Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 am

Just rewatched. Spencer doesn't call out to Mona first. Mona may have seen her though? Idk.

I wonder when/if Cece will be back.

E. Lamb anagram = blame, yeah. But idk the relevance.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:33 am

Toby took the blame for the girls for the fire/blinding of Jenna, so maybe that's it? It's his reason for being A, so.

But how come someone is registered at the police with E. Lamb?

Anyway according to some "inside source" over at tumblr, it's not Toby or Wilden. Jason then? That's the only one left unaccounted for as far as we know anyway.

Is there really no new episode next Tuesday? I'm gonna die!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:52 am

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 Tumblr_miuz3puDa01qfdtglo1_500

She's making me cry!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:08 am

That guy in the warehouse that knew Emily's name. I think it's going to be Porter St.Germain, Maya's cousin or whatever.

Oh, and there is a new episode next Tuesday.

I'm IMdb stalking right now, lol!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 am

A said it would be someone Spencer loved so that leaves either Toby or Jason.... I doubt she could care less about Widen.....
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:39 pm

True! ^

So I posted a little gif earlier on tumblr with like "all the awards" for Troian. And who likes it? Troian motherfucking Bellisario. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:38 pm

OMG!!!! I wanna see a link to your tumblr yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 pm

I don't really understand tumblr (and I totally wouldn't have got that katuriankaturiankaturian was Troian lol!) but Wow!!! That's amazeballs!! Squeee!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:27 pm

It's very easy once you get into it really.

Most of the famous people who have tumblrs link to it in their twitter description, so that's kinnda how you find them and know who they are.

And now we know Troian stalks the pretty little liars tags after the episodes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:38 pm

I don't have twitter either, I really don't know what I would want to say to the world en masse lol. I struggle most of the time conveying what I mean to those that know me Laughing It's not a lack of vocabulary or anything, but I have the tendency to just bumble through sentences in typical brit fashion, and I'm not really sure how well that would tweet (or tumbl)Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 4:45 pm

Lol! Then you do what I do, just stalk people Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Okay, so I watched the episode again, and Maggie says "I wish I would have told him sooner".
Isn't that a weird thing to say when she in fact didn't tell him at all, and that it was A that did?
She didn't even look like she wondered who exactly told Ezra about Malcolm when Aria said that it wasn't her that did it, and as far as Maggie knew, Aria was the only one besides Ezra's mother that knew anything and of course she would never tell.

It would be really weird for Maggie to be part of the A team, but that whole bit was a bit weird.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:16 pm

If they make anyone in camp Mezaria A-, I'll be pissed. Purely on the grounds that none of those characters, have anywhere near enough game.....

Unless the game is to bore you senseless... in which case, mission accomplished Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:34 pm

lulz
Truer words have never been spoken!

I'd be okay with Ezra being A team, because that could make sense if you put in some good will. But not Maggie, though a red flag was flashing for a second there during that scene.
These writers love to confuse us though because they know we will over-analyze anything and everything.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:55 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Toby took the blame for the girls for the fire/blinding of Jenna, so maybe that's it? It's his reason for being A, so.

Anyway according to some "inside source" over at tumblr, it's not Toby or Wilden. Jason then? That's the only one left unaccounted for as far as we know anyway.

Is there really no new episode next Tuesday? I'm gonna die!
Maybe E. Lamb was the guy that knew Emily's name. Maybe he switched with Toby, Emily Thorne style!!

As for the dead person, i suspected Jason or Melissa.... Maybe it's a girl there?? But idk Melissa has more story to tell.

Who is this "inside source"? ... actually idk how spoiled i wanna be hmmm.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:03 pm

Lilly, i'm visiting your tumblr. It's like an Aria hate-fest and Spencer love-fest hahaha!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:51 am

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:

Maybe E. Lamb was the guy that knew Emily's name. Maybe he switched with Toby, Emily Thorne style!!

As for the dead person, i suspected Jason or Melissa.... Maybe it's a girl there?? But idk Melissa has more story to tell.

Who is this "inside source"? ... actually idk how spoiled i wanna be hmmm.

I don't know this "inside source". Someone just posted an ask to one of those plltheories tumblrs and said it wasn't Toby or Wilden, and the answer just said "inside source^". I didn't want to check out this "inside source's" tumblr, because I don't wanna be too spoiled either.

Lol, imagine if it is Melissa though. Spencer is in the nuthouse, Melissa is dead, and their parents are just like chair oblivious! Because they're never around.

It's probably gonna be Jason though.

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Lilly, i'm visiting your tumblr. It's like an Aria hate-fest and Spencer love-fest hahaha!

Story of my life! teehee
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:07 am

Going through Tumblrs right now.
I just - every time I see an "Aria is -A" theory, i want to cry and yell at the internet Laughing

Lol how hard will I eat my words if Aria is -A though...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:16 am

Btw i'm thinking we won't see a conversation with Ali/Twin and any of the girls in the finale. I think we will see a glimpse of Ali/Twin though.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:18 am

Uuuugh! There better be a convo of some sort between Spencer and Red Coat!!

Some good investigators over at tumblr
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:21 am

MissLilly wrote:
Uuuugh! There better be a convo of some sort between Spencer and Red Coat!!

Some good investigators over at tumblr
Yeah just read that. Interesting..... Jeez, the PLL writers must have to keep sooo much stuff in mind.

Where's Lucas?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:18 am

MissLilly wrote:

I had a think about this, and if Toby has a record for being locked up after the Jenna thing, perhaps he would have needed a fake identity to get a job there? Using Toby Cavanaugh would have flagged up his record presumably. If it's the same as here, to work with vulnerable people and/minors you need to pass a CRB check etc.

----

Also Melissa is definitely in the next ep... so she's still alive and kickin' lol
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:19 pm

That makes sense, but I just don't understand the secrecy with the photo evidence of the identity. Usually photos load from top to bottom, but it loaded from bottom to top, just so we wouldn't get to see it if it was in fact Toby's photo, because Emily had to be stupid and just not wait to see it after she got the text from "Toby".

And in such a small town, how do you get a second identity in register without people noticing?
Wilden probably helped.. But still.

Anyway, seems like Spencer has actually gone off the deep end but I suppose that doesn't mean she won't form a plan in there though.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Beware of spoiler below

Quote :
“ok this is what I can confirm. The girls will find about Courtney. Red coat is one of these three girls: Cece, Alison or Jenna. Toby isn’t the one who’s dead! and you’ll find out whos name Toby was using to get into Radley”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next