Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VII

Go down 
+11
Charles
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
Mike`
Dina
Sez
Phyxrak
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
Span_ski
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Random thoughts VII - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:44 pm

LOL Yeah, what's going on with Brad's hair lately?

He is still hot though.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Lol I think I have a crush on Jean Dujardin
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:49 pm

I'm just realizing how many films I want to see that are finally showing here: The Artist, Hugo, The Descendents, Drive, Moneyball, A Separation, Iron Lady... yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Dujardin is very charming, no doubts.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:05 pm

wtf is jlo wearing?? haha
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:08 pm

yahoo a separation won and I have already 3 of 6 on predictions
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:09 pm

hahah JLo looks ridiculous.

And what's going on with Sandra Bullock's nose? Looks really weird.

I haven't seen the film, but I'm happy Iran won.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Emma Stone I love you
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Emma Stone is so adorable! yahoo

Best presenter tonight so far...
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Have I already say that I love Penelope? lol
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:18 pm

I wish I was watching the awards. Rehearsals that started a 2 finally ended. It's only 8 hours later. My voice sort of hates me now.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Getting home from rehearsal leads to checking for bruises. I have a big bruise on my thigh and a decent sized scrap my my elbow. I fall down over a couple chairs in the show.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 pm

I've just got into my hotel in Buenos Aires and I am knackered. Trying to lug around all of my bags when my thigh muscles are sooooo sore I can hardly walk etc was a bit of a challenge! Hiking.. fun but you pay for it after. I'd forgotten about that part.

Tried to watch the oscars but it's in Spanish and my brain can't handle translations right now.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:59 pm

Oh the Oscars were tonight....

Since there is no Glee this Tuesday I am going to the Cheesecake Factory at Easton. I am so freakin excited. lol. My love of Cheesecake is kinda scary at times.

This is in my future:

Random thoughts VII - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9hR3QqP5SUu20-Ml62ehefXZtj9mm3b9Q4xEA9eKIAU4Daze0
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:26 am

Phyxrak wrote:
Oh the Oscars were tonight....

Since there is no Glee this Tuesday I am going to the Cheesecake Factory at Easton. I am so freakin excited. lol. My love of Cheesecake is kinda scary at times.

This is in my future:

Random thoughts VII - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9hR3QqP5SUu20-Ml62ehefXZtj9mm3b9Q4xEA9eKIAU4Daze0

What a coincidence. I'm watching The Big Bang Theory and they are talking about the Cheesecake Factory.

My favorite kind of cheesecake is Key Lime. Second fave- pumpkin.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:40 am

I found a tumblr that is cracking me up. this post ROFL
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:12 am

Morning all!

I'm so tired. Went out last night, didn't get home until 2am. Then, when we did get home, my girlfriend was heaving after 4 beers. Rolling Eyes Now, I hardly ever drink, so I find it so difficult to sympathize when someone is ill and they've been drinking. Anyway, she told me to sleep and I went and got her a bowl just incase. But she stayed in the bedroom heaving and coughing instead of going to the bathroom, so every time I drifted off to sleep she coughed and gave me a mini heart attack.

I was so annoyed when I woke up this morning. I'm a terrible person, I know...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:37 am

I glad I don't embarrass myself by drinking until I puke or pass out or both, anymore.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:59 am

She's normally okay with that amount of alcohol. But still, if she didn't drink at all last night it wouldn't have happened. Shrug And if she didn't drink and she was still sick, then I would have been more sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 am

How can you know you're done drinking if you're not puking though? /Collegeperspective
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:52 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:13 am

I wish WoW was like COD and announced a game MVP at the end of battleground. 24-3, 3.8M damage, and that was 2x better than the next person. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:15 am

I have no idea what any of that means. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:27 am

Charlie wrote:

Means I'm a boss. asd
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:34 am

Mike` wrote:
Charlie wrote:

Means I'm a boss. asd

*bows down before you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VII
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next