Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movie talk

Go down 
+14
Mike`
badromancexx
Shanna_
eli_
Melissa
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
House Carl
Span_ski
Charles
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Movie talk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:43 pm

LOL That was fast!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Laughing Laughing All I needed to do was download a plug in. I didn't know that. I'm not very skilled in this kind of things. scratch When it says DOWNLOAD I always think is a virus or something like that..
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:24 pm

I'm going through all the movies i've downloaded and realising how gay i am LOL ....half of them either have a gay plot, or a hot woman in it.

Anyway i feel like writing a list cause i'm bored, so here you go:
Good ones/my favourites/you should all see:
- Hard Candy (Ellen Page is a genius)
- Loving Anabelle (I could totally relate to that one haha)
- Lost And Delirious.
- The Number 23
- Boys Don't Cry
- Brothers
- Alice In Wonderland
- Donnie Darko
- Frankie and Alice
- Monster
- Match Point
- The Roommate
- The Talented Mr Ripley
- Where The Heart Is.
-----------------------------
Ones i wish i didn't download:
- Kissing Jessica Stein
- But I'm A Cheerleader
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Avatar (yes, i am the only person who hated that movie :P)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:29 pm

I also hated Avatar! I couldn't actually get through more than 20 minutes or something before I turned that shit OFF, so I didn't even see all of it Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 11:35 pm

Haha, it just felt to slowwww....and not epic at all really. Dunno.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:22 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
I'm going through all the movies i've downloaded and realising how gay i am LOL ....half of them either have a gay plot, or a hot woman in it.

Anyway i feel like writing a list cause i'm bored, so here you go:
Good ones/my favourites/you should all see:
- Hard Candy (Ellen Page is a genius)
- Loving Anabelle (I could totally relate to that one haha)
- Lost And Delirious.
- The Number 23
- Boys Don't Cry
- Brothers
- Alice In Wonderland
- Donnie Darko
- Frankie and Alice
- Monster
- Match Point
- The Roommate
- The Talented Mr Ripley
- Where The Heart Is.
-----------------------------
Ones i wish i didn't download:
- Kissing Jessica Stein
- But I'm A Cheerleader
- The Girlfriend Experience
- Avatar (yes, i am the only person who hated that movie :P)

Standard. 99% of the movies and series I have are because they're queer, queer adjacent or there are hot women in them. You legend, VFA. Hehe.

I hated BIAC the first time I watched. After watching it again I thought it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:46 am

Thank god there are people who didn't like Avatar as well Laughing
For me it was the most overhyped movie EVER.. ugh.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:57 am

Charlie wrote:

Standard. 99% of the movies and series I have are because they're queer, queer adjacent or there are hot women in them. You legend, VFA. Hehe.

I hated BIAC the first time I watched. After watching it again I thought it was hilarious.
Maybe rewatching it is key then, haha. I only saw it once and genuinely wondered if it was a joke Tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:24 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Maybe rewatching it is key then, haha. I only saw it once and genuinely wondered if it was a joke Tongue

Exactly. The first time I watched it I was like WTH? But on the second watch when you can keep in mind that it's satire there are some pretty hilarious moments.
Back to top Go down
House Carl

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
First trailer of The Hobbit. That's exciting! It gives me warm, family feelings, because I watched all 3 LOTR films with my sister, my dad and my stepmom year after year. It was like a family thing. I want that again next year.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eM--4UklaL4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also, Galadriel. I love Cate Blanchett.

I've kinda gotten over the whole LOTR thing (Star Wars too), but damn if I don't want to see that movie now.

Also, Prometheus. Ridley Scott has been crap for a while now, but that trailer was like an homage to the original Alien trailer (seriously, look that 1979 original teaser up on Youtube) and I really want to see it now.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Charlie wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Exactly. The first time I watched it I was like WTH? But on the second watch when you can keep in mind that it's satire there are some pretty hilarious moments.

I love BIAC! It's certainly not the greatest love lesbian story, and it's cracky as hell but it's hilarious! I own it on DVD. The only other lesbian movies I own are D.E.B.S. (which is cracky and hilarious as well), Fingersmith (dark, dramatic, Victorian), and Loving Annabelle which I bought off iTunes.

