Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XII

Go down 
+11
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
Mike`
eli_
Isa
Sez
Dina
MissLilly
Span_ski
Shanna_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cinco

cinco

Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:00 am

Charlie wrote:
cinco wrote:
Are all pictures blocked or just particular ones?

Uhh... Pictures that are from places like Tumblr, Facebook, Photobucket. The majority of social networks are blocked on my work computer.

Well hurray for little under-the-radar-flying sites like this one then. tongue
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:10 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
You work a lot Charlie!

Kinda looks like Shay and Ashley kissing:
Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 Tumblr_m1e8uiPvQO1qf20jdo1_500

Cute! I love you
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:10 am

Yes, it makes me very happy that this one isn't blocked. You guys save me when I'm having a mare of a day. smile
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 am

Just spent fifteen minutes watching Sad Keanu and Strutting Leo stuff.

Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 Leomunch

Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 Sad_keanu_and_mario

Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 Fun-glee-meme-sad-keanu-strutting-leo-Favim.com-111006

Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 Sad-keanu-sidecar

Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 Image-1_fullsize
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 am

MissLilly wrote:
It's in front of two teachers, Rosie. And the girl in my group for the practical bit. But we'll sort of be putting on a play and act out how to treat a patient with diabetes, together, so that's fine.

I guess I should be going so I can have a smoke or ten on the outside before I go in. In two and a half hours it'll be all over at least.
hahahaha... Good luck though!
That sounds like something we'd have to do btw tongue

@Charlie, she's going to Europe with her sister as a 21st thing. She asked me to go, but lol, i have no money.

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

Charlie wrote:
Hi everyone! I feel like I've hardly been here recently. I've been super busy with overtime and stuff and still trying to fit in some sort of a social life too. tongue I should be able to post in work now though because it's started to calm down now since the aftermath of the flooding.

How is everyone? Nayatel... Tee hee. Congrats on your burst of inspiration, Dina. Han, how is your mum doing? Rosie, you crack me up. ROFL

Hey Charlie!

Long time no speak!! Good to see you buddy! My mum's doing ok thanks. She's actually on her way to Leeds to join me now.

MissLilly wrote:
One hour to my practical and oral exam. I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach. It's like I can't even think. Cross your fingers for my survival of this, because I think I might just die help

I've got my fingers crossed for you Celia! The very best of luck for you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
MissLilly wrote:
It's in front of two teachers, Rosie. And the girl in my group for the practical bit. But we'll sort of be putting on a play and act out how to treat a patient with diabetes, together, so that's fine.

I guess I should be going so I can have a smoke or ten on the outside before I go in. In two and a half hours it'll be all over at least.
hahahaha... Good luck though!
That sounds like something we'd have to do btw tongue

@Charlie, she's going to Europe with her sister as a 21st thing. She asked me to go, but lol, i have no money.

Sad Such a shame you couldn't go too. That's pretty cool for her though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:30 am

Span_ski wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Hi everyone! I feel like I've hardly been here recently. I've been super busy with overtime and stuff and still trying to fit in some sort of a social life too. tongue I should be able to post in work now though because it's started to calm down now since the aftermath of the flooding.

How is everyone? Nayatel... Tee hee. Congrats on your burst of inspiration, Dina. Han, how is your mum doing? Rosie, you crack me up. ROFL

Hey Charlie!

Long time no speak!! Good to see you buddy! My mum's doing ok thanks. She's actually on her way to Leeds to join me now.

MissLilly wrote:
One hour to my practical and oral exam. I'm starting to feel sick to my stomach. It's like I can't even think. Cross your fingers for my survival of this, because I think I might just die help

I've got my fingers crossed for you Celia! The very best of luck for you!! Very Happy

I know. I'll have to give you a call soon for a catch up and to explain the Chelsea developments. How come your in Leeds?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 am

Yeah, give me a call anytime mate smile. Would be good to have a catch up!

