Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)

Go down 
+8
Mike`
MissLilly
Shanna_
Isa
Charles
Span_ski
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Someone familiar in the background of this pic? Hmmm?
Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 Tumblr_mgyjnz8C5Z1rzt41jo1_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:25 am

Span_ski wrote:
Ok. We definitely saw a blonde girl in the window of the Di Laurentis house. So that supports the Ali / Cece / twin theory. My main not quite right feeling is why Spencer didn't wake the other girls up when she heard a scream and just went off, alone, in the dark.... suspicious lol

Yes, I had that exact thought about that being suspicious. But I just can't get myself to think Spencer is in any way evil?

voteforalice1 wrote:
I totally forgot about that blonde in the window until i rewatched the Pilot a couple weeks ago.

As for next weeks episode, i've heard people say that Spencer wont actually see Toby's face. Like when she catches him he kind of runs out quickly or something. Something about Emily finding out first, idk.
And that significant piece of info we all want e.g. "Ali is alive" i think is coming in the finale this season :-)

The twin theory, i just read this, and i like it... although it has a couple flaws.

Quote :
Ali = Good twin.
Courtney = Evil twin.

When Ali and Courtney were younger, they had a fight over their dolls (as seen in season 2 halloween episode).
Courtney, picks up a knife and goes to stab Ali - Ali, in self defence takes the knife off Courtney and stabs her instead. However, Ali doesn’t kill her. The parents catch Ali doing this and lock her up in Radley. (the good twin is locked up in Radley) leaving Courtney pretending to be Alison and henceforth being quite an evil and demanding, alpha-female friend.

Eventually, the good twin (Ali) escapes Radley and begins stalking her imposter, Courtney. Leaving her notes that state ‘its my turn to torture you’ etc. You can see Courtney’s immense fear of Ali in the season 2 Halloween episode.

Anyway, my theory is that they are both still alive. Ali is trying to help the girls whilst Courtney is the leader of the A team. I know this because we are continually shown visions of Ali supporting the girls;.
- When Hannahs in the hospital ‘do something about A that bitch is really getting on my nerves’.
- When Emily is gassed.
- When Spenser is asleep ‘you’re on the right track’.

And the A whom wears the red coat is still not revealed. It is definitely Courtney.
The coat belonged to her when she was trying to hide from Ali (pretending to be Vivian) when Ali escaped radley.

MissLilly wrote:

And the opening theme "Two can't keep a secret if one of them is dead". I always thought it was just about the secret part, but it has to be about Ali and her twin. And now one of them is dead.
HA! Good point.

Do you remember that one episode though where Emily is gassed and Alison appears to her. Emily asks who A is and Alison says she cant tell her that because "two can only keep a secret if one of them is dead".... Doesn't that contradict the lyrics haha.

Interesting theory, and I buy it all up to the point where they are both still alive. I mean, the police and coroners, and the ones doing the autopsy and such have to all be in on it if both are still alive. And that I just can't believe. It's far too small of a city for like half of them to be able to keep such a secret without someone slipping up about that being a fake body or something.

As for the lyrics, I haven't officially checked them, they may say "Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead" ?
That would actually make more sense too, wouldn't it? I have to check them now...
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:28 am

Got a secret
Can you keep it?
Swear this one you'll save
Better lock it, in your pocket
Taking this one to the grave
If I show you then I know you
Won't tell what I said
Cause two can keep a secret
If one of them is dead,

Indeed!

OH OH OH!

More of the song:

[spoken]

Alison?
- Yes, Catherine.
I have something I want to tell you, but
you have to promise to never tell anyone.
- I promise.
Do you swear on your life?
- I swear on my life.

[end spoken]

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:03 am

I had no idea that was an actual song?! I just thought it was just the theme... Interesting
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:05 am

Span_ski wrote:
I had no idea that was an actual song?! I just thought it was just the theme... Interesting

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:24 am

That's what I thought as well until I googled it. But I think it's made for PLL maybe?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:27 am

Probably.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:44 am

I would have thought so yeah. It's sounds like that kind of song lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:56 am

Plus, the Alison and Catherine! It's not Courtney, but it's the same initial at least. It's a big coincidence if it's not on purpose.

So, one twin killed the other, and is the Big A. I'm almost sure of it!

Edit:
Apparently it's not made for PLL. It was released in 2007.

Well.. still though!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:27 am

Is it Courtney or Catherine in the books? (There's a twin in the books right?)
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:29 am

Courtney! I would love for this twin theory to happen. They could actually follow the books for once.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:35 am

I think they are going the twin route. There was the Halloween episode with the two young twin girls, so.. yeah.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:48 am

Oh I checked and the members of the band The Pierces who sing the song are called Allison and Catherine...

It seems it wasn't written for the show as the song appeared in Gossip Girl in 2007 and in promos for other shows. PLL didn't first air till 2010.

Apparently Ashley Benson suggested the track for producers.

Thank you wikipedia.

I should probably stop googling this stuff and get back to the job hunting Laughing

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 9:52 am

Interesting.

But, yes, get back to job hunting! tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Whoa@the song.

Yeah twin route.

Maybe Cece = short for Catherine
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Cece would have to be short for Courtney.... could be though I guess??
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Cece is way too old to be the twin though. Unless she's just a sister, and not a twin. But didn't she have a thing with Jason which would be her brother in that case?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:35 am

I'm looking forward to tonight's ep. I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow to watch it but I am looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:34 am

@Lilly, I reckon the Cece/Jason relationship is lie. I just don't know why yet haha.

24 hours and I'll be watching!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:30 am

Riiight, it could be a lie just to have an excuse for why they know each other, when in fact, she's his sister! Maybe they're the twins? Keeping the twin theory in the family, but with a twist!
Wasn't she around about the time when Jason said "as it turns out, I have more than one sister" to Spencer, and we're supposed to think he means Spencer, when he can mean Cece, or like, both Spencer AND Cece.
Maybe Cece is the one he's hiding in the house?

Hmm.....

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:18 am

Oooo. I like that theory Lilly. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Could this be hinting at the real Ali still being alive?

Back from series 1..
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Oh, I'd forgotten all about that! Well, that brings back the her having the twin theory, and Ali staging it all, starting with killing her twin, and being the Big A.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Gah I can't see that video.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:49 pm

It's about the memorial fountain for Ali and a flashback of Ali talking about dying young and beautiful, and in a mystery or something, because that's immortality. Hannah asks her something like "you really wanna do that" or whatever, and Ali says, "well, not yet".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)   Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretty Little Liars (no spoiler tags)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next