Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:03 am

the temperatures are so weird here for the most part. It's not even really winter, we have about 15°C all the time - that's like early spring... hello climate change!

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:14 am

Here it's colder now. Around 0C to 5C during the night. Considering the heating system is very poor, I would say that's pretty cold.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:25 am

The disadvantage to drinking too much of the beer is you think about the feelings. I don't typically have feelings but beer seems to bring them to the surface and now I have them. Feelings for my former best friend who is dating my ex boyfriend. Feelings that are sappy and flowery and misplaced. Stupid emotions.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:57 am

Hug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:28 am

Hug ² @ Shanna

Too much beer makes me puke. But I guess that's true for every alcoholic beverage...

Our litte forum is quite growing these past days/weeks isn't it?
I see we're at 45 members now - is Glee Forum once again pissing everyone off? Wink
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:14 am

Dina wrote:
Hug ² @ Shanna

Our litte forum is quite growing these past days/weeks isn't it?
I see we're at 45 members now - is Glee Forum once again pissing everyone off? Wink

Nooo waaay, why would you think that? Thumbs Up

Charlie wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty pricey. I would like to go there, though. Combine it with a trip ti Sri Lanka.

That sounds really cool! Always wanted to go to the Maldives. Just for a few days though, because otherwise I'll return as red as a lobster. Apparently I lived in Sri Lanka, but I can't remember a thing cause I was still a big fat baby. meh
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:38 am

Wow. That's cool. Shame you were too young to remember.

So I got suspended from work with full pay yesterday. Complete bollocks. In addidtion to the crap they are already trying to discipline me for they're now coming after me for gross misconduct. The evidence they have looks bad but instead of calling it poor punctuality like it is they're saying it's call avoidance. So... I think I'm just going to quit because I'm sick of being bullied. I doubt I'd win if i fought it. It's hilarious. If they did the same searches on every member of front line staff they'd have to suspend all of us. Lmao. I'm looking at this as a positive8ve thing though. I'll just get a couple of casual jobs and save enough money for a trip to Oz for a year I was too sensible to do that before because I thought it was silly to leave a good job for that.

Last edited by Charlie on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:54 am

oh charlie, what complete assholes you are working with! Disgusting.

Yes, I'd say quit this shit!
You're better than this!

Group hug everyone!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 am

Thanks Dina.

The worst part is the reason I had too many or too long breaks sometimes was because I was suffering with headaches and blurry vision because of my poor eyesight. Seems like if I'd have made a huge issue out of it at the time they wouldn't be able to use this bullshit 'evidence' now. But alas, I'm the suffer in silence type.
Back to top Go down
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:43 am

The people at your work sound like dicks.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 am

Sorry to hear that, Charlie, but maybe it is for the best. Sometimes we just have to turn a lemon into a lemonade, as we say in Brazil.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:29 pm

It sounds like those people at your work really suck. I'm sorry you have to deal with this Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Sounds like your best off well out of it mate. I've been telling you you're too good for their bollocks for ages. F**** douches.

Oz, sounds like a plan kiddo.... and sensible isn't always right. I mean sometimes it is, but there's nothing wrong with not making the sensible choice once in a while. If we were always sensible all of the time, we'd spend our lives bored to death innit tongue My theory anyway.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:09 pm

In better news, I'm meeting my dad and stepmom in exactly two weeks. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:02 pm

That's great, Isa.

I have no idea where to even start looking for a job. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Sorry Charlie that really sucks Hug Definitely get out of there. You can't work with people like that. Good luck on the job search. Even if the job/pay isn't as good, at least you wont emotionally exhausted with the people.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Why do we have 45 members and only like 10 of us post?

I got suspended off GF hahahah
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:34 am

What did you do Rosie?

And, yeah, I wish more people would post here.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 am

Yeah, Rosie, what did you do? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:40 am

Sorry to hear about work Charlie.

I'm still around, I havent had much happen to me lately for me too post on here.

Rosie, what did you do to get suspended lol??
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Romee

Romee

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:15 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

LOL, because of your "take a chill pill, mods"-post?

Hug
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:23 am

I got some PM that i can't read but i'm guessing it's because i said "Hey Mods, loosen up. The world wont end. I promise" ... I don't even know what everyone was arguing about. I said it purely to take the piss out of them Laughing I reaaaaally don't care about my GF account. In fact, when it's up again, i'm going to say something else smile

Romee wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

LOL, because of your "take a chill pill, mods"-post?

Hug
That's the one haha.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:37 am

LOL Rosie... that's really quite funny Laughing

How long are you suspended for?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:56 am

I think it's a day? Haha. Torcher.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:50 am

I'm unfollowing a ton of people on my twitter, from 2,001 to 1,932 so far xD
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next