Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:00 pm

Oh! I thought you meant Ali had given Jenna some nickname or something. It's obviously too late for me, lol!

I think I need to rewatch the whole series.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Yes! You should smile Or just 2x13 and 2x25.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:26 pm

What I really want to do, is go through the whole series with a pen and a notepad lol!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Hahahaha I have thought about doing that, not gonna lie. But I don't like watching season 1 episodes because its so behind and I get frustrated about the fact that there's so much the girls don't know.
2x13 and 2x25 tho
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm

I'll definitely watch those episodes! Tomorrow though, after dinner and ice skating smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Ohh ice skating is fun.

Report back on the eps! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Will do Rosie smile

Now I have to bid you adieu, as I need to get some sleep! Have a continued good day/evening!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:41 pm

Goodnight!

---
My ultimate Emily ship:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 2aabpcg
Emison?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:14 am

I've been reading a lot of Spencer is 'A' theories this morning... hmmm interesting..
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:33 am

I've heard that she goes so nuts after figuring out Toby that she joins the A-team.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:44 am

-- Cece and Ali spent a summer in Cape May together (according to Cece). Then in A’s lair was a map of Cape May and underneath it it said “Cape May: summer with Cece Crake” So does that prove that Ali’s A?
-- Jenna has been to Cape May before! She had said in a pervious episode: “The first thing I’m going to do when they take the bandages is to go to Cape May. I can’t wait to see the ocean again.”

Cece-Ali-Jenna link.

-------
Hmm, A caressing Cece on the screen in Pretty Dirty Secrets.
Idk how Ali could be 'A' but also be so nice to the girls in their "dreams".

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:08 am

The next episode looks damn good.

The promo, if you haven't already seen it...

Looks like even if she hasn't forgiven him, Spencer's still hooking up with Toby. Fit's in with the Spencer joining the 'A' Team rumour.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:20 am

Yeah looking forward to itttt!!

I feel like i've solved the mystery now.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:46 am

Ahhhhh okay now I'm 100% sure Cece and Jenna know eachother! In that episode where they were having a party at Noel Kahns cabin and Jenna and Aria were playing a game of truth... At one point Aria asks Jenna a question and Jenna awkwardly looks over at Cece as if she can't tell the truth in front of Cece.
https://youtu.be/eOYs-UThOWw
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Something else i'm seeing around about the night Ali died. Spot the differences throughout the night. (I really don't know if this is relevant.)
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_mh5pnmwZlU1r8czd0
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_mh5ps8O9bB1r8czd0
May have just been wardrobe mistakes...
Hair: Curly versus Straight.
Bracelet: Left hand versus Right hand.
Where is the necklace?

Graveyard hand:
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 Tumblr_inline_mh5cuyenVE1r8czd0

--------
If Ali went missing and died on that night, how did she write everything in her diary?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:30 pm

It's probably just wardrobe mistakes, but it's difficult not to at least consider it as clues. This is PLL after all.
And.. Whats the chances you get everything wrong? One thing, sure, mistake, but all of it?
Smells like twins!

Has she really written in her diary after that night happened, or did she just write that she was going to do the blackmail stuff? That might be an explanation, though I can't remember how exactly it was written.

Sitting down now to watch the two episodes asd
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:48 pm

Clap Watch it with Jenna-Cece-Alison tinted glasses.
---------
Good point, i don't think she wrote who killed her haha.

I feel like it's going to be revealed that it was actually not just Alison who wrote in that diary, but someone else wrote in it pretending to be Alison in order to cover up the murder they were about to commit. To lead people in the wrong direction.
Spencer once made a reference to Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct where apparently a similar thing happened (she wrote a book to cover up a murder).
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:30 pm

One episode down. What really caught my eye is that the little ghost girl in this years halloween ep, is one of the twins from Ali's story. But if Ali killed her twin as a child, then my theory is thrown off the bus... But as far as we know Ali was never institutionalized, and has been neighbor/friends with the girls always (considering Jason is older than her and shares a dad with Spencer), so they would know if she had.
Maybe the girl didn't really die? Ugh I'm so confused now.

Jenna's first "friend" or person she liked after coming to Rosewood was Mona, and she "likes to pick her own friends" as she told Ali. Makes me think she's Team A.
And Lucas! He didn't wear that costume by "mistake". He's gotta have a part. Maybe he was in Team A, but since left, considering Toby tried to run him down recently?

Okay, next episode.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Marlene King reckons that little ghost girl was "just a bit of fun", so i'm not reading into it too much. I think it's just more evidence of twins.... I think Alison and Jenna's interactions in the first Halloween ep is significant somehow.
Agreed about Lucas.

----
Lol reading the recaps and i just want to laugh about this (emily and nate chilling at the boathouse):
Then, out of nowhere, Nate goes, "I've never understood how you kill someone, rhetorically speaking. Do you have any ideas? Like would you use a knife or poison? Should I get a gun? Do you ever come up here by yourself at night, unarmed?" Emily doesn't answer because she's accidentally caught a glimpse of her reflection in the water and taken her own breath away.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:06 pm

Oh and did you notice the Radley car parked there?? Maybe someone escaped from it on Halloween like in Alison's "story"??

