Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movie talk

Go down 
+14
Mike`
badromancexx
Shanna_
eli_
Melissa
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
House Carl
Span_ski
Charles
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Movie talk - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:27 pm

It's definitely gonna be great to have 12 more episodes of this, to see where they really go with it. The ending as it is now, left me a bit miffed, like she just gave up, and that's not what I wanted to see, especially with the whole "I want to tell my daughter that I did what was right!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:34 pm

This is exciting. The ending, well, there wasn't much she could do, especially just after she got the news, but after she thinks about it, I'm sure she will do what is right. It's a such an awful position though. And I loved Beals' character, her drama is very interesting too.

This is such an interesting project.

Ugh, this country where youtube is blocked... swear
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:25 pm

I just watched the 3 episodes of Lauren. I'm intrigued to see where they're gonna go with this. I'll definitely keep watching.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:01 am

I downloaded a VPN app on my iPad and now I can watch youtube! yahoo

YAY

Party

The other stories seem interesting too.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:05 am

Woo~YouTube! stars
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:13 am

It's a depressing world without youtube!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:16 am

Wooo! Congrats on the youtube thumbs up

Yeah, I wouldn't know what to do without it, especially since sometimes I like to embrace the stalker in me and sit all day and watch interviews and such Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:20 am

Hahaha we all have our stalkers days!

Obviously I'm gonna go back home later and watch a bunch of videos of Troian yahoo

It's only the iPad, but it's better than nothing.

Youtube is blocked here since September!!!! Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:25 am

Good to know I'm not the only one Wink Hehehe!

Why did they block it though? Like, what's so dangerous about youtube?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:30 am

Yeah, basically because of videos they think are anti-Islam.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:35 am

Fucking Islam...
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:54 pm

Isa wrote:
Yeah, basically because of videos they think are anti-Islam.

Do they sell shows like 24 or Homeland over there?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:12 pm

They don't sell any show here. I have never seen a legit DVD store selling legit DVDs in the country. But they are stores that sell all kinds of pirate DVDs including those two.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Dina: The Veronica Mars kickstarter is now possible for you!
I'm sitting here all sour-like because Finland, Denmark and Sweden is also a go, but no Norway... Which doesn't make sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:20 am

Long shot, but has anyone seen Loving Annabelle? A lot of you would hate it because i know how much you hate student/teacher relationships, but i've had serious feelings for like 3 of my teachers lol. Apparently it's because i have mummy issues haha... Sooooo this movie was like ahhhhhhh for me
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:32 am

sex is hot i like sex
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:52 am

uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:55 am

I've heard of it, but I don't think I've ever seen it?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:06 am

omgomgom omgggg
Now i'm skimming through Lost and Delirious. Have you seen that??? It's a sad movie... There's this bit where this little girl (like 10ish?) walks in on her sister and this girl having sex and she looks all shocked and stuff.... THE LITTLE GIRL IS EMILY VANCAMP ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:10 am

Wow, i downloaded a lot of these movies in my teenage in-the-closet years. Looking back, theyre all so dramatic and angsty.

I also know where half my ipod come from haha.
I love you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZcpUyI9jhU
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:14 am

I really liked Lost and Delirious. I love a good angsty film.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:24 am

It was very good.

Just laughing realising Emily Vancamp's in it.

Meshell Ndegeocello's 'Beautiful' is a lovely song.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:15 am

It's been so long since I saw either of those films I hardly even remember what they were about. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:36 am

Yes, the world of lesbian cinema was very angsty and dark in the late 90's early 2000's.... you had Lost and Delierious, Gia, Bound, High Art.... Damn.

I was actually relieved when stuff like Imagine me and You and DEBS and stuff came out, just because it was nice to watch a lesbian film where no one died.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:22 am

I love DEBS, I wish there was a DVD out for it over here, I've looked everywhere for a region four one Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie talk
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next