Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II

Go down 
+12
Sez
Tuk17
mardou
Span_ski
Shanna_
Dina
Charles
MissLilly
Mike`
Isa
cinco
Jugz da' Clown
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Bass the turtle tortoise.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 am

Grey's Anatomy can burn in fire.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
Grey's Anatomy can burn in fire.
agree
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:47 am

Revenge is back tonight yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:07 am

Also, Once Upon A Time asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:33 am

Is OUAT back too???

Oh, what a happy TV day indeed!! Clap
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:49 pm

And Homeland and The Good Wife.

Busy Sunday. Monday for me actually.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:13 pm

My sister wants me to start watching Homeland... I'll have to get on that next.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:34 pm

It's awesome. I think you would like it.

I still have to watch Fringe and Glee from last week. So tomorrow will be a busy with TV.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:05 am

I hate Grey's Anatomy but I can't' hate Shonda forever haha. Some juicy stuff happening there this season.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:28 am

The new Fringe was so good. Did New Girl start again last week? I spent all day yesterday catching up on my shows so I'm up to date on Alphas and Warehouse 13 (Jaime Murray yahoo). Glee was okay... Can wait for Revenge and OUAT. When is PLL back? I need to find out when Burn Notice is back too, I don't think any of you lot watch it, right? All of that and I want to watch Homeland and The Good Wife.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:39 am

I don't think PLL is back for ages Sad. I think they're having a Halloween episode, and then it's another break.

I'm about to download Revenge and OUAT!! Yay! I'm so glad they're back. I'm going to hold off on glee until after the next episode. Watch them both together, I think it'll make the lack of Santana more bearable
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:52 am

Downloading Homeland, Revenge and The Good Wife right now! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 am

Have you watched Fringe, though!? Can't believe I watched the previous 4 seasons before season 5 started.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 am

No, gonna watch it tonight.

You're actually more up-to-date than me right now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 am

lulz Sometimes I wonder how I manage to fit in any sleep.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:12 pm

So glad to have my shows back!

Fringe

Spoiler:

The Good Wife

Spoiler:

Revenge

Spoiler:

The Big Bang Theory

Meh... Not funny. I'm starting to get tired of the show. It seems to be always the same thing?

I still have to see Homeland.

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Forgot how hot 'Revenge Emily' is. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:38 am

Ok dropping in quick here to say wtf to Revenge. I'm only 6 minutes in but if
Spoiler:
. There's gotta be some twist. Maybe she's in hiding. But how can you have a
Spoiler:
I don't remember remember what happened in the finale/why she's on that plane.

Again, i havent finished the ep, but i feel like they're butching Nolan up so he's more a match for Emily.

p.s. i miss you guys. when this semester is over, i'm coming to piss you all off!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:02 am

We miss you too, Rosie! How long until it's over??
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:18 am

Charlie Hug It's over mid November i think. Somewhere around there depending on when exams are scheduled. I have some more assignments, shitty placements and exams to go.

----
Hello there Victoria! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:23 am

Glad to see you Rosie, hope uni is going well even with the shitty placements tongue

____

So Grey's Anatomy was pretty good, still sad over
Spoiler:
but I will get over it tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 am

Laughing I had the same reaction about said character on Revenge.

voteforalice1 wrote:
p.s. i miss you guys. when this semester is over, i'm coming to piss you all off!

Clap
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:54 am

Wink

Also, for those interested, have you been keeping up with the PLL webisodes during the hiatus? They're meant to give little clues and stuff:
Ep 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Niw4iFz70sk

All i know is that Hanna wears that white dress in the next Halloween ep (i think.. its def Hanna though)
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:15 am

Oooo I didn't know about those Rosie! I'll have to check them out smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II   Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other TV shows - With Spoiler Tags II
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next