Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIII

Go down 
+10
MissLilly
Shanna_
Jugz da' Clown
Span_ski
Mike`
Dina
cinco
Sez
eli_
Alison DiLaurentis
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
eli_

eli_

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Good look Mike!
But see, this is what I mean. Mike is a man who likes clothes, I'm a woman who doesn't like clothes. So what?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Some people have a hard time dealing with what doesn't fit into the stereotype in their head.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:35 pm

eli_ wrote:
Good look Mike!
But see, this is what I mean. Mike is a man who likes clothes, I'm a woman who doesn't like clothes. So what?

It means I'm fabulous and you're a big old bore! I love you asd

Mommy just sent me a text saying she picked up the Glee Season 3 DVD for me. I wasn't even too bothered about not getting it this season. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 pm

eli_ wrote:
I had a Coccinelle pink bag hidden in my closet. Some idiotic cousin gave it to me for my 18th birthday and I kinda hid it and forgot all about it.
My mother just found it by accident, slammed it on my desk and yelled "why can't you act like a woman for a change??" hash
Even if I don't do fashion and I wear only jeans and tshirts, doesn't mean I'm not a woman.
I mean, how much of a weirdo would I look carrying around a thing like that?

That's terrible. I mean, having your mom put that kind of pressure on you to look a certain way and criticizing you when you don't.

I like fashion though. I like to think I have an eye for it atleast, but I buy my clothes secondhand mostly and I'm really not that into designer labels. I don't understand people who think it's cool to spend more money on things than they are worth just because of the label. I like attempting to be fashionable while being thrifty. Some days I put in more effort than others, but it's usually for myself, more than impressing anybody else. If someone told me to dress nicer and doll myself up more often, I'd be annoyed and want to do the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:48 pm

Haha I'd never buy something just for the label, I'm far more concerned with the quality of whatever I'm buying. Like, I'm incredibly picky when it comes to my shirts and ties because the quality between a $20 shirt and a $60 shirt is incredibly noticeable.

It tends to bug me when I see people walking around in just a t-shirt, is it that hard to at least wear a collared short-sleeve, if not a sweater or SOMETHING (Seriously, a simple sweater and a scarf, it's not complicated)? Doing anything away from the home that isn't dirty, messy, etc. in a t-shirt, it's just... sloppy. Shrug There's so many different things, and I mean... I rock a t-shirt on occasion, but even then I'll throw a tie on as well and just rock a t-shirt/tie combination because it's SOMETHING that's not just that sloppy work-from-9-5 look.

It just bugs me when people don't seem to put any effort into how they look. Love yourself a bit, or at least respect yourself. yahoo That said, you should really only wear what you're comfortable wearing, but fashion has so many endless possibilities!

Now, back to my wine.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Mike` wrote:
Haha I'd never buy something just for the label, I'm far more concerned with the quality of whatever I'm buying. Like, I'm incredibly picky when it comes to my shirts and ties because the quality between a $20 shirt and a $60 shirt is incredibly noticeable.

Oh, I'll buy quality things, but I just don't like to buy them when they are full priced. I only buy new clothes when they are on sale, and I take pride in getting a good deal on something and tend to roll my eyes at people who brag about how much they spent on something.

And anyone who would look down on me for only buying things on sale or secondhand is simply not worth my time.

Quote :

Now, back to my wine.

I've been drinking Amarula mixed with Frangelico tonight. A bit odd, but delicious. Cheers
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Mike` wrote:

Now, back to my wine.

I've been drinking Amarula mixed with Frangelico tonight. A bit odd, but delicious. Cheers

Drinking some bottle of twenty year old white from the Niagra area of Ontario. That's all I know, it's a special bottle that was given to my grandpa for some work dinner thing in 1990. Just getting around to drinking it now and it's delicious.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:08 am

Talking about drinks... I tried this last night, it was good.

Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 105p_tiamaria

---------------

So leaving for Sri Lanka tonight! I need start packing...
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:18 am

Oh... not going to Brazil in the end. I wanted to visit my family of course, but that's ok. The extra money would not be that much because I would have to spend it with accommodation and transport. It's fine. I'm good with the ex boss and with the new one too.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:14 am

It's s shame you won't make it back to Brazil... but Sri Lanka!! Are you all set? Excited? I'm super jealous! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:32 am

I'm surprinsingly not all set yet. My flight is in 8h and I still don't know what suitcase I'm taking. Decisions, decisions... Super excited about travelling with my friends. And I can't wait to wear some shorts Very Happy

Wow, people have been really quiet lately. What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 am

Over 6,000 photos I've taken for the past 3 days and I still need to take more in the next 3 lol.
Currently have a little storm happening here atm
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:25 am

Decided for the large suitcase!!! Let's go shopping! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 am

Isa wrote:
I'm surprinsingly not all set yet. My flight is in 8h and I still don't know what suitcase I'm taking. Decisions, decisions... Super excited about travelling with my friends. And I can't wait to wear some shorts Very Happy

I'd take less stuff than you think you need (everyone pretty much packs stuff they won't wear), and I'd leave space to buy cool stuff to take back to Pakistan smile

I've been quiet because of the job applications mostly and I've kind of been a bit distracted with one thing and another.

Sez wrote:
Over 6,000 photos I've taken for the past 3 days and I still need to take more in the next 3 lol.
Currently have a little storm happening here atm

I took loads of photos when I was away Sez. It's best to take too many though. you can always whittle them down later smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 am

Isa wrote:

I think just summer is going on? I bet it's gonna pick right back up when fall sets in smile

Not much going on here. Just spending lazy days out on the lawns with the neighbors and going to my grandparents camping. It's quite nice!

How is everyone doing?

Have a great time on your trip Isa!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:01 am

The problem is, the small one is too small. I need to buy a middle sized suitcase for things like that, one week trips. So I'm taking the large one, but it's ok because we hired a van (lol) to drive us around. It's very cheap and public transportation can be tricky there.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:42 pm

We get to fire a girl today for stealing and our county fair started. Feels like a fun friday!!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
We get to fire a girl today for stealing and our county fair started. Feels like a fun friday!!
Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 Tumblr_lxioqoXKG11qeth1d
I love you Wink
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:24 pm

The girl deserved to be fired but I still am horrible! Now I'm off to fill the demands of an 80's rock band. They are specific in their smoothie needs.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Well, don't I just feel used.. The neighbor asked me to go out with her earlier, and stupid as I was, I said yes, which I don't normally do. I'm not really a party girl at all. But she got me to go out with her, we've been sitting here drinking, and were gonna go to town. Then she just up and leaves me for this guy she's having a thing with, and says she's gonna text me if she goes to town after all. Well.. That's just great isn't it. So now I'm sitting here buzzed by myself, and regretting the whole thing.
Like, thanks a lot... Don't ever ask me to go out drinking with you ever again! Grrrr!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:13 pm

That sucks! I'm sorry that she ditched. People suck at times.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:24 pm

No kidding!
This really pissed me off!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:38 pm

I traveled across the country to visit this friend of mine, and she basically ditched me at a club for a guy. Then, like two hours later she remembered me and found me to apologize, but the guy was still with her. The three of us went back to her place, and she and the guy promptly locked themselves in her bedroom. The next morning, he was still hanging around. And I was so mad at her. I was just so put out. Like seriously, she couldn't have saved hooking up with a random guy for some other weekend? hash

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Don't worry, it pisses us off to when it happens. One of my girlfriends is constantly disappearing for an hour at a time to go see ex-boyfriends in the middle of us hanging out. It gets REALLY frustrating when it's in the middle of stuff for school. hash I just want to slap her upside the head when she shows up after without even acting like she noticed it was a piss-off.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:19 pm

Punching mirrors makes your hand bleed. Just a public service announcement for y'all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIII   Random Thoughts XIII - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIII
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next