Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VII

Go down 
+11
Charles
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
Mike`
Dina
Sez
Phyxrak
Jugz da' Clown
Shanna_
Span_ski
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random thoughts VII - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 am

Charlie wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Charlie wrote:
I have no idea what any of that means. Shrug

Means I'm a boss. asd

*bows down before you*

Love my morning nerding!

On reading week, but I've got a bunch of assignments I want to do. Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 am

Good morning All!

I'm still so sleepy!!!

How is everyone on this fine Monday? smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:37 am

I've decided to take a random vacation day to go glasses shopping today. I'm thinking I should find yellow frames. Hopefully the couple hour drive to the fun hipster glasses store will be successful.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 am

Ooooh, yellow frames is a fun idea! I have a pair of big yellow hispter suglasses. Laughing (I also have the same pair in red and pink)

Like, big yellow frames (Full-out hipster), or a think frame?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:49 am

I'm not sure how big i'll go with the frames but I want canary yellow no matter what. My current ones are just think with yellow undertones.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:55 am

YES. One-colour canary yellow is exactly what I pictured when I first read it. smile My pair of glasses have really big frames, but I find you need to have a long face to pull them off (It doesn't work if your face is rounder than it is longer).

But big, yellow glasses would be awesome. smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:09 am

I sometimes wish I could pull of big glasses, but I can't because I have a tiny head.. same reason I can't wear hats.

I'd like to be more adventurous with the glasses selection in the future I think.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:13 am

I'll have to take a picture of what I find on my glasses quest.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:26 am

math was meh Shrug
it wasn't a catastrophy but it wasn't a piece of (cheese-)cake either...

Now I have P.E. -.- FML! When I come back, I should start studying for Italian on Wednesday - but i most probably won't. Because I'm lazy and tired and demotivated like that...

2 more days - then you're done for now, Dina! Deeeeep breaths!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 am

Good luck Dina!!!

Like you said just a few more days! Hope it all goes well for you smile!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:17 am

I've started today my marathon of classes so I can be posted abroad soon (which is going to happen in May, I believe). Just had a class on how to write and send telegrams... boring. bored

------

I bought a new pair of glasses last week. Ended up going with something simple and discret. They won't be ready till next week though, so I'm still wearing an old one that makes it difficult for me to read, especially on this computer from work. Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:18 am

Dum dee dum, what to do with my day... Suppose I could take the girls out to lunch or something.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:39 am

Decisions decisions Mike... smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 am

I want to do something, but it all involves money. hash Also, it's still too early, damn me and my early-morningness.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Mike` wrote:
I wish WoW was like COD and announced a game MVP at the end of battleground. 24-3, 3.8M damage, and that was 2x better than the next person. Laughing

Lol I get it Mike. You pwning some n00bz lol. What BG were you in? Or is it a new one lol.

Hi my name is Kel and I have been WOW free for 14 months. haha
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:36 pm

My quest for glasses failed. The place I get them from is having a remodel and is closed at the moment. Oh well. I did pick up some Toms and a fabulous hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Toms?

Sorry about the bad luck on the glasses front btw.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:41 pm

New hoodies are always fun. I have some with headphones built in and they kinda freak people out.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
Mike` wrote:
I wish WoW was like COD and announced a game MVP at the end of battleground. 24-3, 3.8M damage, and that was 2x better than the next person. Laughing

Lol I get it Mike. You pwning some n00bz lol. What BG were you in? Or is it a new one lol.

Hi my name is Kel and I have been WOW free for 14 months. haha

Arathi Basin. tongue Just finished an Eye with no healers on our team and 18-0, 3.8M damage. asd OP Ret Pally is OP.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:16 pm

OMG you're a RET PALLY. hahah no wonder you are pwning. I hated Pallys especially in WSG. "I gots the flag bitches." *stunned* Fucking Hammer.

I spent DAYS in AV before the first expansion. But I got me a Unmovable Object and an Unstoppable force. Shaman ftw. Two-handed WF crits are still my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
My quest for glasses failed. The place I get them from is having a remodel and is closed at the moment. Oh well. I did pick up some Toms and a fabulous hoodie.

You say toms and where my mind goes is this: Drummer
So if you're not talking about buying equipment for your drum-set (which would be super-awesome btw.), I have to +1 Hanna and ask: What the hell are toms?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Toms?

Sorry about the bad luck on the glasses front btw.
They are super comfy shoes. It's no big on the glasses. I don't need them i just want them. I'll just get them some other time.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
OMG you're a RET PALLY. hahah no wonder you are pwning. I hated Pallys especially in WSG. "I gots the flag bitches." *stunned* Fucking Hammer.

I spent DAYS in AV before the first expansion. But I got me a Unmovable Object and an Unstoppable force. Shaman ftw. Two-handed WF crits are still my favorite.

EW AV. Loathe it and Isle of Conquest SOOOOO much! Holy Pallys are such an underrated flag carrier these days, you just can't fucking kill a half-decent one. They just released 4.3 and it completely nerfed my admittedly OP prot pally setup when they took away vengeance from other players auto-attacks. Sad I stacked the absolute crap out of strength and then ran into a pile of enemies and built up so much vengeance from them attacking (Which did nothing with my defense cooldowns that popped 90% less incoming damage combined) that I was popping 30K auto-attacks. They nerfed that so I had to learn Ret. asd

My first character was an elemental shammy, Thundershock at flag on Eye of the Storm. Cool
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:25 pm

No idea what you guys are talking about, it's like chinese to me. yahoo
but I wish I had enough swag to buy yellow glasses...!
I've been working on a pretty gifset today, after months I found some inspiration yahoo yahoo yahoo and of course I found it in Naya's perfect face. You know you have a problem when all your gifs and all your drawings have the same subject yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

ETA: this is the one I finished btw. Random thoughts VII - Page 4 Tumblr_m02iqzXxKL1r9svhdo1_250
"multiple Naya faces" is my idea of a party
Party fiesta
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:39 pm

^Me gusta.......Her face makes me feel things yahoo

MsFalange wrote:
math was meh Shrug
it wasn't a catastrophy but it wasn't a piece of (cheese-)cake either...

Now I have P.E. -.- FML! When I come back, I should start studying for Italian on Wednesday - but i most probably won't. Because I'm lazy and tired and demotivated like that...

2 more days - then you're done for now, Dina! Deeeeep breaths!
Push through it haha Thumbs Up
Ahhhh i LOVED PE!! ....went on to do that same kinda thing at Uni too (then quit after 1.5 years, but still... asd )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VII   Random thoughts VII - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VII
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next