Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:42 am

Span_ski wrote:
Damn you glee for dragging me back in.... Actually I'm lying it's not glee it's brittana Laughing

Cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:37 pm

BRITTANA LIVES ON. Finally a happy ending. I'm officially 100% satisfied. An otp that actually survives :'). I'm very happy with the way this ending was written, especially Brittany.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Not gonna lie... I really enjoyed that episode. And not because if Brittana; I'm so beyond giving a hoot about that storyline now. Call me crazy, but I'm relatively certain it was due to the fact that not a single new person sang and they barely spoke. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Omg they literally had ONE pointless scene. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 11:58 am

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:27 pm

I need to spill my guts even though I'm sure no ones going to read it, because I just saw the latest Glee episode, in which Brittana gets freakin married!!! OTP indeed!  
Really, these two have been the best part of this show. I've tried to suffer through all the other pointlessness now while catching up, but really lets be honest, I fast forwarded through the most part of the episodes that didn't contain at least one of them.
And who knew Heather would come back after she left! Well, maybe people who still cared at that point knew, but I sure didn't know!
And I am so pleasantly surprised at how much she offered of herself to Brittana this time, and how comfortable she looked doing it now, versus before.

Out of all the rage Glee has caused in me, this was kind of worth it. Though of course Curt and Blaine had to get married too, couldn't let Brittana just have that one for themselves, oh no..
I'm trying to ignore that part though, because the rest was perfect! And I don't know if Brittana will still be a part of the remaining episodes, but I kind of hope not. Partly because I want to be done with this show again, and partly because this is a good place to end it for them.

Now I kind of just want to go back and experience the "hurt locker" timeperiod again, knowing it'll end so happily!

God, my heart is just bursting with love  love
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:33 pm

I agree with all of the above^ I believe this was their last episode. It was pretty perfect for them. I give it to you for watching the other eps. I've only watched three eps since the Finn tribute. I'm just glad my first OTP turned out in the end smile.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Yeah, who knew it would turn out this way! Especially after how much not only these characters have suffered, but us viewers and shippers as well!
It has been a long hard road, but it paid off smile
Back to top Go down
XenaLin

XenaLin

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:44 am

The rumors/spoilers say it's their last episode but they will be in the very last episode, but not have a storyline, just will participate in a group performance.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:15 am

I watched the episode. I liked it, in fact I watch the whole last season so far in one hit and kind of like it all.

Still feels like a girl who broke your heart years ago and then calls you up saying she was sorry though.

It's a shame Murphy et Al fucked it up in the first place. Can you imagine how imagine how awesome that do would have been if we's all still been on the ship and here and live streaming and stuff.... Awwww
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:33 am

All's well that ends well, I suppose. What a crazy ride it has been... I'm infinitely greatful that we got our Happy End - and now we're free at last Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:01 pm

Miss you all. smile
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 5:52 am

Never forget Brittana. smile

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 Tumblr_m6tcngidF91qaxxelo1_250 Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 Tumblr_n2ntm1Af2j1tq1iemo1_250

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 Tumblr_nk54nonFis1rq9ihbo3_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 5:51 pm

Rewatching Glee these days, and realized I miss all of you guys and the good times we had here Heart 02
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 6:15 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I need to spill my guts even though I'm sure no ones going to read it, because I just saw the latest Glee episode, in which Brittana gets freakin married!!! OTP indeed!  
Really, these two have been the best part of this show. I've tried to suffer through all the other pointlessness now while catching up, but really lets be honest, I fast forwarded through the most part of the episodes that didn't contain at least one of them.
And who knew Heather would come back after she left! Well, maybe people who still cared at that point knew, but I sure didn't know!
And I am so pleasantly surprised at how much she offered of herself to Brittana this time, and how comfortable she looked doing it now, versus before.

Out of all the rage Glee has caused in me, this was kind of worth it. Though of course Curt and Blaine had to get married too, couldn't let Brittana just have that one for themselves, oh no..
I'm trying to ignore that part though, because the rest was perfect! And I don't know if Brittana will still be a part of the remaining episodes, but I kind of hope not. Partly because I want to be done with this show again, and partly because this is a good place to end it for them.

Now I kind of just want to go back and experience the "hurt locker" timeperiod again, knowing it'll end so happily!

God, my heart is just bursting with love  love

Btw, I am SHOCKED jaw drop to see that I have already been down this path before. I thought this was what I was doing now, after giving up on the show in season 3/4. Apparently I came back and saw it all, and yet I have no memory of this ever happening. Disturbing!!!
However, I see how happy I was, so that makes me excited, considering I am currently in the beginning of season 5 and suffering the new kids and no Brittana Rolling Eyes

Anyway... Miss you! Wish you were here Group hug
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 7:11 pm

I hope everyone is doing well.
This was a nice little place.

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 D6d738c867f4043dee6e5d792d2fea1e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23