Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers III

Go down 
+13
cinco
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
mardou
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
Isa
Mike`
MissLilly
Phyxrak
Dina
Niklas
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:46 am

What a mess of episode. Everything about Puck was pretty ridiculous. Rain in Spain was painful.

Sad to see Rachel choking. I'm not sure if it makes sense because Rachel is always so preparrd, bbut I guess it could happen to anyone at some point.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:18 am

I totally bought the Rachel-Choke-Scene.
Probably the only scene I liked this episode, but that's more because Lea portrayed it so wonderfully.

Sometimes nerves get in the way of us. And even things that we could normally do in our sleep just are gone. And maybe that's a matter of being too prepared.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:04 am

Lea was wonderful this episode, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:11 am

Well I watched it. Errr Lea was good. I liked Shake It Out.

Fin.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:38 am

Lol, Han!
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:13 pm

britt is not graduating -.-
I'm srsl considering not tuning in for S4
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:41 pm

Doing this without a story is unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:43 pm

hash
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Not really a surprise though, is it.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

The not graduating isn't a surprise but the lack of SL is.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm not at all surprised by that. This is exactly what I expect from Glee these days Shrug
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:41 pm

This is how I feel too, Lilly. I can't say I'm surprised.[quote]
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:50 pm

At this point, if Britt graduates it's unbelievable (because the writers have made her dumber than Puck, and shown Puck struggling to graduate), but if she fails it's also unbelievable, because she's senior class president and also her struggle hasn't bern shown at all and no one has shown any concern for her.

So I don't know what to make of this. I guess the the writers just don't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Whats even worse is Puck is graduating even after getting a F....

Seriously do they not care about Brittany for some reason? *sigh*

They proberly wont even show or tell why she didnt graduated during "goodbye" because the writers are stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Isa wrote:
What a mess of episode. Everything about Puck was pretty ridiculous. Rain in Spain was painful.

Seriously though, I could have done without Puck at all this season. The "struggling to graduate" SL should have been given to Britt, because I would have found Santana caring about her GF and BFF more believable than Finn caring so much about Puck graduating. But I guess Puck has the ND brotherhood looking out for him, while no one really cares what happens to Britt. She's really just a joke of a character at this point.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Sez wrote:

They proberly wont even show or tell why she didnt graduated during "goodbye" because the writers are stupid.

It's just made so glaringly obvious with Finn and all the boys of ND banding together to try to help Puck pass (all their "No man left behind" shit), that Britt is nothing more than a cartoon character. We're not supposed to care what happens to her because the other characters don't care, and the writers don't care. The Britt of S3 has just been a prop for Santana. She could've have been more, but she's not.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:14 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Sez wrote:

It's just made so glaringly obvious with Finn and all the boys of ND banding together to try to help Puck pass (all their "No man left behind" shit), that Britt is nothing more than a cartoon character. We're not supposed to care what happens to her because the other characters don't care, and the writers don't care. The Britt of S3 has just been a prop for Santana. She could've have been more, but she's not.

Hmm yeah seems that way Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:53 am

Hmmm glee.....

Well some spoilers about who might be leaving... Dianna obviously... Mercedes probably... Tina?? Hopefully they've got that wrong and it's just bad research on the writers part but here's the source

There's also some spoilers about the up coming and slightly ridiculously titled Prom-asaurus. Whilst I hope whoever wrote this did so after watching a joke epissde sent as a prank by the writers, I fear that some of it at least is true.

I think it's also incredibly lazy writing also, as they seem to have just updated last years episode and thrown in a Ke$ha song (because they actually do suit Heather's voice.. well done for noticing something writers!) and made the theme dinosaurs on that basis only. Shrug
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:57 am

What's with Britt and top hats? tongue I loved that tiny one from last year though.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 5:57 am

Laughing Promo-asaurus... Oh embarrassament.

And it's alarming how the show actually reinforces gender discrimination.
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:06 am

Span_ski wrote:

Well some spoilers about who might be leaving... Dianna obviously...

Gonna miss her probably the most of all the ones (unofficially) confirmed to leave.
I know there's a lot to say about all the wrongs in S3, but I'm still gonna continue watching the show next year. Although a lot has to be changed if they don't want S4 to become the final season.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:13 am

Glee needs to reinvent itself in season 4 to have any chances of a season 5. I can't trust these writers so I don't really see a season 5 happening right now.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:15 am

Yeah, I like Dianna, but they've messed up Quinn so badly with the 10+ personalities they've given her, I'm looking forward to seeing Dianna in something else Shrug
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:21 am

Isa wrote:
Glee needs to reinvent itself in season 4 to have any chances of a season 5. I can't trust these writers so I don't really see a season 5 happening right now.

They should lock those writers in a hotel for a few weeks and force them to make a carefully constructed story-structure for S4.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:25 am

I still find hilarious when I remember the Glee was supposed to get back to basics for season 3. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers III   Brittana with Spoilers III - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers III
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next