Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:55 pm

Tsk tsk! Excuses! tongue

But babies are amazingly adorable! I love kids!
I can certainly feel my ovaries rattling and the biological clock ticking whenever I'm around them Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:00 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Oh wow! What an awesome chair!

And that sounds like a very fun night Shanna!

Ok, so, there's been something I've been dying to tell you all, but I wanted to wait until I knew everything was alright and I showed properly..

But.. I'm PREGNANT!!
Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 00111

My first reaction was this- jaw drop

Then I remembered it's April Fool's Day.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:15 pm

teehee
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:22 pm

My friend just uploaded our Mario Kart Race on facebook.
It's epic. There are no other words.

I will spend the rest of the night watching it over and over again ROFL
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Sample of crackhead Shanna

Random stranger was pretty hot. Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:19 pm

So, I was just at the gas station to get something to eat. And it is fucking snowing outside. SNOWING. Just take a minute and think about that. Earlier today it was sunny and nice. Now it's snow covered. What the hell!
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

Random stranger was in the cast but not in costume.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

haha i was thinking that.

---------------
My bathroom smells like pot... Must be my brother and his friend (who i "strangely" never see over, except for the day when i come home early/unexpectedly). Now i have something to blackmail him with, yay.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:16 am

Phew, April Fools Day is behind us.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:19 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

I wouldn't mind having her to shamelessly flirt with every rehersal. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:21 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

---------------
My bathroom smells like pot... Must be my brother and his friend (who i "strangely" never see over, except for the day when i come home early/unexpectedly). Now i have something to blackmail him with, yay.

They were smoking in the house!? And weed, no less... That's so naughty. Lol. Great blackmailing tool. How old is your brother?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:33 am

Did I fall asleep in April and woke up in November?? help

Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 Sna_0010

Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:41 am

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all had a good weekend smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:54 am

MissLilly wrote:

That's crazy...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 am

Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

I'm personally looking forward to deep tissue massages from her. I skipped flirting and went to hands on.

Last edited by Shanna_ on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:28 am

MissLilly wrote:

Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 Sna_0010
Ha!
Nice though. Always jealous.

Charlie wrote:

They were smoking in the house!? And weed, no less... That's so naughty. Lol. Great blackmailing tool. How old is your brother?
He's 17. It's not like he's super young or anything, but he prides himself on his reputation in my family, so i told him that he has to download Glee (and other shows) when i'm at Uni, or i'll tell everyone he's a pot head....I need my shows Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:31 am

Charlie wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

---------------

It's amusing to read this as I debate packing a morning bong, which would be smoked in my bedroom. Actually, in this chair I'm sitting in right this second. Wouldn't even have to stand once.

yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:33 am

How old were you when you started smoking it Mike?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
How old were you when you started smoking it Mike?

First time I tried it was grade seven, so... thirteen or fourteen? I smoked it like three or four times over the course of that year, then stopped util grade ten, which would have made me fifteen or sixteen when I started smoking on an at-least weekly basis.

I've quit for periods of four-five months at a time, but eventually something happens and I come back to it.

Actually, I remember the first time I tried it. Laughing Was at lunch when we went out for pizza, and then like four hours later I was still stoned and we went swimming and it was an absolutely genius idea. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:44 am

Shanna_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

I'm personally looking forward to deep tissue massages from her. I skipped flirting and went to hands on.

I like your style, Shanna. *nods in approval*
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Charlie wrote:

He's 17. It's not like he's super young or anything, but he prides himself on his reputation in my family, so i told him that he has to download Glee (and other shows) when i'm at Uni, or i'll tell everyone he's a pot head....I need my shows Shrug

Alternatively, you could just set them to download before you leave for uni? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:51 am

Mike` wrote:
Charlie wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

---------------

It's amusing to read this as I debate packing a morning bong, which would be smoked in my bedroom. Actually, in this chair I'm sitting in right this second. Wouldn't even have to stand once.

yahoo

It's not the weed part that I have an issue with, although, it reeeeeally isn't my thing. I just have a thing about smoking inside. Particularly in a house. Specifically if you don't own said house. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:57 am

Conversation from this afternoon that really had me going Rolling Eyes...

Me: Is there nothing they won't try and make a horror film out of? Chernobyl Diaries... Pff.
Chelsea: What's Chernobyl?
Gavin: Really, Chels? It's where they dropped a nuclear bomb in WW2.
Me: You two are fucking clueless... *shakes head in disbelief*
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:59 am

Charlie wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Charlie wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

---------------

yahoo

It's not the weed part that I have an issue with, although, it reeeeeally isn't my thing. I just have a thing about smoking inside. Particularly in a house. Specifically if you don't own said house. Lol.

Haha yeah, I get that. My dad absolutely loathes the smell so I have to work really hard to keep it confined to places where he doesn't smell it. Which is a lot easier said than done when my bedroom's door opens right into the living room. Laughing

A good candle is the greatest thing ever, I have a bunch of mint chocolate ones that can burn for ten minutes and cover every smell. tongue Smoking inside can be gross, makes walls and stuff yellow, but I spoof the crap out of it so the smoke is all filtered before it ever gets airborne.

Personally, I love walking into my room and getting a nice strong whiff. Makes me feel relaxed. tongue
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:05 am

Yeah, I get that. And I'm sure weed smells better than tobacco when you walk into a room initially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next