Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ Lost Girl ~

Go down 
+7
Span_ski
Charles
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Tuk17 wrote:
Was it ever determined that Efa..? actually died?

No. She disappeared. She could still be alive.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:53 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Tuk17 wrote:
Was it ever determined that Efa..? actually died?

No. She disappeared. She could still be alive.
Hmm I see... Thanks smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:58 pm

No problem smile
But, spill! Do you have a theory?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Well, I feel like she'll come back and maybe save Bo or something. Some sort of Succubus link. Because they showed Efa changing just before she fell, right? Like... she's on Bo's side waiting in the background
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Aah! I like it! Yeah, she changed, I think it was Trick who wrote something in his blood that made her change and force Bo to let go of her?
It would be nice, if Bo's dad is all evil, if her mom is alive and good now smile
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Yeah I think that might be where they're going!smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Hope so! Surely some of her heritage must be able to be good, and there for her. Trick is there, but he's a lying piece of shit, and she just doesn't see it. He keeps far too much from her, he has all this knowledge, and never lets her know until the last moment, if ever. I so don't like him. And then seeing her thanking him? That just doesn't sit well with me.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Trick... Yeah he's shifty and Kenzi trusts him way too much!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Right?
Say if Bo had become an underfae, you think he would ever claim Kenzi like he said he would? Not a chance!

Dying to know what happens to humans if the fae that claim them die/leave/whatever though, and why this is an issue.
It could just be brought up to add suspense while Bo was doing the dawning, but I feel there's more to it, since we weren't let know what this was. So it still has to play some part.

Dyson or Hale would claim her though, I'm sure.

Btw, where the hell is Hale? I'm missing my Hale and Kenzi brotp!
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:09 pm

Yeah I don't understand the whole "Fae claiming human thing", like why would they mention it, when in the first episode they had Bo claim her so nonchalantly? It confuses me...
--
I also want Hale to stop being The Ash, he's not as cool anymore.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:18 pm

She only had to be claimed to be allowed at The Dal, I think?
But once you're claimed, there may be other dangers lurking if your "owner" is gone?
Perhaps when you're claimed, no fae would go after her for food or whatever, probably the same law as they're not allowed to feed off other fae.
But after she's claimed, and then left alone, they can't allow a human to go about knowing about the fae world, and who is fae and all that stuff? So they kill her? Keep her locked up?

Yeah, why does Hale have to be the Ash? And even so, why is he so out of the picture? All the other Ash have been way more a part of the story than him, and he used to be a part of their gang, so it doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Yeah I'm guessing the actor is busy in his life and maybe that's why he's so AWOL? Idk maybe they just don't have any ideas for Hale...
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:35 pm

For his own sake, I hope he's too busy to appear in the show as much. Must suck to sort of just lose your job because they don't know what to do with you. They must have had some ideas though, since they made him the Ash. But who knows?

Can't wait for tomorrows episode though bounce
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:41 pm

yahoo I probably can't watch it tomorrow, but I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:09 pm

It's nice to know you'll have something to look forward to though I bet, even if you can't watch it right away smile

And I just realized it's been a while since I gif-spammed, so I am going to do just that!

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 Tumblr_mjji1eH12N1ro45hjo1_500
ROFL

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 Tumblr_mjzuvdIZO21s7t9bko3_400 I love you

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 Tumblr_mjyi53OQ671qbd2qdo1_500

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 Tumblr_mjxctoMjiU1rftd23o1_500

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 Tumblr_mjxfplhOZC1re1unjo8_250

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 Tumblr_mjxbijEhHu1rftd23o1_500
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:38 pm

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 Tumblr_mjn43zUX2R1s7t9bko1_400

Oh my god, I am dying lulz lulz lulz
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:46 pm

ROFL That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:47 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Rachel Skarsten interview with The Televixen.

Quote :
What can you tease about “Delinquents”?

We’ve seen Tamsin, especially in her relationship with Bo, have a deep animosity but she also sways back and forth between what I think could be a potential true friendship. There’s something that’s going on there that we’re not fully aware of in terms of the motivation for that relationship. Tamsin sort of flip-flops between animosity toward Bo, and a great affection and protective quality for her. There are very specific motivations for all of those things in Tamsin’s past.[...] We were never quite sure before if they’ll be friends, why Tamsin is here and why she is being so mean to Bo. After this episode it will become quite clear. However, Tamsin’s choice, which Acacia comes to force her to make, I think the audience will assume they know what choice Tamsin is going to make, and then see something totally different. It even surprised me, to be honest.

Quote :
All I can say is that the season finale is going to blow everyone’s mind and everyone is going to have theories on what’s going to happen and it’s going to be the exact opposite.

Please let her live ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 Praying
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:28 am

"Unless you’re Kenzi or a pint of tequila spiked ice cream, please, fae off!"

I think this quote pretty much sums up that episode, for basically everyone.

But I still have faith in Tamsin. Always!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 am

Was it a good ep?? I'm looking forward to.downloading it later smile

I'm sensing it wasn't good for valkubus though?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 am

I wanna go back and read your posts after i watch the ep, but in response to the RS interview:
MissLilly wrote:
Rachel Skarsten interview with The Televixen.

Quote :
What can you tease about “Delinquents”?

We’ve seen Tamsin, especially in her relationship with Bo, have a deep animosity but she also sways back and forth between what I think could be a potential true friendship. There’s something that’s going on there that we’re not fully aware of in terms of the motivation for that relationship. Tamsin sort of flip-flops between animosity toward Bo, and a great affection and protective quality for her. There are very specific motivations for all of those things in Tamsin’s past.[...] We were never quite sure before if they’ll be friends, why Tamsin is here and why she is being so mean to Bo. After this episode it will become quite clear. However, Tamsin’s choice, which Acacia comes to force her to make, I think the audience will assume they know what choice Tamsin is going to make, and then see something totally different. It even surprised me, to be honest.

Quote :
All I can say is that the season finale is going to blow everyone’s mind and everyone is going to have theories on what’s going to happen and it’s going to be the exact opposite.

Please let her live ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 Praying
This worries me!! I think the audience is going to assume Tamsin makes the "right" decision, and then she'll turn around and try to kill Bo (then Bo will kill her instead), hence the blood on shirt.

/buzzkill.

I dont think they'll ever have another kiss Sad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:18 am

Don't say that Rosie!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:19 am

I want to believe otherwise!
Just based on Rachel's interview there.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:26 am

I hope she's trolling... Or she assumes people think she'll hurt Bo? I'll keep hoping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Lost Girl ~
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything TV :: Lost Girl-
Jump to: