Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II

Go down 
+3
MissLilly
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:27 am

just watched parts of the episode and wow! but I'm still confused though to some stuff lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:27 am

dfivmviefvns;fovk f?????

Spoilers in my next posts so Lilly, don't read them.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:30 am

1) They didn't answer who were the A-team members, or QoH, and no one died...But overall I liked it!!!

2) ARE JENNA AND SHANA FUCKING?!??? That was so romantic omg i hope Jenna's a lesbian.

3) When Hanna turned around as RC i almost had a stroke.

4) RC is obviously Alison.

5) I still don't know why Jenna is saying "theyll all be there, you know what to do"... Is THEY meaning the A-team??

5) Jenna, Shanna and Melissa - good or bad?

6) No one knows who RC is which obviously = Alison. All the characters will find out together that shes alive.

7) Who start the fucking fire then??

8) Toby was totally approaching Jenna before he got knocked out.

9) Which is making me think.... Is Jenna BigA, but not RC?

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:32 am

I'm dying to read your reactions, guys!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:35 am

my reaction was more pure shock to some of the dramatic scenes lol

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:44 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
1) They didn't answer who were the A-team members, or QoH, and no one died...But overall I liked it!!!

Queen of Hearts is Shana! No one said that, but it makes sense. Question is, what was Shana supposed to do with the girls in the season 2 finale?

Quote :
2) ARE JENNA AND SHANA FUCKING?!??? That was so romantic omg i hope Jenna's a lesbian.

When I saw that I thought of you! The scene was so campy, but it's cool to have Jenna gay/bisexual. Jenna&Emily would be freaking hot! Laughing

Quote :

That was so good! I loved this whole thing.

Quote :

Or twin sister, yes. And she is a good guy and helping the girls, I think. Which makes me wonder what the hell was that whole thing about Mona and "I did everything you asked me to" in season 2 finale.

Quote :
5) I still don't know why Jenna is saying "theyll all be there, you know what to do"... Is THEY meaning the A-team??

It means the girls. Jenna, Shana and Melissa set the fire and they wanted to get rid of the PLLs. I believe they are afraid of the girls. They might think the PLLs are the A or something. If we see everything from Melissa's point-of-view it makes sense that she would hate Spencer (set her sister on fire might be a bit too much though! lol).

The real question is, who has the videos? And what are the videos?

I'm thinking there is one Big A and several team/groups and A keeps putting one team/group against the other.

Quote :

Was it Jenna though? The hair seemed different, no?

Quote :

I don't know exactly why but I still don't think Jenna is the Big A.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:47 am

Isa wrote:
Ok, first off, this was confusing! I need to rewatch the episode. I think the show is hyping itself too high. It makes sense from the business point of view, but in the end it's a mistake. I did enjoy the finale though.

Anyway, my first observations:

Spoiler:

1st bolded - I believe it's Ali and she's good... i think she did drag the girls out of the lodge.

2nd bolded - I thought the same.

3rd bolded - The girl Toby was following was Jenna. You can see in her profile... which makes me think Shana hit him over the head to protect Jenna, her lover.

4th bolded - I WAS THINKING THAT! To make the audience think the girls were all delusional, because Ali is actually dead!

Lastly, I like your idea of Jenna thinking the girls are -A.
Btw, Jenna can't be BigA if she got an -A text and looked surprised, right?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:57 am

Lastly, I like your idea of Jenna thinking the girls are -A.
Btw, Jenna can't be BigA if she got an -A text and looked surprised, right?

Exactly!

If you think about it, this whole time the girls are thinking Jenna and/or Melissa are the Big A and Jenna and Melissa are thinking the PLLs are the Big A!

Another un-related thing, when Aria, Emily and Hanna are talking about Spencer on the A-team, did Hana see someone outside her house? Why didn't she say something? Maybe it's nothing, but I thought it was weird.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:00 am

I'm just super confused right now...

Firstly, I HATE HATE HATE that Shana is the one who talked to Jenna in the woods. This tells me just one thing - the writers had no idea who that'd be when that first happened or they changed their minds, because Shana is a new character. Super disappointed!

The whole thing with Mona, I just can't wrap my head around it. How could she be A, outside of A team? But still having a team, but not getting a team before in Radley?
I just... what? She's gotta be lying, but she seemed so sincere?

There's gotta be more than one group. That's all I have to say for Jenna, Melissa and fucking Shana.

I still believe Ali/twin is RC.
But what up with the hand and being dragged out of the dirt? Who did it? Did one twin save the other just to be killed and buried in her place?

