Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~ Lost Girl ~

Go down 
+7
Span_ski
Charles
Sez
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Alison DiLaurentis
MissLilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
MissLilly

MissLilly

~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:42 pm

It's a pic from after this interview, when they're all standing for the picture. It's not very visible in the interview, but if you look for it, you can see the little smudges of "blood" on Anna's sweater. And Rachel being the only other with blood on her, that speaks volumes. I hope she's just hurt, and not dying..
This interview was right after filming the last episode I think, as they're mentioning going to a wrap party after or something.

Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Yeah i see the blood on both their shirts Sad Sad

But they all seem to be talking like Rachel is very much a part of the cast. Idk if they'd let her do that interview in that shirt if she was going to die - pretty big death hint?

Quote :
This interview was right after filming the last episode I think, as they're mentioning going to a wrap party after or something.
How are they that far ahead?!?
Damn it. I bet it'll be a cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:55 pm

There's only 13 episodes this season, and they started filming a looong time before it started airing. Perhaps they had to do it like that because of Anna's pregnancy? I don't know.
I'm super disappointed it's only 13 eps, after getting 22 last season.
Hope season 4 is a full season.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Actually in Part 2 she looks left out Sad Nooooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Only 13?!? Lame.

Rachel looks sad.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Yeah, she's very much left out after, with only little tidbits here and there.

I hope you're right that letting her do the interview in that shirt is too big of a spoiler if she's actually gonna be killed off. But they may not have had a choice, because they're coming in right from shooting.

Crossing fingers and toes. I very much love having a show with two favorite characters, and if they're hinting that Kenzi might leave at some point with this "seed planted" and all.... Just.. no.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:04 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Only 13?!? Lame.

Rachel looks sad.

Probably because it was her last episode Crying or Very sad

Yeah, we only have 5 episodes left, and then it'll probably be a long ass wait until season 4.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Maybe Bo kills Tamsin and that's where the blood comes from???

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:09 pm

MissLilly wrote:
Yeah, she's very much left out after, with only little tidbits here and there.

I hope you're right that letting her do the interview in that shirt is too big of a spoiler if she's actually gonna be killed off. But they may not have had a choice, because they're coming in right from shooting.

Crossing fingers and toes. I very much love having a show with two favorite characters, and if they're hinting that Kenzi might leave at some point with this "seed planted" and all.... Just.. no.
Nahhh dw. They wouldn't permanently get rid of Kenzi... If she disappears it'll be for a couple eps.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Alison DiLaurentis wrote:
Maybe Bo kills Tamsin and that's where the blood comes from???

ROSIE!
Don't even go there!! They love each other, and if Bo has Tamsins blood on her, it's because she tried to save her or held her as her life faded. Okay?

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:20 pm

hahhahah okay!........... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Nah, valkubus forever! Back to fingers crossed, yeah X

I'm staying up to watch it after it airs tonight. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:29 pm

I'll be watching it tonight for me, soooo in about 9 hours. What should we do about spoiler tags? I'm just going to avoid reading this thread, but should I tag my live-fangirling?

I'll tag my stuff for everyone else actually, I don't mind. Then i'll go back and read your stuff Lilly.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:33 pm

I'll probably contain myself until you've seen it, because I'm just gonna watch OUAT, then LG and head to bed. So by the time I get up, you'll have seen it I gather.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Cool Thumbs Up

I'll still tag my shit.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Oh my god, Rosie! I think this episode is the one with the blood and all. Looks like the same clothes. I'm ready to cry! Hold me, I'm scared!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:58 pm

hahahahahah really? but i thought that was the finale?!

im going to skim through and look at tamsins clothes
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:01 am

Nah it's not Lilly... i'm skimming through it.

Da fuck is Tamsin?

Ok enough skimming. Weird lookin episode.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:02 am

I thought so too, but everyone besides Bo so far is wearing the same clothes as the interview. Haven't seen Tamsin yet though.

Edit: Really? Ok, good!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:29 am

Oh my Kenzi! My heart!
Ok, going to bed now, because dying to discuss this.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:00 am

Ksenia is so thin. Jesus.
Hahaha "...and a kiss". Funny Bo mentioned it again Wink
Kenzi: "She will surprise the SHIT out of you"

Okay, spoilery thoughts below:

I don't get the Lauren/Bo police scene. Is this meant to be Bo's subconscious? because i dont understand.

OMG the Tamsin part.... "Great day for a WANDER" she says with blood all over her hands!! What do you think that symbolises?

Aha. Dyson's a doctor.... I love this mindfuck stuff.

Bo about Tamsin: "Funny how she only seems to stop by when i'm at work". What does that mean? I'm trying to interpret all this stuff.

I don't get the scene with Bo's mum.

-------
Thought that was good. I thought the Dawning would be a bigger thing though. Like maybe over 2 eps.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 am

Quote :
Ksenia is so thin. Jesus
Right? That was my first thought too! It was a little distracting at times.

About the kiss, and Bo mentioning it, and then at the end having to go for a walk and think about it? Wohooho yahoo

Tamsin with blood on her hands. Well, I thought that was pretty obvious symbolism at first, you know "blood on her hands" and all. But I'm afraid I might just have to accept the fact that her job is to kill the wanderer - Bo.

Kenzi though! What does happen to humans who are left by the fae that claim them? And was that really all Stella told her?
Trick, seriously, I could strangle his cryptic, secretive self.
And Kenzi showing up in Bo's mindfuck dawning? I felt like that was her actual past. The family, running from them, having to hide from them possibly. I want to know more about it, and I hope we get to. It seems like it.

But honestly, in the end when Bo seemed to go all "evil" with that speech of hers, and draining chi out of the others to revive Dyson... Was I the only one who had a feeling of Tamsin, the valkyrie, having a hand in that? "Only I decide who lives or dies" or whatever the fuck she said?

I'm gonna have to re-watch that episode and analyze a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:32 pm

Yeah 'fraid Tamsin's job is to kill her. Maybe the hair falling out thing is like a warning to get on the job whenever she's fraternising with the "enemy"...... The blood on her hands freaked me out a little, like i got a little scared... What's weird is that it's Bo's subconcious and Bo doesn't know anything about Tamsin to have in her subconscious. Meh, anyway.

I'll have to watch the (Mc)Kenzie bit again.

I dont get Bo's evil thing??? Idk about Tamsin, possible i spose. Idk how she would get into Bo's head though.

Is there a promo for next week? Why do we not watch them? yahoo
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:42 pm

I just re-watched the episode, and I think I just understood what the deal with the winged horse was at the end when Trick said "Not him". I'm guessing that is Bo's father. So, Pegasus?
Are there other mythological winged horses who breathes fire (lightning)?
The photo looked kind of evil though, like her father, if that's who he is, wasn't good, and Pegasus was a good force, right?

But maybe it's not Pegasus. "Me and him will reign, and even death will fear us. Only I choose who lives."
Sounds pretty sinister to me.
Anyway, Tamsin probably had nothing to do with that after all.

Also, the music that played in the bar/temple, when it starts again after the caretaker disappears - lyrics "I'm the wanderer...". Heh!

I sometimes watch promos, but not often. I'll see if I can find it.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:09 am

How can her dad be Pegasus? This isn't OUAT Lilly! ahahah, yeah idk maybe. I ignored that Trick bit at the end actually.

Speaking of OUAT, watching it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Lost Girl ~   ~ Lost Girl ~ - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Lost Girl ~
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Thoughts :: Everything TV :: Lost Girl-
Jump to: