Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ Lost Girl ~

Go down 
+7
Span_ski
Charles
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Pegasus is mythical Rosie! Hehe. That's just what I got from the photo thingy at the end.~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 Lghors10

Looks more like a devil horse though, now that I can study it.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Got some spoilery news about Tamsins role from a sneak peek in next weeks ep. Idk if you wanna read it:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Got some spoilery news about Tamsins role from a sneak peek in next weeks ep. Idk if you wanna read it:
Spoiler:
Well then... Now Bo's going to have to defend herself and potentially kill Tamsin in the process.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Yup... and i reckon she will kill her Sad

God damn it.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Fucking damn it all to hell! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:17 pm

we cant have nice things
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 pm

No, we obviously can't!

Does it say why she has to kill Bo though?
Bo can still save her right? I mean, help her out so she doesn't have to kill her, and then they can all be friends (and lovers) yeah?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Lol... Lovers. It's probably the duty of a Valkyrie to kill the wanderer or whatever.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:32 pm

Duuuuude! Tamsin is totally hot for Bo! And she doesn't want Bo to be the wanderer, "not her", remember? They can overcome this!
Tamsin is struggling with this, and Bo will probably figure it out, and then they'll come up with a solution, and it'll be sunshine and puppies after that. *keepinghopealive*
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:39 pm

Okaaayyy... Tamsin and Bo are like 10000x better than Bo and Dyson... And I actually like Tamsin as a character. So I'll try to keep some hope alive too. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:25 pm

MissLilly wrote:
No, we obviously can't!

Does it say why she has to kill Bo though?
Bo can still save her right? I mean, help her out so she doesn't have to kill her, and then they can all be friends (and lovers) yeah?
Hope so Sad
Nah still got a bad feeling Tam Tam ( Laughing ) is gonna die.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:51 pm

ROFL Tam Tam For LYIFEE!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:34 am

Oh wow have you seen the preview?

Lauren slaps Tam tam... Guess she found out about the kiss.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:51 pm

I haven't seen the preview, but a gifset of it, and by that it doesn't look like Tamsin has to kill Bo, just deliver her to someone. Her father perhaps, since that seems like something that is coming up anyway?

Lauren slapping Tamsin, just another reason to dislike her! mad
And Tamsin's mother choking her or whatever. God, the angst that must be this episode!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:42 pm

Ah, yes; found these in the valkubus tag on tumblr. There really is hope!

Quote :
Will Tamsin die ?
PEOPLE!!!! If Tamsin dies, whether it be a sacrifice, heroic gesture, murder or an accident , did you not witness Bo’s epic Goddess moment?? Like she said, She chooses who lives and who dies ?? SO my theory is, IF Tamsin dies, i am not sure she will, she could just get hurt, Bo can bring her back smile

Quote :
If we think about the last episode (3x09) and all the theories that are coming up, Bo is a super motherfucker goddess - as powerful as Odin (or whatever his name will be) - after all she brought Dyson back to life, so what would stop her from doing the same for Tamsin???
Huh?
Huh?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:45 pm

I HOPE SHE BRINGS TAM TAM BACK IF SHE DIES!!!! yahoo
/gonna go watch silver linings playbook with my mom now.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 18 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Hopefully! Tamsin is becoming a really popular character with the fanbase, so the writers would be stupid not to bring her back for season 4, even if they do kill her off in the finale.

Also, so many good valkubus vids out there. Here's one: