Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts VI

Go down 
+11
mardou
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Dina
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
Sez
MissLilly
Mike`
Phyxrak
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random thoughts VI - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:04 am

Yeah, I know what they are. I just don't know anything else about them. Shrug Never watched them, never played any of the games, nothing.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:05 am

I love both western and eastern comics. I've read my fair share of Calvin&Hobbes, Mafalda, Tintin... when I was 8 I built a huge lunar base with egg cartons after reading this
Random thoughts VI - Page 6 Tintin_moon_landing_comic_moon_base
And of course Peanuts! Shulz was a poet.
btw the thread I opened is called manga/comicbooks cos I wanted to talk about western stuff too!

and talking about Digimon: back then I used to ship this
Random thoughts VI - Page 6 Tumblr_latzbbn1YD1qa7pqmo1_500
they were both so pretty, you know? in my life I shipped the weirdest stuff
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:25 am

Charlie wrote:
So... Am I the only one who never read comics then? out of place

No I never read them either lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:34 am

I read Sonic the Hedgehog comics, but that was it. tongue
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:56 am

Comics were a great please to get lost in your imagination.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:54 am

Is it sad that reading was my favorite hobby as a kid and I didn't get interested in anime/manga/video games etc until I was in high school? I just kinda realized I have played more video games in the last 10 years then I ever did when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:12 am

Just came home from dart practice, heading off to Melbourne in a couple of weeks for a tournament there. Whilst there will be doing my job as photographer tongue

I need at least 8 hours practice per day in order to be confident for this tournament smile
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

I have decided I am coming home after work tonight and I am getting drunk because that seems like a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 am

Phyxrak wrote:
I have decided I am coming home after work tonight and I am getting drunk because that seems like a great idea.

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:42 am

Two/Four MicroComputer projects done! hash
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Details of last weekend's crazy times keep coming out. My sister today was like "are you aware that you get aggressive when you drink a lot?" To which I can only yes, I know. My temper flares after the memory goes. I have an angry trash mouth and I guess I got mad st her and let it fly. Nice. Luckily she just laughed but still. Reason number 47 not to be at a place with 2 dollar drinks.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Precisely why I am just gonna get drunk at home and post stupid shit on the internet later.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:00 pm

I don't typically drink that much
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I don't typically drink that much

I know.

As for me, BRB in about 8 hours, will bring beer. This is your only warning lol

god I am in a weird mood.

To Best Buy!! Boat (we seriously need a car smiley.)
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
Precisely why I am just gonna get drunk at home and post stupid shit on the internet later.

Lol! I might just join you on that tongue
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Sez wrote:
Just came home from dart practice, heading off to Melbourne in a couple of weeks for a tournament there. Whilst there will be doing my job as photographer tongue

I need at least 8 hours practice per day in order to be confident for this tournament smile
8 fucking hours!
Good luck! (Darts is so random, but cool haha)

-----------
Comics- never read them either.

Pokemon/Digimon- loved themmmmmm. I miss pokemon cards. Fucking childhood, where did you go?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:46 pm

The night begins with coffee, energy drink and jelly brand. Who's going to ve hyper tonight?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Just had some teenage boys in here with some blown speakers from mommy and daddy's home theater set up. We could still smell the beer on it and they wanted to know why it wasn't working. Shouldn't have thrown that party boys lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
Just had some teenage boys in here with some blown speakers from mommy and daddy's home theater set up. We could still smell the beer on it and they wanted to know why it wasn't working. Shouldn't have thrown that party boys lol.

Sucks to be them cuz I'm sure there was nothing you could do to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Seeing a production of Hairspray tonight and it could be terrible.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:30 pm

This song made me think of Misslilly Laughing- Be Careful What You Eat- Animaniacs
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
This song made me think of Misslilly Laughing- Be Careful What You Eat- Animaniacs

lulz
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Can't believe Whitney Houston just died.

So sad.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:38 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:
Can't believe Whitney Houston just died.

So sad.

Just saw that too. Can't say I'm surprised though. No

Sad news.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 pm

I am home! Time to get my drank on!

Or that was the idea then I turned on my computer and saw Whitney died. Kinda stunned but not really. Still very sad, however. The Bodyguard is a favorite of mine. Just damn.

In other news I am trying out Bud Light Platinum tonight. On a mostly empty stomach. Dis gonna be interestin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts VI   Random thoughts VI - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts VI
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next