Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:43 am

ROFL Rosie, you fucking badass.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:01 pm

I know Charlie, i know ROFL

I addressed the suspension in another post just then Clap
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Woo first day of school, I love that building and the people in it!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:16 pm

It's like 37 degrees. Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 pm

I want!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Believe me, it's like a sauna. 37 is too hot.
I can't imagine how other countries deal with it all the time.
I wanna walk the dog but its too hot.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:26 pm

I don't want it to be permanent. It would just be nice now and then. Lol. Aaaand a couple of my acquaintances on Facebook have reported that it's actually 43 degrees in Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Serious? Maybe they're in a different area. Western syd tends to be hotter.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:28 am

I saw 42 on my Ipad just now.

I'm happy with my 3 degrees at the moment. I might run away from here when summer starts. Last year it was 45 degrees or more during the day for about 3 months. Not nice.

Also, good morning. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:20 am

That's crazy ^
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:35 am

Yeah, it's crazy. Quite awful.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:09 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

What did you say? lol

Isa wrote:
I saw 42 on my Ipad just now.

I'm happy with my 3 degrees at the moment. I might run away from here when summer starts. Last year it was 45 degrees or more during the day for about 3 months. Not nice.

Also, good morning. smile

The hottest places I've ever been are without doubt, Dubai and Egypt in summer. It was literally ridiculous. Like an oven. Well 105 F plus at times. That's not fun hot.

That said, I could do with a little bit of sunshine right now... not bothered about it being warmer, just some sun smile

-----

Random.. I've got Dolly Parton, 9-5 stuck in my head right now... I think my subconscious is taking the piss.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:18 am

Oh great, the heating is not working today, no gas. Cold
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:19 am

At home or at work?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 am

Home. I can only hope I can get a hot shower later.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:46 am

Sad bad times. H & G have any next door?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:52 am

Span_ski wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

What did you say? lol
"I have a mod hand-shaped bruise on my ass" . They deleted it immediately.
[quote="Span_ski"]
voteforalice1 wrote:

Random.. I've got Dolly Parton, 9-5 stuck in my head right now... I think my subconscious is taking the piss.
Hahahaha I think so.

----
ISA!! How do you sleep in the heat? It's 4am and I'm struggling. Buying a fan for my room.
Admiring all of you who sleep in really hot/really cold climates.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 pm

Sleeping in the heat is hell! I find it difficult enough up here in the north on our warm summer nights, which isn't really that warm compared.

Sleeping in the cold isn't that difficult at all though. Blankets and duvets work like a charm smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:36 pm

At least I had hot water for the shower, but no heating.

Span_ski wrote:
Sad bad times. H & G have any next door?

Nops!

voteforalice1 wrote:
ISA!! How do you sleep in the heat? It's 4am and I'm struggling. Buying a fan for my room.
Admiring all of you who sleep in really hot/really cold climates.

AC is always the answer.

It's impossible without AC here because in summertime it's 35 degrees during the night for 3 months.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:08 pm

So, my statistics prof is super sexy.... He's got a full beard, hipster glasses, an he wore an argyle sweater and I wanted to do nothing but fan myself in hotness the entire time.

And then after class I went to the college bar for a quick drink and he was there with his friend and he told me he was 27 and I was all like, "oh hahaha professor, you're too young to be a teacher" and he just laughed at me. Gonna be super awkward in his class tomorrow but apparently I'm a super gay drunk but life is awesome so w/e ain't even mad bros.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Omg Mike Laughing

Isa wrote:
It's impossible without AC here because in summertime it's 35 degrees during the night for 3 months.
Jesus No
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:21 am

Washington National Cathedral To Perform Same-Sex Weddings

Quote :
The Very Rev. Gary Hall, the cathedral's dean, said performing same-sex marriages is an opportunity to break down barriers and build a more inclusive community "that reflects the diversity of God's world."

"I read the Bible as seriously as fundamentalists do," Hall told the AP. "And my reading of the Bible leads me to want to do this because I think it's being faithful to the kind of community that Jesus would have us be."

Celebrating same-sex weddings is important beyond the Episcopal Church, Hall said. Church debate is largely settled on the matter, allowing for local decisions, he said. The move is also a chance to influence the nation.

"As a kind of tall-steeple, public church in the nation's capital, by saying we're going to bless same-sex marriages, conduct same-sex marriages, we are really trying to take the next step for marriage equality in the nation and in the culture," Hall said.

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 am

Cool man smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:42 am

[quote="voteforalice1"]
Span_ski wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

What did you say? lol
"I have a mod hand-shaped bruise on my ass" . They deleted it immediately.
[quote="Span_ski"]
voteforalice1 wrote:

ROFL

The announcement by that Rev sounds like a step in the right direction. smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:17 am

So what's been going on? I feel like I've been away for so long. Any drama been going down on GF? I'm so out of the loop.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next