Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ Lost Girl ~

Go down 
+7
Span_ski
Charles
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:00 am

Nightmare, Han! Get on it, quick! smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:20 am

I am Charles!!! smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:22 am

Just stream it! Much easier Wink
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:28 am

haha loved this week's episode. So funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:32 am

I would go as far as to say it was one of my favourite episodes. I also thought Dyson's reference to when he got to be Kenzi in the body swap episode was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:08 pm

That was hilarious! I thoroughly enjoyed that episode!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:30 am

I'm so glad Lost Girl is back! Very Happy I just watched the first two eps of the season. Good times. This show just amuses me so much. It's unlike anything else on TV. It actually reminds me a lot of some of my crazy dreams Laughing

LMFAO at the scene in 3.01 where Kenzie visits Bo in prison and kisses her. God, I've missed Kenzie.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 5:39 am

Hey Jugz!!

You've just reminded me I havent watched the last LG!!! Sounds like a plan for later smile

I'm really glad LG is back. It's looking like a good season so far smile
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 6:15 am

S1 & 2 are on Netflix! yahoo Which I have on my iPad!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 am

Starting on this weeks ep! There's no Revenge or OUAT Sad

No spoiler tags here right?? Ok SPOILER pics below:

I hear there's some epic sex scene and i found gifs:
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 Tumblr_mhbin7kZMj1qh5uu3o3_250
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 Tumblr_mhbin7kZMj1qh5uu3o5_250
Apparently they begin every ep with a Doccubus sex scene haha.

I just, i don't-
I wonder how these heterosexual women feel when they are acting out these sex scenes and/or watching them... I know it's acting and it's their job, but do they really feel nothing at all, even a little affectionate toward each other after? I'm probably projecting.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 am

I don't see how it's any different than heterosexual actors who aren't actually attracted to each other doing a sex scene. And there are plenty of gay actors that do heterosexual scenes too. Their attraction or lack of attraction for their co-stars shouldn't effect their work. I know it does a lot times, and obviously if two actors are attracted to each other for real that that adds to the chemistry, but there been a lot of on-screen couples where I found their chemistry amazing even though I knew the actors were definitely not attracted to each other in RL because their sexualities weren't compatible.

Those gifts are hot, btw.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:52 am

I'm not talking about how attracted they are to their co-stars...I feel the same way about heterosexual actors. Not just talking f/f or m/m. If you're embracing a character and want it to be believable, i'd think some actors would kind of "be" the character and can't help but feel those things in the moment?

Anyway that ep was alright. Some cute Bo/Lauren stuff, but all her scenes with Dyson just remind me that those two are endgame. Boooo.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:00 am

I saved myself and now I have not one but two episodes to watch on the bounce yahoo

^ also, gifs look good Wink
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:02 am

I don't really care about endgame, I just appreciate that this show doesn't shy away from the lesbian stuff. I mean, I think they've shown as much Doccubus stuff as Bo/Dyson stuff. There's not a glaring double standard there like there is on Glee. But it is cable show.

I haven't seen 3.03 yet. It airs tonight on SyFy so I'll watch it then.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:38 am

I stared at those gifs for a little too long... Hehe.

Also, just want to say how fucking brilliant Zoie Palmer was in the scene where she finds out Bo used Dyson to heal. The emotion she displays, the facial expressions the almost choking on her sobs. Perfect. My feelings!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:01 pm

And I was hoping that Lauren would leave Bo in that moment.. I was all like, "yess! Lauren isn't enough for Bo, so this will be the end of that!" What a bummer, lol!

Not enough Kenzi in this episode though. And what the hell happened to her in the end? My poor Kenzi No
Next episode better be Kenzi filled though because of it, so looking forward to that!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Lilly, you want a Doccubus split? Noooooooo lol

Yeah, that thing on Kenzi's arm looked nasty :/
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Lol, I do! Lauren bore me to death.

Yeah the thing on her arm, plus she was all swooshed away after she fell to the ground. She's in some serious trouble!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about the swooshing away bit! I was still going ewwwww at her arm ....

I love a hot nerd.. nothing better..... Except maybe a slightly evil brunette, who can kick ass lol

They could do with injecting some f-u-n into Lauren though. She's a little too erm, square (gratuitous sex scenes they now throw in once an ep aside tongue)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Lol, I do! Lauren bore me to death.

Yeah the thing on her arm, plus she was all swooshed away after she fell to the ground. She's in some serious trouble!

Blasphemy! Leave Dr. Hotpants alone, you! She's sexy and soft and kind and clever and she's totally enough for Bo except for the pesky human thing!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:30 pm

Lauren I love you

Yeah man, i'm excited about that thing on Kenzi's arm haha... Maybe she'll turn fae. Is that possible lol?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:12 pm

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 Tumblr_mhbzepNJjZ1r85s84o1_400

Wink

But...no

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 Tumblr_mhbz6esBtD1r85s84o2_400

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 Tumblr_mhbz4xgh9n1r85s84o1_400
~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 Tumblr_mhbz4xgh9n1r85s84o2_400
Look at her Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 pm

I loved when the called herself The Kenz. Too funny. But poor baby, everyone found something better to do and she's all alone. Sad Why didn't she try and talk to Dyson? He is her favorite of Bo's lovers, afterall. Lmao.

Last edited by Charles on Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Lol, true!

Yeah, why didn't she do that? Or Trick!
Now no one will know or have an inkling about what happened to her.

And, there's no Lost Girl next week, I just discovered...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Devastating news! Is there at least Revenge or OUAT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Lost Girl ~
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything TV :: Lost Girl-
Jump to: