Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:58 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Woo! bounce

Does anyone here care about the fact that the sarcoplasmic reticulum of a muscle cell releases Calcium ions throughout the cell, which bind to the protein "Troponin", thus depolarising it and changing it's shape, causing it to pull the protein "Tropomyosin" away from the myosin-binding sites on the Actin filaments, allowing the Myosin heads to then pulllll on the Actin, resulting in the sarcomere shortening from the Z-lines (and hence, muscle contraction)?

No? Me neither.
Laughing

Not even a little bit. tongue Nah, I find things like that kind of interesting but I couldn't be bombarded with information like that every day.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:25 am

Sez wrote:
So it's my surgery next Saturday and a little freaked out but so glad to get it done smile
What was this for again?

Quote :
Nah, I find things like that kind of interesting but I couldn't be bombarded with information like that every day.
Me neither haha.... hence why i chose Nursing, not medicine tongue
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:29 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Sez wrote:
So it's my surgery next Saturday and a little freaked out but so glad to get it done smile
What was this for again?

Nose re-construction and sinuses cleanse.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:32 am

Did you mention this in the past few days? Because i wasnt in this thread. Why you getting that surgery done?
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:41 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Did you mention this in the past few days? Because i wasnt in this thread. Why you getting that surgery done?

No mentioned it in January. Umm my nose is crooked lol and I have blocked sinuses.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:44 am

Oh this is getting interesting.

I had my economics test on Friday, and it took me all of ten minutes to do so I chitchatted with the prof until I was allowed to leave at the half-hour mark. Anywho, somehow he turned the direction of the conversation towards my schooling and told me I should go to university for my Masters and BA in economics because I'm so good at the subject matter. Then he also said he'd be an academic reference.

Sent a e-mail to my grandma joking about it because it was hella random and she just replied back telling me to go talk to my prof and department head about switching into a university program for next year instead of finishing my current college programs, and that she and my aunt would pay my entire way through. Shrug

I think I might to, economics is actually pretty interesting and it lets me be the kind of boss that has the power to start recessions like the guys on Wall Street. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:49 am

Sez wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

No mentioned it in January. Umm my nose is crooked lol and I have blocked sinuses.
Totally can't see that in the pics you've posted.

Well good luck with it Thumbs Up Hope you have nice anesthesia dreams haha.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:51 am

Mike` wrote:
Oh this is getting interesting.

I had my economics test on Friday, and it took me all of ten minutes to do so I chitchatted with the prof until I was allowed to leave at the half-hour mark. Anywho, somehow he turned the direction of the conversation towards my schooling and told me I should go to university for my Masters and BA in economics because I'm so good at the subject matter. Then he also said he'd be an academic reference.

Sent a e-mail to my grandma joking about it because it was hella random and she just replied back telling me to go talk to my prof and department head about switching into a university program for next year instead of finishing my current college programs, and that she and my aunt would pay my entire way through. Shrug

I think I might to, economics is actually pretty interesting and it lets me be the kind of boss that has the power to start recessions like the guys on Wall Street. smile
Hell yeah you should do it!
That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:57 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Sez wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Totally can't see that in the pics you've posted.

Well good luck with it Thumbs Up Hope you have nice anesthesia dreams haha.

Yes it's hard to see, but there's bruising on my nose from where the break is when it broke lol.

lol I hope so. My mum is allergic to some anaesthesia's so have to be careful Wink
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:14 am

I managed to hurt myself again last night in the show and decided to take one if the pain pills. I ended up having a more typical me reaction to it. I had a paranoid bad trip with barely any sleep. Just fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:38 am

Shanna_ wrote:
I managed to hurt myself again last night in the show and decided to take one if the pain pills. I ended up having a more typical me reaction to it. I had a paranoid bad trip with barely any sleep. Just fabulous.

Oh dear Sad Hope everything is okay now??
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:04 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Hug everything okay today though love?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am

I learned a lesson and it's back to the ibuprofen. I get more sleep that way and there's a lot less people out to get me with it.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 am

Other randomness from me:
I had several amusing conversations with people during the show. Staying in character gives great freedom. One lady had a long chat with me about her cat being in heat and her grandson walking around with his butt in the air imitating it. I was asked if my parents were ok with the large amounts of sugar I was consuming. I was asked if I made my own clothes. A guy told me I could "ride his scooter" any day (gross). I was asked if I was in high school (bless them). I had a random discussion on wine (a topic all 12 year olds understand). I got to have a tantrum on stage. I also went in search of my parents which is always good for a laugh. I documented some antics from last night that I'll have to share if they turned out. All in all it was amusing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:43 am

LOL I loved this:

Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 385585_10150629476006700_199722871699_9708500_698022525_n
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Oh wow! What an awesome chair!

And that sounds like a very fun night Shanna!

Ok, so, there's been something I've been dying to tell you all, but I wanted to wait until I knew everything was alright and I showed properly..

But.. I'm PREGNANT!!
Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 00111

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:33 pm

WHAT? yahoo

ROFL

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:41 pm

What do you mean, fool you? Don't you see my baby bump? yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:57 pm

I see... It's huge! When is little Lilly due? Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 Smiley-vault-character-308
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:00 pm

lulz
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Isa wrote:
I see... It's huge! When is little Lilly due? Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 Smiley-vault-character-308

End of August yahoo
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 pm

That is quite the baby bump!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 Congrats-newborn
if it's a girl you have to call her Lilly! A boy too, actually. It's a very manly name.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
That is quite the baby bump!

Can you picture that bump in August????

ROFL
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:43 pm

You guys are no fun Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next