Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

Go down 
+3
MissLilly
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:13 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Quote :
If RC is good, then the whole thing was about revealing herself to the girls?
I'm seeing this theory around... Then Jenna and co. fucked up the plans with the fire.

Yeah, that's what I thought too.

But the producers/writers keep saying that RC is A and she is behind all things, so she can't be good, right?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:41 am

Isa wrote:

"Good question. Wren and Cece both will return. Not right away, but with Wren, it's fun for us to remind the audience your first impression of this person. Don't forget who he was in the first couple episodes, where he cheated on his fiancee with her little sister. He's a flawed character. We've come to like him, he's helped our girls when they were in trouble a couple times ... but the fact of the matter is, he's not someone we should trust. We should still keep him at arm's length and look at askance, because he came into our world as a cheater."
This means it's NOT Cece in the trunk of Wilden's car. Season 4 starts off with whats in that trunk, and if Cece doesn't come back immediately, it can't be her.
Yay for meeee yahoo

My guess is it's Jason.

Another one of the writers' pointless hints about the finale was: "Someone would have an altercation with Ali's killer in the finale".
If this actually happened, there was an altercation between Toby/person who hit him, or Jenna/Melissa... Maybe Jenna killed Ali.

Maybe I killed Ali...

ROFL
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Jason is already in the morgue. You could tell by the scar on his side from being stabbed by Aria.

If the little-liars is not a flashback, then I'm guessing it's gonna be either a dream, or an imagination of how life would have been different if they never met Ali, or something.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Ok, so re-watching the episode, and when Jenna, Melissa and Shana meet up in Jenna's house, they're definitely talking about some videos, and "if the girls have them", and "those bitches being at the lodge at 9, and you know what we have to do".
I'm thinking they're linked to the NAT club more than anything else, and they set fire to the lodge to kill the girls to keep their secret (whatever it is), and possibly for revenge for the fire that blinded Jenna. And they know about the A team, and were framing the fire on A, with the A in the fire.
We're made to think that that text A sent while spying on Jenna was sent to Jenna, since she received one right after, but I think that was Spencer texting Toby.
It could be Shana texting Jenna as well, meaning Shana is playing Jenna, but I'm leaning more towards it being Spencer.

I'm having serious trouble accepting the reunion of Spoby though, the way it happened.
When Spencer says "....but if I saw you hurting, the way I know you saw me..."
And he doesn't even apologize, or say anything, he just looks at her, then looks down, then looks at her again and starts crying. Then Spencer is the one to kneel down and comfort him! Like what the actual fuck? She's been through hell because of him, (like, how has he actually protected her? He hasn't, she's got the worst of everything this season) and then he gets her sympathy? It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And the writers are all "Toby really is good". I just can't see it, and I swear it's not just because I don't want him to be.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:09 am

I was just thinking about Spencer and Toby too. I really like them together, but I do agree that the whole thing was poorly handled by the writers. How is leaving Spencer to believe Toby was bad and dead, making her go to Radley so she could break apart so hard she would join the A-team protecting her? Toby was also the one throwing mannequins at Hanna. If that was protecting them, I can only imagine what he would do if he really wanted to hurt them. I hope there is more to Toby and A and A actually has something on him. The writers hinted at that for season 4, let's hope.

The writers are a bit lost, I think. Remember that interview in which they said "now we know where we want to go" or something like that? That was not long ago, it was probably after they finished shooting season 3. There are so many convoluted plot points I'm pretty sure the writers didn't really know what the hell they were doing. Hopefully now they do know what they want and things will improve in season 4.

Also, I think it was a mistake to delay bringing "Could Ali be alive?" earlier in the show. The audience is miles ahead, thinking about twins, considering Ali alive for sure, even talking about the sister as a full character, while the girls just now started to wonder about that. I feel we are all like "Of course she is alive! Move on" and the PLLs are "Hum, I think I saw her too, it could be just an illusion though, hmmmm". This is problematic.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:20 am

Have you guys read the recap?

Quote :
Previously on Pretty Little Liars, Emily Fields' girlfriend Alison DiLaurentis was murdered and buried in her backyard and then discovered by her new girlfriend Maya St. Germain who moved into Ali's house and was then also murdered in the backyard. Because Ali's backyard wasn't just any old backyard. Everyone was always in that yard all the time, brandishing hockey sticks and passing out drunk and getting extorted and hollering into the phone and wearing matching outfits with Ali and making sex tapes and rubbing her DNA all over their sweaters and bracelets and digging holes to bury shovels and digging more holes to bury the shovels that dug the holes that buried the shovels. But what was weird was that even though Ali was super dead, she kept showing up places. The hospital to visit Hanna. Aria and Spencer's bedrooms to steal stuff out of their bags and closets. An abandoned barn to make out with Emily. And sometimes she sent some text messages: "Hey, girl. Miss you." "I'm still here and I know everything." But, like, she was for real dead. So dead. I mean, yeah, her ghost seemed to be aging a little bit, getting older, being taller, looking 17 instead of 15. But that's probably just a thing ghosts do, right? Because Ali was most certainly not alive.

