Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ Lost Girl ~

Go down 
+7
Span_ski
Charles
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:49 am

Ahhhh apparently AE interviewed Rachel a couple days ago.... Remind me to look out for this interview! She's gotta talk about Valkubus.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:08 am

Watching.

That Fae monster is funny. It looks like a character from Sesame Street.

I don't get Tamsin's angle with being a bitch to Lauren? She's being meaner than usual...and it sounded like no more Valkubus.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 am

...I can't tell if that last bit is Lauren/Dyson foreshadowing?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 am

MissLilly wrote:

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 20 Tumblr_mjzuvdIZO21s7t9bko3_400 I love you
Ugh, cutest little hug!! I hope Tamsin meant it.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:54 am

Sad that doccubus are on a break but Lauren is right with the space thing.

Cant wait to see the whole episode on thursday night when it airs here.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:57 am

Span_ski wrote:
Was it a good ep?? I'm looking forward to.downloading it later smile

I'm sensing it wasn't good for valkubus though?

It wasn't good for anyone's ship this episode. But the episode was okay smile

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:

This worries me!! I think the audience is going to assume Tamsin makes the "right" decision, and then she'll turn around and try to kill Bo (then Bo will kill her instead), hence the blood on shirt.

/buzzkill.

I dont think they'll ever have another kiss Sad

There's a photo of Tamsin standing in Bo's bathroom though that's still yet to happen. Don't give up just yet Rosie!

As for Tamsin's duties, remember that she doesn't want to do it, she wanted to trade Bo for someone else, but then she got warned with her mothers hand in the box, and so she's practically being forced now.
It's not over yet! Bo seemed to know what was going on in the end there when she got the blue eyes and such. The whole thing is about to crack wide open.

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Watching.

That Fae monster is funny. It looks like a character from Sesame Street.

I don't get Tamsin's angle with being a bitch to Lauren? She's being meaner than usual...and it sounded like no more Valkubus.
Maybe she wanted Lauren to be jealous, because she's jealous of them? Or maybe she was mean, because she knew Lauren would punish her, and she felt like she deserved it? Or maybe she did it because she doesn't want the potion thing with the hairs to work, and if she put sticks in the wheels for Lauren and Bo, it would save Bo from it?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:45 pm