Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:19 am

He is looking super hot. Definitely a boy I like yahoo

voteforalice1 wrote:
You've all seen this right?
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Glee-Valentines-Day-1042721.aspx
About the kiss.

LOL I love that the only comment to this article is:

Quote :
PsycoLady10 hours ago
Somehow... I don't trust HeMo's spoiler...

asd

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:22 am

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:53 pm

La Isla Bonita (Ricky and Naya) is out.

Don't like the arrangement tbh. It sound too much like ... idk, dance beat? I was hoping for a bit more "traditional" version.

I hope Santana won't have a crush on the spanish teacher like with Carl in S2. People who didn't watch Mash-Off and IKAG would have no idea Santana is a lesbian. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:30 pm

LOL guess I'm the only human being on this planet who doesn't find Ricky Martin that hot. Oh well Shrug
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:49 pm

No, Eli, I don't either. Lol. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:53 pm

I never used to, but he's gotten attractive in the past twenty years. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Isabela wrote:
He is looking super hot. Definitely a boy I like yahoo

If that's you're type of boy and you fancy window shopping, come to London, and I'll take you to a few bars in soho... the boys won't hit on you, but they still might buy you a drink, give you dance and call you darling, then leave with their boyfriend... perfect! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Awwwwww, I love La Isla Bonita. Naya's voice in Spanish. I love you
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:26 pm

I thought it was spanish but I wasn't sure Laughing
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm sorry to this but.. Mercedes/Amber's spanish is better than Santana/Naya's.. way better. Maybe the song was easier Shrug Chord did a good job too.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Meh, haven't listened to theirs. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 7:50 pm

I dont think Ricky is hot either lol.

I love the Naya/Ricky duet actually. Don't like Ambers thought for some reason and I'm not even going to bother with Matt's ALLC LOL
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:08 pm

I love La Isla Bonita (even if Naya's Spanish sounds a bit weird). It goes perfectly it We Found Love. I like the dance beat, it's different from the original and I think that's positive.

And let's appreciate again the fact that Naya is singing with all the guest stars this season. You go, girl! Clap

Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Isabela wrote:

And let's appreciate again the fact that Naya is singing with all the guest stars this season. You go, girl! Clap

YES! Very Happy Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Isabela wrote:
I love La Isla Bonita (even if Naya's Spanish sounds a bit weird). It goes perfectly it We Found Love. I like the dance beat, it's different from the original and I think that's positive.

Weird compared to what, though? I think she sounds sexy and that's all that matters to me. As far as Spanish pronouciation goes, Naya seems to get a lot of flack from Spanish speakers for her pronounciation being "off" or "weird" but Spanish is so widespread aren't there lots of different Spanish accents, just like with English?
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:22 am

La Isla Bonita sounds awesome.

I hung out with an old friend from high school tonight and I showed her some glee and now she wants to watch it. I sometimes feel bad for getting people interested in it except she's heard me bitch about it enough to know it can be really shitty.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:24 am

I find La Isla Bonita too overproduced Shrug
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:24 am

MsFalange wrote:
I find La Isla Bonita too overproduced Shrug

Yeah, I know what you mean. I like it, but...the Glee music producers have been churning out a lot of overproduced, dance-beat songs lately. They should keep in mind that sometimes less is more.

I really hope Naya's album isn't too overproduced.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 am

Do we have any idea when Naya's album will be out?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:47 am

Shrug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 am

That's the greatest question ever, isn't it? No idea. I'm so curious to know what kind of songs she will be singing...
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:29 am

It's probably still going to be a while. They're still in the recording-process, aren't they?
Add the mixing and mastering and a possible release-date in the near future doesn't seem likely.
Back to top Go down
Niklas

Niklas

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:53 pm

But didn't they even want to release one song last November? Sad Anyway, she should rather take more time and have an amazing result than rushing it and releasing a disappointing album.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:22 am

stumbled on a girl on tumblr who asked a director what exactly is a script coordinator, which is Matt Hogdson job before writing, and basically turns out he's the one in charge of continuity from script to script. So yeah, he's the continuity guy on Glee, makes sense. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:38 am

lulz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next