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:02 am

I'm posting from my phone while my computer installs updates which pisses me off so let me just post this and then I can read your posts on the computer....(installing update 52 of 84, this is going to take foreverrrrrr)

I was thinking again and Ali and Jenna being related... Okay fine it's a dumb theory but itd be gooood. We haven't met Jenna's parents right?

Also an awesome PLL song:
https://youtu.be/wJlv5zI5p2g
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:17 am

Isa wrote:

Also, I think it was a mistake to delay bringing "Could Ali be alive?" earlier in the show. The audience is miles ahead, thinking about twins, considering Ali alive for sure, even talking about the sister as a full character, while the girls just now started to wonder about that. I feel we are all like "Of course she is alive! Move on" and the PLLs are "Hum, I think I saw her too, it could be just an illusion though, hmmmm". This is problematic.
Yeah agreed.

------
I wonder if ANYONE knows that Alis alive.

We know Jenna's getting A-texts or at least has got one in the past.

Wait, why did A send Jenna that address??

I'll rewatch once my fucking computer starts up.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:28 am

From Marlene a while ago:

"Fire is scary. IT PUSHES PEOPLE TO BE HONEST, and from the ashes a truth is revealed"

So if this means anything, it's referring to Alison being forced to reveal herself (ie being honest) because she needs to save the girls from the scary fire??
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:50 am

LOL Marlene is full of shit sometimes...

But I think it refers to Mona revealing she does not know who RC is. I feel we are supposed to trust Mona. She really seemed genuine.

Besides, if RC was meant to meet the girls in the lodge, then the fire actually prevented them from knowing more about RC/Ali, and not the opposite. RC was not forced to reveal herself, that was the plan in the first place, wasn't it? Because we know RC/Ali/Big A doesn't want to kill the girls, she probably "just" want to torment them, so I guess she was not going there just to kill them.

About the text Jenna got, Lilly might be right. Maybe the text Jenna got was not the same Spencer sent. The show has done things like that before.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:10 am

Isa wrote:
LOL Marlene is full of shit sometimes...

But I think it refers to Mona revealing she does not know who RC is. I feel we are supposed to trust Mona. She really seemed genuine.

Besides, if RC was meant to meet the girls in the lodge, then the fire actually prevented them from knowing more about RC/Ali, and not the opposite. RC was not forced to reveal herself, that was the plan in the first place, wasn't it? Because we know RC/Ali/Big A doesn't want to kill the girls, she probably "just" want to torment them, so I guess she was not going there just to kill them.

About the text Jenna got, Lilly might be right. Maybe the text Jenna got was not the same Spencer sent. The show has done things like that before.
Was it though? Or is that just a theory?

Regardless of who sent Jenna the text, she still received a text from -A. We saw it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:28 am

Yeah, it's just a theory, we have no idea what was about to happen there. But in any way I think it involved RC meeting the girls, because, as I said, I don't think she just wanted to get of the girls nor do I think she just wanted to stay behind a window watching whatever Mona was supposed to do to them.

I don't remember, what was the text Jenna got from A? It was not the one with the address, right? I was thinking about the one with the address.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:35 am

Ohhhh wait we actually didn't see Jenna's phone, so idk if it was an -A text. She received a text and then looked out the window

Reading AE.
Shana Costumeshop Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:44 am

Quote :
Well, but anyway, the Person says that she'll stand by Jenna's side even on her darkest days, and the Person's voice is very familiar, because the Person's voice belongs to Shana Costumeshop! Oh, but that's not all. Jenna and Shana aren't best friends. Jenna and Shana are scissoring friends. Lesbifriends. Homosexual girlfriends. The ShennaBot Thing, is what they are. They caress one another's hands and make dastardly faces of conniving schemes and lady lust at one another. Bitch is a lesbian!