I've seen a few others, but most aren't really worth buying. Lol. I loved parts of I Can't Think Straight, and the two actresses in it are exotically gorgeous, but as a whole that movie is utter crap. Haha.

I own one gay movie- Latter Days. I think it's a great unconventional love story, and well acted, and I like the angst that comes from the one guy being Mormon. I'm kind of fascinated by Mormonism.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:41 pm

I could really use some tips on lesbian movies.

-------------------

Dad: Are you watching West Side Story?

Me: Yes.

Dad: Ugh. This film is so boring.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Titanic is on Fox HD. Many, many years since I've seen this film for the last time. I can even remember the first time I saw it. I even remember the day: 16th January, 1998. Made such a huge impact. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Best 4 seconds of Titanic:
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:33 pm

LOL such a crappy movie.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:35 am

just watched imagine me and you. so many feelings. Hadn't seen it before, but saw all the gif's going around tumblr so I watched it.

Makes me sad though in a way -- I wish more mainstream movies could have love triangles like that where the girl ends up with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:13 pm

I love Imagine Me & You! I can't believe I forgot about it when I was talking about lesbian movies before. Piper Perabo is so freaking cute in that! Now I want to watch it again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:44 pm

I think I was more impressed by Lena than Piper in IM&Y. I haven't seen Fingersmith. I have Tipping the Velvet on DVD but I didn't buy it though, I seem to have aquired it from somewhere. Lol.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Oh god I hated IM&Y. I mean, Lena is a goddess, hands down, and Piper is cute, I guess. But the movie was so freaking STUPID Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 pm

She really is a goddess. I don't really have a strong opinion either way on the film itself but I think that's because I haven't seen it since it was in the cinema and my memory isn't great. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:06 pm

eli_ wrote:
Oh god I hated IM&Y. I mean, Lena is a goddess, hands down, and Piper is cute, I guess. But the movie was so freaking STUPID Evil or Very Mad

lol I'm gonna guess you don't like traditional chick flicks. I'm a sucker for any kind of rom-com movie -- which is funny cuz I'm so not a romantic/sap in RL. Maybe I just like to live vicariously through these movies.

All chick flicks have the same format/predictable ending etc. I just love the fact that there is actually a decent chick flick out there where the two leads are girls. (and hot)
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:16 pm

LOL, I'm extremely romantic in RL, but I just can't stand bad written movies, I guess I'm too picky...? At the end of that movie I was just like Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
But yeah, that's probably one of the few real lesbian movies out there, even if it wasn't clear if Rachel was gay or bi or what. I'd so love to have more, you know, real love stories between girls, not just tragic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Charlie wrote:
I think I was more impressed by Lena than Piper in IM&Y. I haven't seen Fingersmith. I have Tipping the Velvet on DVD but I didn't buy it though, I seem to have aquired it from somewhere. Lol.

I like Fingersmith a lot better than Tipping the Velvet, even though frankly the actresses aren't as attractive. But I like Sally Hawkins, and I like the story better. I didn't read the book first so I really didn't know what was going to happen with Sue and Maud (Miss Lilly!). So many twists and heartwrenching moments.

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:43 pm

eli_ wrote:
LOL, I'm extremely romantic in RL, but I just can't stand bad written movies, I guess I'm too picky...? At the end of that movie I was just like Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
But yeah, that's probably one of the few real lesbian movies out there, even if it wasn't clear if Rachel was gay or bi or what. I'd so love to have more, you know, real love stories between girls, not just tragic stuff.

Aw, I liked how IM&Y ended.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:56 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

I like Fingersmith a lot better than Tipping the Velvet, even though frankly the actresses aren't as attractive. But I like Sally Hawkins, and I like the story better. I didn't read the book first so I really didn't know what was going to happen with Sue and Maud (Miss Lilly!). So many twists and heartwrenching moments.

Que? Movie talk - Page 3 Scratchhead
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie talk
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next