And what the fuck is up with not showing us who was in the damn trunk of the car?!?! Thanks a lot Marlene! I had been looking forward to that bitching

How great did Spencer look though with the black eye make-up? Gorgeous!! I love you
Spoby though... But okay, I can deal with that.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:04 am

Isa wrote:

Queen of Hearts is Shana! No one said that, but it makes sense. Question is, what was Shana supposed to do with the girls in the season 2 finale?

Quote :

When I saw that I thought of you! The scene was so campy, but it's cool to have Jenna gay/bisexual. Jenna&Emily would be freaking hot! Laughing

Quote :

That was so good! I loved this whole thing.

Quote :

Or twin sister, yes. And she is a good guy and helping the girls, I think. Which makes me wonder what the hell was that whole thing about Mona and "I did everything you asked me to" in season 2 finale.

Quote :

It means the girls. Jenna, Shana and Melissa set the fire and they wanted to get rid of the PLLs. I believe they are afraid of the girls. They might think the PLLs are the A or something. If we see everything from Melissa's point-of-view it makes sense that she would hate Spencer (set her sister on fire might be a bit too much though! lol).

The real question is, who has the videos? And what are the videos?

I'm thinking there is one Big A and several team/groups and A keeps putting one team/group against the other.

Quote :

Was it Jenna though? The hair seemed different, no?

Quote :

I don't know exactly why but I still don't think Jenna is the Big A.
- I have no idea?? Maybe we will find out. So obviously in PDS, Shana was talking to Jenna on the phone in ep 7.

- SO COOL. I've always wanted that because, lol, Tammin Sursok is hot.... (trivia: she is older than Melissa in real life)

- Agreed. Such a good plan the girls had.

- Yeah i know? Mona also said she met RC when she entered Radley didnt she? In 2x25 it made it seem like she knew RC for ages.

- I know its meant to mean the girls.... but that seemed obvious so i thought hmm haha.

- It was either Jenna, or they used Tammin Sursok to play that actor because it was so her.... Makes sense that Shana would hit Toby over the head to protect her.

-----------
Aww Jenna's losing her sight again Sad

-----------
Notes about Melissa:
- She was at Cape May with Cece, Ali and Wilden.
- She told Cece that Mona was in Radley?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:06 am

Quote :
If you think about it, this whole time the girls are thinking Jenna and/or Melissa are the Big A and Jenna and Melissa are thinking the PLLs are the Big A!
yahoo
But remember when Jenna said to the girls: "I was never the one you needed to be afraid of"... Makes me think Jenna knows the girls are being tormented and she knows who it is.....I'm starting tot think the writers are playing this by ear.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:09 am

I think the biggest mistake the writers did (besides saying we would get answers) was to show that trunk scene in the promo! You don't show your cliffhanger in the promo!

About Shana, yes, disappointing too. We hardly know her. I think the writers planned to have someone protecting Shana. She is Jenna's Emily/Caleb/Toby. She is trying to protect her girlfriend (!) and she think the PLLs are the Big A. That's my theory for now.

Do you guys agree Shana is the Queen of Hearts? Wait, why would she drug Aria though? scratch
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:10 am

MissLilly wrote:
I'm just super confused right now...

Firstly, I HATE HATE HATE that Shana is the one who talked to Jenna in the woods. This tells me just one thing - the writers had no idea who that'd be when that first happened or they changed their minds, because Shana is a new character. Super disappointed!

The whole thing with Mona, I just can't wrap my head around it. How could she be A, outside of A team? But still having a team, but not getting a team before in Radley?
I just... what? She's gotta be lying, but she seemed so sincere?

There's gotta be more than one group. That's all I have to say for Jenna, Melissa and fucking Shana.

I still believe Ali/twin is RC.
But what up with the hand and being dragged out of the dirt? Who did it? Did one twin save the other just to be killed and buried in her place?

And what the fuck is up with not showing us who was in the damn trunk of the car?!?! Thanks a lot Marlene! I had been looking forward to that bitching

How great did Spencer look though with the black eye make-up? Gorgeous!! I love you
Spoby though... But okay, I can deal with that.
1st bolded - Possible yeah.
2nd bolded - This seems to be baffling us all...
3rd bolded - Forgot about this haha... I couldn't even begin to guess.

Shenna!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:13 am

Isa wrote:
I think the biggest mistake the writers did (besides saying we would get answers) was to show that trunk scene in the promo! You don't show your cliffhanger in the promo!

About Shana, yes, disappointing too. We hardly know her. I think the writers planned to have someone protecting Shana. She is Jenna's Emily/Caleb/Toby. She is trying to protect her girlfriend (!) and she think the PLLs are the Big A. That's my theory for now.

Do you guys agree Shana is the Queen of Hearts? Wait, why would she drug Aria though? scratch
To help Jenna? I spose it could be Shana, but i feel the writers were implying it was a man.

What was with Jenna saying on the phone "Im worried! The police have evidence".

I really needa check everyones reactions on twitter and tumblr.

Bottom line - Alison is fucking with all of them tongue

Gahhhhh idk if there's a BigA! Who was giving Mona orders?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:14 am

Quote :
yahoo
But remember when Jenna said to the girls: "I was never the one you needed to be afraid of"... Makes me think Jenna knows the girls are being tormented and she knows who it is.....I'm starting tot think the writers are playing this by ear.

LOL Maybe Jenna is as confused as the PLLs and the audience are. Sometimes she thinks they are the Big A, sometimes not! I don't know... everything is super confusing now. Or everyone has a split personality in Rosewood!

And btw, are we supposed to take that hand coming out of the dirt literally? Because that might be too much even by this show's standards!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:16 am

I'm quite sure QoH is a man still. Wren. Maybe Ezra.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:18 am

Mona to the girls: "At first it was fun, having a partner. But then the game changed - she stole you from me"

Okay, so, does this mean that Mona thought she'd have a fellow A with her but instead this other person completely took over.
Idk.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:20 am

Isa wrote:

LOL Maybe Jenna is as confused as the PLLs and the audience are. Sometimes she thinks they are the Big A, sometimes not! I don't know... everything is super confusing now. Or everyone has a split personality in Rosewood!

And btw, are we supposed to take that hand coming out of the dirt literally? Because that might be too much even by this show's standards!
I think so.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:30 am

Mona to the girls: "At first it was fun, having a partner. But then the game changed - she stole you from me"

Okay, so, does this mean that Mona thought she'd have a fellow A with her but instead this other person completely took over.
Idk.

What about Toby in this?

I would have to rewatch the season 2 finale, but I though Mona implied there was a team back then?

LOL "She stole you from me"? Is she talking about Hanna again? Isn't Mona biggest lesbian ever??? Laughing

I don't want to believe Mona came up with the A idea and did everything alone in the first two seasons. Feels really unrealistic. But I always had the feeling that A started as something kind of innocent and then the whole thing took a dark turn, that makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:33 am

Imagine how shocked you'd be if you didn't have ANY book spoilers or anything... It'd be like OMG ALISON IS ALIVE.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:36 am

Isa wrote:

Idk.

What about Toby in this?

I would have to rewatch the season 2 finale, but I though Mona implied there was a team back then?

LOL "She stole you from me"? Is she talking about Hanna again? Isn't Mona biggest lesbian ever??? Laughing

I don't want to believe Mona came up with the A idea and did everything alone in the first two seasons. Feels really unrealistic. But I always had the feeling that A started as something kind of innocent and then the whole thing took a dark turn, that makes a lot of sense.
Idk where the hell Toby comes into it...... I think the writers are being careless or something.

I didn't think Mona was talking about Hanna again.

Damn it, Mona says to RC "I did everything you asked me to" in 2x25..... UGGHH, she knows who she is?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 am

Quote :
Heather Hogan ‏@hhoagie
Stop. Stop the world. Stop right now. Stop. JENNA AND SHANA? It's too good. It's too much. We don't deserve it.
ckvjsodfklvmc;asdjlv
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:57 am

I can't with Shenna. I cannot.... I've just always wanted Jenna to be gay.
I bet she'll die now.
Quote :

Ali D ‏@Kingkeegan4ever 8h
@imarleneking if mona isn't lying about not knowing who red coat is then who visited her in Radley with a red coat on in the season 2 finale

I. Marlene King ‏@imarleneking
@Kingkeegan4ever S4 premiere will answer this question.
Ahhhhhkay.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:02 am

Quote :
Heather Hogan ‏@hhoagie
Stop. Stop the world. Stop right now. Stop. JENNA AND SHANA? It's too good. It's too much. We don't deserve it.
ckvjsodfklvmc;asdjlv

Laughing

Just you wait, they will make Ali alive, good and gay! And Emily and Ali will end up together!

It's funny how many lesbians live in Rosewood, but not a single gay man! It's pratically The L Word for teens!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:04 am

Quote :

Ali D ‏@Kingkeegan4ever 8h
@imarleneking if mona isn't lying about not knowing who red coat is then who visited her in Radley with a red coat on in the season 2 finale

I. Marlene King ‏@imarleneking
@Kingkeegan4ever S4 premiere will answer this question.
Ahhhhhkay.

Marlene, just stop with the answers thing! bored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) II
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next