-----
Hahahaha
Emily is like, "OK, start from the beginning." Paige goes, "Basically, you showed up on my porch and threw yourself at me, and my brain was like, 'Dude, she's drunk, OK? And also she's probably still mourning.' But my heart was like, 'Emily,' you know? You were so close. And then my heart and my pants conspired against me and we made out a little bit and it was actually pretty awesome until you sneaked out when I went to get you some water and Advil." Which is amazing because it's just so Paige. Of course she would accidentally sexually assault Emily. Of course that would happen to her.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:38 pm

I did notice the Radley car!
Halloween definitely would be the best day to escape an insane asylum, considering no one would think twice over seeing a crazed lunatic in hospital clothes running around Laughing
So Ali's twin has been locked up all these years, escapes, and then it's on, aka, "my turn to torture you".

That has to be it!

Who was the black swan though? Is it Melissa? I can't for the life of me remember if that was ever revealed. Was it?
She faked her pregnancy after losing the baby so she could very well have been. And she was seen on the steps taking a call in a resent flashback when Byron left Ali behind the tree. She's either significant, or a diversion.

Okay, at the beginning of the masquerade party, there's a girl in a red dress walking by the girls, and either she turns her head to look at them, or just holds her mask to hide her profile as she walks by.
And then of course there's the red coat, and we all know red is the new black, so I thought the girl in the dress must be significant.

But Jenna is definitely Team A, recruited to torture Ali I gather.
Lucas must have been in the early days, also to torture Ali, but left because he likes the other girls and doesn't want part in that?
Toby is. And that means Toby doesn't do it to help Spencer and the girls, because of what he tried to do to Lucas (and if my theory is correct)
Mona is.

And the twin is the Big A.

There was no Cece in these episodes though.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:35 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I did notice the Radley car!
Halloween definitely would be the best day to escape an insane asylum, considering no one would think twice over seeing a crazed lunatic in hospital clothes running around Laughing
So Ali's twin has been locked up all these years, escapes, and then it's on, aka, "my turn to torture you".

That has to be it!

Who was the black swan though? Is it Melissa? I can't for the life of me remember if that was ever revealed. Was it?
She faked her pregnancy after losing the baby so she could very well have been. And she was seen on the steps taking a call in a resent flashback when Byron left Ali behind the tree. She's either significant, or a diversion.

Okay, at the beginning of the masquerade party, there's a girl in a red dress walking by the girls, and either she turns her head to look at them, or just holds her mask to hide her profile as she walks by.
And then of course there's the red coat, and we all know red is the new black, so I thought the girl in the dress must be significant.

But Jenna is definitely Team A, recruited to torture Ali I gather.
Lucas must have been in the early days, also to torture Ali, but left because he likes the other girls and doesn't want part in that?
Toby is. And that means Toby doesn't do it to help Spencer and the girls, because of what he tried to do to Lucas (and if my theory is correct)
Mona is.

And the twin is the Big A.

There was no Cece in these episodes though.
Hahahahaa the bolded. Omg.

Ok secondly, Melissa was the black swan, yes. And in one of the episodes she tells the girls that she was instructed to "distract Jenna at the ball".... (im guessing this has something to do with the person Jenna met in the woods, and i think this person was the blonde in the red dress)
The blonde in the red dress was definitely significant- she intentionally covered her profile and the camera liked her.

Idk about Jenna being Team A though. I think she's significant, but not necessarily black-hoodie kind of thing. And Lucas confuses me still. I think he was part of the A-team before but i'm not sure if he's ever left??

But yeah, Jenna seemed friendly with the person she met in the woods? I'm thinking it's Ali, which is why i don't know if Jenna's evil.
Aaaaand there's that hand that's making it's way out of the dirt. Maybe a Dilaurentis was buried, buuuut they're actually alive and in hiding. Soooo maybe both twins are alive.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:43 pm

I wish I had the patience to rewatch the episodes like you guys. But, as it happens, I don't. So I'm really glad you're all posting your thoughts/theories. Thanks. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:52 pm

No worries Charlie, it's a compulsion for me to post my thoughts/theories here anyway. I can't help it tongue

But patience is why i wont re-watch season one - all the "Ian is A!" crap
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:59 pm

But why would Jenna be friendly with Ali?
And why distract Jenna at the ball?
The only thing the black swan/melissa did was talk to her and Lucas just when the girls where finding things out, and that wasn't A's plan... That was Spencer's smarts.
A wanted Spencer on the Team.

Jenna has to be Team A though. "They're all going to be there. You know what to do" So she sent the invites? That screams team A.
Oh yeah, wasn't it her phone they had? I feel like I'm remembering something. Was it Lucas that lost it? Now I'm confusing myself here...

Both the twins can't be alive though. There had to have been a body that was either of theirs.
I think Ali managed to kill her sister, and disappeared, leaving the body to be passed of as her own.

As for the hand, didn't the autopsy say buried alive? So, definitely dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next