Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:43 am

Hi Romee Wave

I don't have twitter, but I might take a glance at it on Friday. If Ryan has an ounce of sense he'll lock his account on Thursday and keep his thoughts to himself. That'll probably never happen though Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:01 am

Romee wrote:
The twitter shitstorm after all this is going to be more entertaining than the actual show right now.

By the way, hi everyone!

hey and yes: it will be.
I'm sort of looking forward to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:17 am

Me too. tongue
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:40 am

Bring on Thursday! Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:54 am

Tuk17 wrote:

haha, definitely.

already rolling my eyes though at the counter arguments we're gonna receive. "Oh my Goood, it's just a tv show", "ungrateful bitches", "give them at least a chance! besides, Brittany is BI!" noo
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Romee wrote:
Tuk17 wrote:

haha, definitely.

already rolling my eyes though at the counter arguments we're gonna receive. "Oh my Goood, it's just a tv show", "ungrateful bitches", "give them at least a chance! besides, Brittany is BI!" noo

"Bram is about bisexual representation!" (I've seen than one several times). So pushing Britt + Boy harder than Britt + Girl and automatically giving them all the things Brittana never got or only got in scraps after pushing and prodding the writers for so long, is "bisexual representation"? Give me a break Rolling Eyes

Nice to see you here, BTW. Just curious, but did you get banned or suspended from GF?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:37 pm

GleeOnFox uploaded the promo as well.
Dislike this one as well, because they will actually see this and maybe (for once) draw the right conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGXCNnqxiY4&feature=g-all

Remember to hit pause as soon as it starts Wink
Don't torture youselfs!
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Surprisingly not considering some of their stan mods. But I'm not going venture out of the Brittana section soon again, totally disgusted and turned off by some people honestly.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:03 pm

Romee wrote:
Surprisingly not considering some of their stan mods. But I'm not going venture out of the Brittana section soon again, totally disgusted and turned off by some people honestly.

Is one of those people Cassie July? I've disliked that poster for a long time. She just likes to be contrary towards anything shipper related and she is always saying things like "I don't understand why Santana is still on the show." Ugh
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Romee wrote:

Is one of those people Cassie July? I've disliked that poster for a long time. She just likes to be contrary towards anything shipper related and she is always saying things like "I don't understand why Santana is still on the show." Ugh

Yeah, that one is definitely high on my list. I got into an argument with her a while ago. She was all "Glee stopped being good when they decided to listen to fans", saying how she thought making Brittana 'a thing' was one of the stupidest things on Glee, "It's so stupid, plenty of girls just like to fuck, I don't buy it, they didn't have to make a whole storyline about it". And I was just like, "ehm, lol, but these girls did fall in love, get over it".
I think she was also anti-Santana after IHAG, can't remember clearly but wouldn't surprise me.
But she got her big chance to post anti-Brittana fans things in that stupid warning thread, bet she was totally excited.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:25 pm

Did she actually say "plenty of girls just like to fuck"!? Lmao. What a muppet.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Yeah i noticed that Cassie July was a bit of a muppet (as Charlie says).

I am also looking forward to the angry Brittana mob on thurs.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:09 pm

I forgot that you enjoy my use of that phrase. But I used up today's quota of the c word in the random thoughts thread.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:46 pm

I always enjoy the c-word. I just use it unnecessarily at this point.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:08 am

Well, this is probably true enough lol

"Glee" Graphed: The Brampocalypse Cometh!

Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:56 am

Oh my, I only saw that 'A Fair Warning'-thread on the Gleeforum just now. Really wow.
That thread is so wrong in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:40 am

The more I read about this next up, the bigger the feeling of dread I get..... so they're actually going to publicly mock lesbians? Please tell me I misinterpreted that??? :/
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:00 am

^Britt looks at the camera and says:
“It’s not just Santana. It’s all the lesbians of this nation.”

I think in response to Sam's "Will Santana mind?"
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:03 am

WTF

Urgh. Just no. Really.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 9:18 am

Span_ski wrote:
The more I read about this next up, the bigger the feeling of dread I get..... so they're actually going to publicly mock lesbians? Please tell me I misinterpreted that??? :/

Quote :
Question: Is Glee really going there with Brittany and Sam? Does the show realize what a s–tstorm it’s walking into? —Carly
Ausiello: I imagine they do since Brittany addresses the criticism head-on in a hilarious fourth-wall-shattering moment in this week’s episode.

http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2438895.html

No, you got it right. Do not watch this shit! Let's not do this to our poor hearts.
Let's lean back, enjoy the twitter rage and stick to fanfiction.

I need to ignore everything this show is doing to Brittana in canon -.-

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 am

I very much doubt, the line will be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:05 am

No it will be offensive shit. We are talking about Glee after all.
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:30 am

lol, just saw this idea for twitter: 'Lesbians of the nation will be watching Grey's.

Accurate.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:47 am

Laughing Probably true!
Back to top Go down
FluffyHats

FluffyHats

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:14 pm

So they will use Brittany as their mouth piece to lash out towards their lesbian (and general Brittana) fans. Somehow Glee always manages to go lower and lower despite ones imagination not even able to believe it is possible. This is disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next