I'm in Leeds looking after my sisters cats while her and her boyfriend are cycling from Lands End to John O' Groats (crazyies!) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:35 am

hihi that was kinda funny tongue

Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:48 am

3 More days until my vacation. Just 3 more. I'll be working 32 of those 72 hours so I am sure it'll go by fast right?

Oh hey a new banner. Cool. And some stuff is blue, hey I like blue.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:52 am

I've learned today that the container with my things is still in Brazil. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:57 am

Have you had anymore sick moments Isa?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:58 am

Phyxrak wrote:
3 More days until my vacation. Just 3 more. I'll be working 32 of those 72 hours so I am sure it'll go by fast right?

What you doing for vacation Kel?

I like blue too. Tis calming smile

Isa wrote:
I've learned today that the container with my things is still in Brazil. Crying or Very sad

Sad - now that's not good! Bad times indeed!

Can't you write them an angry email telling them you need your stuff pronto like?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:03 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

No! I'm feeling much better. I even went three times to the gym this week.

I'm a bit concerned about this weekend though. We are going to Lahore and it is supposed to be super hot there, around 48 degrees and I've heard food can be problematic because of this. So I should be careful.

Span_ski wrote:
Isa wrote:

Can't you write them an angry email telling them you need your stuff pronto like?

Laughing Unfortunatelly I can't. But I'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:11 am

Span_ski wrote:
Yeah, give me a call anytime mate smile. Would be good to have a catch up!

I'm in Leeds looking after my sisters cats while her and her boyfriend are cycling from Lands End to John O' Groats (crazyies!) Laughing

Rather them than me. Jesus... Please, tell me it's a charity thing?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:12 am

Isa wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

No! I'm feeling much better. I even went three times to the gym this week.

I'm a bit concerned about this weekend though. We are going to Lahore and it is supposed to be super hot there, around 48 degrees and I've heard food can be problematic because of this. So I should be careful.
Ah good to hear smile
That's crazy. 48.
Yeah be careful with the food. Avoid certain types i guess.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:15 am

I'm being bullied into going to see Rock of Ages in London in August. I don't like making plans that far in advance. tongue

It's hard to eat anything at all when it's that hot.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:18 am

Charlie wrote:
I'm being bullied into going to see Rock of Ages in London in August.

It's like songs of Journey all over again.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 am

It's not only the heat though. The problem is that Pakistan has a huge problem with eletricity. Power goes off five or six times each day. Some regions have power for only four or six hours each day. Can you guys imagine storing food with such a thing? Besides, hygiene is a big issue here.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 am

Isa wrote:
Power goes off five or six times each day.

That causes all kinds of problems I guess.

So is it constantly using generators then?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:28 am

Maybe you could live off packaged stuff or something for those couple days? haha (na, but seriously, don't eat meat)

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:42 am

I'm back, still alive, and I passed! Good thing, because my mind stood absolutely still. I did very well on the practical bit though, which I was most nervous about. I had to wash a lady, and afterwards she didn't believe me when I told her no, that I wasn't used to doing that or worked in any sort of skin care business.
Me and my gentle hands Laughing

Officially summer vacation then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:44 am

Span_ski wrote:
Phyxrak wrote:

What you doing for vacation Kel?

I like blue too. Tis calming smile

Isa wrote:

Absolutely NOTHING!!! Or you know read, play video games and drink beer? Visit people I haven't seen in ages maybe?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 am

Isa wrote:
It's not only the heat though. The problem is that Pakistan has a huge problem with eletricity. Power goes off five or six times each day. Some regions have power for only four or six hours each day. Can you guys imagine storing food with such a thing? Besides, hygiene is a big issue here.

That kept happening when I was in Gili Trawangan. And when it happened at night it was unbelievably dark because there was no moon at the time I was there. Then suddenly there was the deafening noise of about a hundred generators all starting up at the same time. Hehehe. It was pretty crazy. I couldn't imagine living like that all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XII   Random Thoughts XII - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XII
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next