Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Well, it'll either be worth it or be the death of me Laughing

I downloaded the 30 min version on its own... I watched some of it... slightly terrified
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:03 pm

I don't even know what the 30 minute version is...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:17 pm

The Insanity Fast and Furious Workout.... it has a nice warning about heart attacks at the beginning lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Never heard of it. Is it Shaun T?

I might live to regret this but I've just started Rizzoli & Isles.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Thats the one...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:13 am

Interesting. Give it a try and see what you think before the proper one.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:36 am

It will be interesting.... Especially as I just managed to tweak my shoulder.... yawning and stretching lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:59 am

Lmao. I dunno about the F&F one but you'll definitely need that shoulder for the proper ones. Why are you up already?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:39 am

I usually wake early... this morning however I went back for another nap for 30 mid or so lol
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:03 am

So... my main feelings about R&I are...

1. Hasn't what's her face shown that she's uncomfortable with the gay suggestions before? Because, I'm sorry, but it's as if the writers went, "so... the part is for a female homicide detective who is a lesbian so give us your best gay impression".
2. Rizzoli's clothes all seem too big for her.
3. Isn't Isles just Temperance Brennan with blonde hair?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:45 am

Charles wrote:
So... my main feelings about R&I are...

1. Hasn't what's her face shown that she's uncomfortable with the gay suggestions before? Because, I'm sorry, but it's as if the writers went, "so... the part is for a female homicide detective who is a lesbian so give us your best gay impression".
2. Rizzoli's clothes all seem too big for her.
3. Isn't Isles just Temperance Brennan with blonde hair?

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:08 pm

I read that wrong at first... i thought you wrote "as if the writers said" rather than "its as if the writers said"... that one word makes a lot of difference to an Australian Laughing

So you're saying Jane's gay?
Get to S01E06. It's the gayest ep.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:10 pm

They're in the same bed far too often. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:11 pm

Yeah ikr? How much have you watched??
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:16 pm

6 episodes maybe?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Ep 6 is the one where Jane goes undercover to a lesbian bar
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Yeah... 'undercover'.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 pm

hahahaha, have you seen it?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:04 pm

You'll also notice their potential love interests don't last very long Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:12 am

Yeah, that was the last episode I watched. Noticed that too already. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:21 pm

ROSIE!!!! You could have warned me to download season 2 before finishing season 1!!! Jfc! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Hahahaha how good is the finaleeeee?! The season 2 finale is pretty awesome too Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:13 am

noo
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:37 pm

I think I'm up to date with everything.. I need some more show recommendations.

I think my fave ep this week was probably Chicago Fire.... you can never really get enough Sarah Shahi can you? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next