Quote :
They act like this is their one chance to take out the Liars, while they're alone together in the woods, when that's pretty much how they spend every Friday night of their whole entire Lying lives.
Quote :

Mona is most upset about the fact that she's going to die without learning the true identity of Red Coat, a friend-foe so elusive she is both everywhere and nowhere. The Liars are like, "Wait, even you don't know who she is?" And she's like, "No, and I never will, because you guys ruin everything!"
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:23 am

Ideas:
- Maybe Ali saved the girls and looked concerned because she needs them alive to keep them in her control .... (this is lame and i hope it doesnt happen like that)

- Maybe Mona is the only original -A and Ali visited her in Radley to pretend to be her partner, but instead she took over because she wanted to help the girls.

- Who was Alison's A? grr

- Where the hell is Lucas?? Probably crouching in an alleyway somewhere being awkward.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:27 am

I love the comments there too. Like, this person, who just came up with an awesome theory: ALI HAS A TWIN! Laughing

Quote :
I'm convinced that Ali is both dead and alive.

Hear me out. I think a big reveal that we are pending at some point in the future is that Alison had a secret identical twin sister. Not only that she had one, but that this twin was in fact interchangeable with Ali when she was alive (i.e. they time shared being her).

Let's call her Alice.

I think it makes sense on a few levels....

- It's the reason Alison seemed to be everywhere and know everything when she was alive - there were two people fitting in two people's worth of stalking and spying and making-a-scene on behalf of just the one.

- It's the reason Alison seemed to blow so hot and cold with Emily - Alice is a big old lesbian, and is the one who was really having feelings for and a bordering-on-affair with Emily. Alison would periodically take over and shun her, because not-a-lesbian. (Or vice versa).

- It explains why there is some pretty convincing evidence that Ali is dead (Alison really did die), but also seems to be pretty convincingly alive and know things that only the real Ali would know (because Alice is still alive, and shared the being-of-Ali and incumbent knowledge associated with that with Alison when she was alive).

I'm also going to go out on a limb and suggest that Ali's death was of biblical fraticide proportions - I think Alice killed her through jealousy and rage at having to be the "substitute twin" - she wanted all the power, and that's why she's dropped the "lison" because she can't bear to do it in Ali's name.

...Of course it's possible though that I'm way off base and this is just a theory loosely appropriated from the plot of a David Eddings book I read about a decade ago.

This one is truly great though:

Quote :
Well, bitch can see, obviously bitch is a lesbian Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:32 am

hahahaha im mindblown by this twin theory...?

I like the idea of one of the twins being a big ol' lesbian... and having been in a secret relationship with Jenna, the lesbian.

Jenna I love you
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:41 am

Ideas:
- Maybe Ali saved the girls and looked concerned because she needs them alive to keep them in her control .... (this is lame and i hope it doesnt happen like that)

I think that's the route the writers are taking, unless they are being super cryptic and misleading in interviews (obviously it has happened before) to later reveal that RC is not the Big A and she is actually a good force. For the time being, I'm guessing RC is Ali/twin sister, who is the Big A who is the person tormenting the girls but does not wish to kill them. This person is obviously wicked and twisted, she wants to torture the girls for the sake of it and maybe she feels so strong about the girls that she doesn't like seeing other people (Jenna/Melissa/Shana) hurting them. Or RC/Big/Ali is actually the one with a split personality disorder and sometimes she is evil, sometimes she is good.

Quote :
- Maybe Mona is the only original -A and Ali visited her in Radley to pretend to be her partner, but instead she took over because she wanted to help the girls.

Mona being the original A and acting alone till Radley makes no sense at all! I honestly can't accept this. Besides, if Toby is pretty eyes, it means he was the one talking to Dr Sullivan just before she left Rosewood in episode 2x12 (or something). They were already working together back then. Thinking about that, if Toby is pretty eyes and Dr. Sullivan was afraid of him, how odd it is that she seemed okay seeing Spencer kissing him and all in the season 2 finale??? Things are getting more convoluted by the minute (I still think the show is super fun and somewhat brilliant though, don't worry).

And how would she help the girls by taking over? If she wanted to help why not finish with all the A-team then?

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:49 am

Isa wrote:

Quote :

Mona being the original A and acting alone till Radley makes no sense at all! I honestly can't accept this. Besides, if Toby is pretty eyes, it means he was the one talking to Dr Sullivan just before she left Rosewood in episode 2x12 (or something). They were already working together back then. Thinking about that, if Toby is pretty eyes and Dr. Sullivan was afraid of him, how odd it is that she seemed okay seeing Spencer kissing him and all in the season 2 finale??? Things are getting more convoluted by the minute (I still think the show is super fun and somewhat brilliant though, don't worry).

