Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Span_ski

Span_ski

Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:42 pm

I'm cat sitting Laughing

If that falls through I'm dragon sitting...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:44 pm

I don't celebrate easter, so to me it's just like any other days. The farthest we've ever gone is to have easter breakfast on one of the days, I'm not sure which, but I haven't done that since I lived at home.
Easter is just an excuse to eat lots of candy, and use the days off to travel to the mountains to ski and snowboard if you're so inclined Laughing

Span_ski wrote:
I'm cat sitting Laughing

Dragon sitting? Do explain?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:47 pm

I have to work at an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. It's mandatory for my job, but I do get paid.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:05 pm

MissLilly wrote:
I don't celebrate easter, so to me it's just like any other days. The farthest we've ever gone is to have easter breakfast on one of the days, I'm not sure which, but I haven't done that since I lived at home.
Easter is just an excuse to eat lots of candy, and use the days off to travel to the mountains to ski and snowboard if you're so inclined Laughing

Span_ski wrote:
I'm cat sitting Laughing

Dragon sitting? Do explain?

My best friend has one of these little fella's....

Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 Bearded-dragon-02

She's going away so I'll be doing the feedin'

---------

My sister's cat sitters have fallen through though, so I said I'll head over to Leeds and look after them for a couple of days. Greg (the dragon) doesn't need feeding too often though so he should be ok I think.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Easter weekend is my typical. Work and rehearsal. I even have to work more than usual! FML
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:20 pm

As of next Tuesday I'll be away for a few weeks aswell. So you might keep your top spot afterall. Wink
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Easter weekend is my typical. Work and rehearsal. I even have to work more than usual! FML

That sucks. Do you get a day off at all?

Oh, and I hope tonight goes well. Dance gay, be rainbow etc smile

Charlie wrote:
As of next Tuesday I'll be away for a few weeks aswell. So you might keep your top spot afterall. Wink

Gahhhh, you're going somewhere I've never been... I'm a little jealous dude Laughing!!

I'm excited for you though! You've definitely earned this buddy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Oh, come on! Give me this one thing! Lol. It's not like you haven't been everywhere else in the world. Lol. tongue
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 pm

I give, I give - promise! I said I was only a little jealous Wink

I still got 88% of the world to go buddy.. that's a whole lot of places left. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Charlie wrote:

Oh right... It's Bali time. fiesta

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Span_ski wrote:

My best friend has one of these little fella's....

Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 Bearded-dragon-02

She's going away so I'll be doing the feedin'

Oooh, I see! A lizard Laughing Wasn't aware those were called dragons.
Dragons to me are fantasy creatures, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Isa wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Oh right... It's Bali time. fiesta

Woop woop!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:11 pm

Yeah, I guess you'll have more interesting things to do in Bali than posting here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Oooh, I see! A lizard Laughing Wasn't aware those were called dragons.
Dragons to me are fantasy creatures, hehe.

It's called a Bearded Dragon?? But yeah it's a kind of lizard smile

Pogona - Bearded Dragon

Not sure about some being found in the "woodlands of England"??? Not any woodlands I've ever been in Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:50 pm

There's a giant moth on my TV screen which is really irritating but I cba to get up and shoo it. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Should I feel guilty about returning books to the book store after I read them?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Nah, as long as they still look fine, why should you? But why not just go to the library to get books if you return them anyway?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:35 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Jugz da' Clown wrote:

Nah, as long as they still look fine, why should you? But why not just go to the library to get books if you return them anyway?

I do get books from the library, but library doesn't always have the books that I want to read, or if they do, there might be a waiting list. But it's not like I return every book I buy after I read it. If I really like it, I'll keep it, or if it takes me more than two weeks from the time I buy it to read it.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:44 pm

Update from the dancing gay rainbow is I hit someone with my rainbow! I wss and wacked a cloud. It was very funny to me.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:20 pm

I like the look of that lizard/dragon. I want one.

Actually i want a monkey.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:42 am

I want an anteater.

Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 Funny-ant-eater-diva
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Hehe, when I was little there was this monkey (well, actually a chimpanzee) named Julius that grew up with humans, and was on TV. He was later sent to a Zoo. And I wanted a monkey sooooo badly. Then one day when I was at my grandmas we were talking about it, and she had a surprise for me, and I actually thought she had got me a monkey. Which she had, but it was a teddy bear. I was so disappointed you have no idea! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 3:41 am

MissLilly wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Hehe, when I was little there was this monkey (well, actually a chimpanzee) named Julius that grew up with humans, and was on TV. He was later sent to a Zoo. And I wanted a monkey sooooo badly. Then one day when I was at my grandmas we were talking about it, and she had a surprise for me, and I actually thought she had got me a monkey. Which she had, but it was a teddy bear. I was so disappointed you have no idea! Laughing

ROFL

Awwwww Lilly. This made me chuckle, and brought a first thing in the morning smile to my face. Thank you! Such a cute story. smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:22 am

Span_ski wrote:

ROFL

Awwwww Lilly. This made me chuckle, and brought a first thing in the morning smile to my face. Thank you! Such a cute story. smile

I'm glad I could make you smile! Very Happy

Hope you have a great day ahead of you!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:37 am

Hi, I'm back! As promised. Sorry I was a bit overdramatic yesterday Shrug

hey, what happened at GF?

Last edited by eli_ on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next