Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers IV

Go down 
+17
Melissa
bored now.
Isa
Irashii
Shanna_
Ato
FluffyHats
Romee
Charles
Tuk17
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
Sez
Mike`
cinco
Span_ski
Jugz da' Clown
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:58 am

I haven't watched Glee for 3 weeks. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:21 am

Well here's a quick recap.

You've missed one dull episode where they sang some songs from Grease that was basically a poor rehashed version of the movie (only about 1% as good).

An absolutely tragic episode where they all dressed up as ridiculous made up superheroes led (as you would expect) by Blaine and later Finn 'the Trebleclef' Hudson.

An ok episode last night, made largely bearable by Santana's presence. Santana / Quinn slaps, Klaine creys and some other stuff happened with the new cast.

That slight lift in things however was then thrown to hell a promo of a Bram kiss in which Brittany claims he is "The only one who makes her smile"? Soulmates, apparently Brittana are no more... maybe we imagined it?

And that's what you missed on Glee..
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:39 am

Christ.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:18 pm

I saw Bram "kindred spirits" in a description for the next ep. I supposed that's less shitty than them being referred to as soul mates, but it's still fucking irritating. Sam had been on the show since the first ep of S2, and Bram barely ever interacted before this season and suddenly they are "kindred spirits". Give me a break. And even if they are so much alike in their dumb blondness why would that make them a good couple? I fear for them once they get out of high school.

Anyways, so much for the character growth I was hoping for for Britt this season. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:31 pm

Charlie wrote:
Christ.

IKR. Even if that quote is misleading, and Britt adds a "Without Santana around", they've still gone out of their way to make Brittana shippers feel like shit this holiday season. But I guess making the handful of superficial Bram shippers, who just popped up out of nowhere a few eps ago, happy is priority #1 while rubbing it in our faces and continually abusing and deriding the Brittana fanbase is priority #2. Bastards.

mad

BTW, how long do you guys think it will take for this promo to get a 1000 dislikes? I'm think it will have that many by tomorrow, which is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:20 pm

I'm so, so happy that I stopped watching after the break up ep, when spoilers made it clear, that they would actually be forcing Bram on us!
I only watched the Brittana (or Brittany, or Santana) scenes once they were uploaded on tumblr.

I really, really want this to explode in their faces.

An incredible majority of the fandom dislikes this pairing (because bram is bland as hell) - Oh twitter, please don't disappoint me.

It's sad how now I seem to enjoy glees ratings tanking - but they deserve it.
And Ryan Murphy would deserve to meet someone who is brave enough to give him an honest piece of their mind... alas you can't have it all Wink

I'll focus on New Girl - that show still entertains me and makes me laugh. Glee just makes me angry

/rant over
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Haha yeah, I watched this episode for the first time since Break-Up and parts were good and most was just what the fuck.

New Girl's where it's at!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:09 pm

This is fairly amusing. Better than watching probably...

"Glee" recap (4.08): Jodie Foster's clambake
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Wow. Next week's promo is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:13 am

978 likes compared to 1,500 dislikes so far... wow.

I think Glee is screwed. I'm pretty sure it will be cancelled after this.

I just hope Glee sin't recognised at GLAAD after this. That would be the ultimate sucker punch for me.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:10 pm

Would anyone see these youtube likes/dislikes though?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:31 am

Span_ski wrote:

Time for RIB to draw conclusions.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:13 am

anyway, the good stuff:

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:47 am

Has that glee Brazil site given us an indication of context for the next up yet?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 am

They have. Bram is real not a dream and the crush isnt one sided. Apperantly Brittany likes Sam and Sam likes Brittany :/
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 am

Oh well, at least we know now Shrug

I prefer to be prepared for these things.

Yeah, Thursday is gonna be messy as far as the online fandom goes. I'd be interested to see what the TV critic reaction is. I'm guessing it'll be fairly mixed.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:04 am

How long do think it will take Bram to say "I love you" to each other?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:08 am

Next week's promo? :/
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:09 am

Span_ski wrote:

I think Glee is screwed. I'm pretty sure it will be cancelled after this.

I just hope Glee sin't recognised at GLAAD after this. That would be the ultimate sucker punch for me.

I just checked the dislike/like bar on the Swan Song promo. Nearly 300,000 views and there's nearly 800 more dislikes than like now.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:11 am

12 minutes?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 am

Span_ski wrote:
Next week's promo? :/

Maybe. How much do you want to bet they will at least feature some cutesy Bram moment in the promo again after thursday's ep?

And how often did Brittana get featured in promos? double standards!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:28 am

Erm maybe once?

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:30 am

Very true. And very sad. Cutesy straight moments are a thousand a penny in comparison. On tv in general. It sucks that these shows have so much influence and this ability to do so much good but they're run by a bunch of asshats with the maturity level of a 5 year old having a tantrum.

Last edited by Charlie on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:40 am

The twitter shitstorm after all this is going to be more entertaining than the actual show right now.

By the way, hi everyone!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:44 am

Hello! Greetings

I'm going to be watching Twitter like Popcorn on Friday morning. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers IV   Brittana with Spoilers IV - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers IV
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next