And how would she help the girls by taking over? If she wanted to help why not finish with all the A-team then?

I know... I think the writers have honestly just screwed up. They probably can't keep track of everything they've done.

Idk how to answer your last question haha.

Lol we'd better get a clear answer about everything at some point.

---------
Damn it, i wanted to go on tumblr and rewatch the ep and now i'm tired Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:54 am

Being in charge of continuity on this show must be a head fuck and a half.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:39 am

Also, about the pretty eyes, remember when Spencer went to that shop that did the bracelets and all, and A had been there so that it said it was Spencer Hastings name they were ordered under, and then you see the shop-lady talking to A after the fact, and calling him pretty eyes. This was in season one.

And nothing makes sense anymore.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:59 am

I don't like thinking this, but i think the writers have just fucked up.

-----------
Quote :
jonell_lennon
Look who's back...
http://instagram.com/p/XI4ss1CGh-/
hrrrm, why make a deal of this?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:03 am

Rewatching:
Why does Spencer need pics of Jenna on her phone?
Who did Spencer/-A send that address too?! And why? Is that the address of the lodge?

I don't understand why Toby said "I'll take care of Spencer" and then told her to stand up. What was the point of that? Why did Mona like it?

Ughhh, and whyyy was Mona trying to run out of the house before the girls got in her way? I thought RC wanted to have them all together in the house.

And why the fuck was there an -A shape in the fire...

Red Coat (Alison) looked worried when she was looking over Hanna, but also surprised? Like maybe she didn't expect the girls to be in the Lodge. Maybe Mona was asking Spencer to gather around all the A-team members, but Spencer brought the girls for some reason///
^REALLY grasping at straws haha.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:12 am

It would make so much sense for Jenna to be this genius, revenge-obsessed character all along.

Btw, spoilers for season 4.... Posting this because of boredom. I'm sure half wont happen...
Quote :
SEASON 4 SPOILERS… PT 3

Episode 1 - A is for A-L-I-V-E
-A reporter will be in this episode covering a sad story. (Probably lodge fire?
-We’ll meet a state cop who is part of an investigation. His name is Gabriel Holbrook.(probably wildens car)
-There is an interesting storyline for Toby Because A has something about his past that is emotional.
-We will see Marion Cavanaugh in a flashback… in pyjamas (probably her stint in radley)
-According to Marlene, we’ll find out who killed Garrett, who tried to push Aria off the train, who attacked spencer, and who was the 2nd phantom. (Ill believe it when i see it marlene)

Episode 2 - Turn of the Shoe
-We’ll meet a super hot martial arts instructor named Jake, who is patient, sensitive and insightful. (love interest for Aria) Played by the extremely gorgeous Step Up Revolution actor Ryan Guzman (drool!!)
-Auditions are also being held for a Coach and an EMT.
-Oliver Goldstick confirmed in a ETonline interview that “we’ll get some insight into the moment Alison was buried alive in episode 2”.
-There will be another scene involving the church and Wilden’s car.
-Jenna and Toby will share a scene in which Toby begins to foster conflicted feelings for Jenna, jeapordizing his relationship with Spencer. (DO NOT screw with Spoby again Marlene)

Episode 3 - Cat’s Cradle
-New character Hector Lime, a sculptor who specializes in props, statues, and most importantly, masks.

Episode 4 - Face Time
-Alison as Red Coat will appear in this episode.
-Hanna will have a direct altercation with Red Coat about the fire that was set.

General season 4 spoilers
-The alliance between Jenna, Shana, and Melissa will be explored.
-Lucas, CeCe, and Wren are set to return.
-Jason will return
-Marlene King will pay homage to the Alfred Hitchcock film “The Birds” in season 4.
-Oliver Goldstick stated that Paige will be important in the first four episodes. Hmmmmm…

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mk1smn3Dd01qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:30 am

I don't understand why Toby said "I'll take care of Spencer" and then told her to stand up. What was the point of that? Why did Mona like it?

This was all very confusing but what I got was:

- Mona promisses Toby alive if Spencer joins the A-team

- Spencer joins the A-team and gets back together with Toby

- At the lodge Mona says she was lying to Spencer and asks Toby to get rid of Spencer

- Toby fakes being loyal to Mona and says he will get rid of Spencer, Spencer fakes being surprised and they left so Mona won't see Spencer and Toby are actually lying to her.

The thing I don't understand is why Mona didn't wait for Red Coat and the other girls so RC would do whatever she wanted to do to the four girls. But I guess it doesn't really make sense and the writers just wanted Toby and Spencer out in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next