
That's a good tune!! I like The Prodigy.
My classmates chose "Rock and Roll Train" By Ac/Dc as our "Prom Song". I'm not even joking. We made our entrance with that song. Laughing

Lot of them went to this gig. AcDc made a dvd of that night. I think that was probably the reason lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Just listened to the acoustic version of Dirty Vegas - Days Go By. Loved it.

I wish I could play guitar. Or was musically inclined in any way. I used to play piano but gave up like 8 years ago and I don't remeber a thing. Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:34 pm

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:46 pm

I loved that song! I had that album... well I still do somewhere in a box along with the rest of my possessions lol, but we just to dance to that at clubs a lot when I was in my late teens..
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:52 pm

And isn't she BEAUTIFUL in that vid? Like, DAMN! I love that woman!
Also, the scottish accent! I love you

Not music, and it's a little bit old, but I just have to! Sooo funny ROFL
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:37 pm

I was really into Garbage when I was a teen. Still love a lot of the songs. Love Shirley Manson.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Their new album comes out May 15th, or something! I can't wait bounce
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:40 pm

WAIT.

So apparently Razorlight was reformed with an entirely new band, but Johnny still on lead vocal. Yay.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 pm

"I got to go" lulz

Haha, okay, I'm done, I promise Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 am

MsFalange wrote:
Love Regina and Ingrid. Also Sara Bareilles. All amazingly talented women with great voices

BTW, I forgot to say hell yes to Sara Bareilles the other day. Thumbs Up I'm listening to a Sara Bareilles station on Pandora right now.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:12 am

Mike` wrote:
WAIT.

So apparently Razorlight was reformed with an entirely new band, but Johnny still on lead vocal. Yay.

Cool beans Cool
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:46 am

I've never been a massive Razorlight fan. I like a couple of their tracks and they are very good live but it's just never something I would choose to listen to. If it was on a mix CD I would skip it. Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:38 pm

asd
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:24 pm

MissLilly wrote:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9jK-NcRmVcw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

asd

I laugh everytime I see this vh1 commercial. And now I cant take "the final countdown" seriously.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:27 pm

Lolol, what in the world ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music talk   Music talk - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Music talk
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next