Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Yay Grey's Anatomy was on and I watched Lost Girl last night. Amazing!

Downloading Grey's and Bomb Girls ready to watch for tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:55 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Has anyone else here watched the SyFy show Alphas? I'm on ep 3. It's pretty cool so far. It's about this group of people with superpowers who help solve crimes.

I watched 3 or 4 episodes from season 1. It was ok, I saw some potential, but then I forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:22 am

Bomb Girls was so good!!!!!!!!! Emotionally unstable Kate is my new favorite thing on television!!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Isa wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Has anyone else here watched the SyFy show Alphas? I'm on ep 3. It's pretty cool so far. It's about this group of people with superpowers who help solve crimes.

I watched 3 or 4 episodes from season 1. It was ok, I saw some potential, but then I forgot about it.

Nina (the mind controller) is pretty hot though, don't you think? (I like her and Cameron together). Rachel is very attractive too.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

So... I just started Grey's Anatomy... it's okay so far.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:32 pm

I've never felt compelled to watch Greys... for some reason it just hasn't appealed to me? I think I saw one ep in a hotel room once and was like... yeah meh.. lol
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:45 pm

I've seen S1-S6 of GA, but I never really followed it. I marathoned it last winter hiatus, but I fast forwarded through quite a bit. Haven't watched a single ep since then. I prefer House.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:44 am

I have S1-S8 on DVD so I'm a big fan. It's really good, some storylines don't make sense to me personally but yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:20 am

Well, I've only watched season 1 so far. And I started because I had nothing else to watch. It's alright. Currently getting season 2.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:51 am

Just noticed the name change bud Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 am

Hiding. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Holy crap Charlie I love the name change. CHARLES indubitably
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:33 pm

OMG That emoticon is absolutely perfect to the occasion! We should rename it to "Charles". Indubitably.

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Oh, and btw, I really liked the first seasons of Grey's Anatomy. Things started to fall apart when Addison left the show (my favorite character), followed by other charaters/actores being killed off. I just hate how much drama there is in this, there used to be a lot of comedy in the first seasons. I'm annoyed by all the freaky accidents, tragic deaths, cancers, etc that haunt the hospital. Just too much. The same thing happened to Private Practice.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:35 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:40 pm

hahahahahaha lulz
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:19 pm

Finally a good TGW episode! I love Elsbeth! I'm assuming we will se more of her and that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Oooo..... I'm gonna try and hold fire till weds, but I'm not sure I'll be able to now......
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:37 pm

HIMYM and Two Broke Girls tonight! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:15 pm

I also love Elsbeth. I hope she stays around. Really enjoying the episode so far.

Last edited by Charles on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:23 pm

Anyone watched OUAT yet... I'm probably looking forward to that more than anything. Very Happy

I'm persevering with Bomb Girls. Still not 100% sold tbh.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:27 pm

What!? It's immense. Lol. You're obviously crazy.

Loved this week's TGW. Maybe it was all the French? Or the fact that the case was based on sports? *shrug* In any case, I agree with Isa, this week TGW was stronger than it has been in ages. Alicia/Peter is annoying me though.

I'm just starting OUAT now.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:33 pm

I think what was good about this episode is that everybody was working on the same case and it was a very strong and interesting case. The show has been too unfocused lately. And obviously, Elsbeth adds a lot. She is just amazing. I think I laughed out loud in all her scenes.

Peter stuff didn't annoy me this time around and the scene with assistant (Geneva?) was very good.

Alicia/Peter though... hum. I have a hard time buying sexy Alicia. I just don't think it works. I wish they would be just friends, good friends, and that's it. But I guess The Good Wife in the title would become obsolete. I think the show needs fresh air if it is going into a fifth season. Maybe a new man in her life?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Quote :
What!? It's immense. Lol. You're obviously crazy.

I'm sure it'll grow on me, I just maybe need to get a few more ep's in. I did recognise the bloke who plays Lorna's husband though, and it took me ages to work out where from. It annoyed me for at least 2 days lol.

I can't download anything, because that Insanity workout thingy is eating all my bandwidth.. I knew exercise was bad for you Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Lmao. It'll be worth it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next