Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:26 pm

eli_ wrote:
Honestly? I think they are dating.
don't know, aside from those crazy Naya/girl shippers, seems to me even the most sane fans tend to think Naya should be some sort of lesbian activist, and you know, I never thought for a second that just because she plays gay, she knows what being gay really means, or would understand why that episode was offensive. Most straight people simply don't, it sucks, but that's how our society works. The Matt guy there is a douche, but he didn't do it on purpose, he just tried to write something for us and failed miserably.
But Naya did the same thing, you know? She failed to understand why the episode was bad, she was happy for all the Finn stuff etc. If Matt is at wrong, Naya is too.
yayyy massive unpopular opinion
You're right, Matt didn't do it intentionally- he obviously thought that was he wrote was fine...that's the issue. He shouldn't be writing for a show like Glee if he's not capable.
The way he dealt with the fans on twitter was terrible... that makes him a douche haha... (also, if that "angry lesbos" thing was true, just ugh)

As for Naya's thoguhts on IKAG... we don't really know i guess. She retweeted the writers (her bosses), which doesn't say much.... But i dunno, i agree with you that Naya is just a straight girl who probably doesn't fully understand what it means to be gay. Not everything that comes out of her mouth is gold.

Anyway, backing out of this convo haha tongue
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:11 pm

I don't understand that tweet. "Writing and acting are crafts." Is he (a gay guy) confirming that his "best bud" is a homophobe? That doesn't make any sense.

TBH, I've thought they were dating for a while now. It's one of those things that just sort of rings true, even though there's no major evidence for it.

It's not even IKAG that bothers me about the guy so much as his douchey Twitter responses. But looking back, I guess it must have been really hard to take when his first big episode was so horribly received by the very people it was supposed to be written for. He probably made some responses out of anger that he regretted later - I know I tweeted a lot of stuff to the writers that I probably shouldn't have. It was just a shitty situation all around.

The idea of Naya getting songs because she's dating him. LMAO. If she was dating Brad or Ryan, maybe. Laughing A junior scriptwriter doesn't dole out songs. Ryan Murphy does that, and he knows who's hot and who's not when it comes to selling power and screen presence. Naya's increased role on the show this season is about as organic as it's possible to be. The way she took a tiny background part and made it into something so important is the definition of a TV success story.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:16 pm

Cora_ wrote:
I don't understand that tweet. "Writing and acting are crafts." Is he (a gay guy) confirming that his "best bud" is a homophobe? That doesn't make any sense.
Maybe he was just saying Naya is not gay? Who knows.
And I agree, there's a difference between being a douchebag (Finn Hudson style) and be a homophobe.
for a moment I wanted to tweet him my support (I know, right? can't believe it takes ME to defend Naya's hetero relationships) but then what if he retweets the only positive message he gets? I'd have the whole Brittana fandom on me in seconds backing out
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:31 pm

I do think it's a kinda funny that this so very sad fandom has to deal with our major idol dating the guy who wrote the episode everybody hates. How ironic is that?

We just never catch a break.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:36 pm

It doesn't really bother me if Naya's dating Hodgson, I just think she could do better. And I hate people thinking she's getting more songs and screentime because she's dating a writer, and not because she's talented and deseves it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:40 pm

^^^ Now, that's just ridiculous and downright disrespectful. And it doesn't make any sense at all.

That's why I've said before I wish the cast would just stay away from twitter.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Isabela wrote:
I do think it's a kinda funny that this so very sad fandom has to deal with our major idol dating the guy who wrote the episode everybody hates. How ironic is that?

We just never catch a break.
ROFL
Of all the guys....

Quote :
It doesn't really bother me if Naya's dating Hodgson, I just think she could do better. And I hate people thinking she's getting more songs and screentime because she's dating a writer, and not because she's talented and deseves it.
Yeah they're tweeting that to her.... so fucking offensive.

-------
Quote :
Frat boy @mhodgson207 4 Hooters girl @NayaRivera. Love at 1st write.
Evil or Very Mad

Quote :
@NayaRivera Hope u got a good grip on that writers dick gurl. Season 4's a'coming!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Hope she has fun tonight and doesn't read them until tomorrow gunfight
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:02 pm

I hope Naya doesn't think the majority of her fans are turning on her.
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:21 pm

I hope she's savvy enough to realize that the crazies on Twitter are just people who already resented Santana's screen time, mixed in with bitter, delusional HeYa shippers who may have just finally had to give it up for good.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Cora_ wrote:
I hope she's savvy enough to realize that the crazies on Twitter are just people who already resented Santana's screen time, mixed in with bitter, delusional HeYa shippers who may have just finally had to give it up for good.
LOL not them
because he's a BIG. GAY. BEARD.
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 Gay+dumbledore+beard
just like poor Taylor (or whatever Hemo's bf name is)
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:03 pm

This is just sad.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:36 am

Soooo apparently Michael Hitchcock knows about ONTDglee, and they interviewed him....and we're going to get Brittana info that we will like.

Well my-lucky-day was told that she would like the news...so i'm assuming we'd like it too (she's a brittana fan)....
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 4:05 am

Trying not to set my hopes too high.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:23 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Trying not to set my hopes too high.
I am so far past that stage haha. No chance for me.

Also excited for Naya to sing Smooth Criminalllll. That's one FLF imma need to be up for.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 am

Alright guys, Naya @ her bday pics:
The last few are the interesting ones.
http://twitpic.com/8aab0g
http://twitpic.com/8aab7o
http://twitpic.com/8aabfv
http://twitpic.com/8aac3v
http://twitpic.com/8aad1s ..so damn beautiful though.
http://twitpic.com/8aady4
http://twitpic.com/8aaevl
http://twitpic.com/8aafmp
http://twitpic.com/8aag3p
http://twitpic.com/8aagf2
http://twitpic.com/8aagie
http://twitpic.com/8aagr7 ... awwww a big pink slushie.
http://twitpic.com/8aah5e ... Her bro! (and mum?)
http://twitpic.com/8aaidu
http://twitpic.com/8aaiiq

Wow, i'm not a fan of that dress. Looks like a bath robe.... Now i'm picturing her coming out of a shower...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:50 am

Quote :
Okay, so Christi and I went to a sketch comedy event in San Francisco tonight to see the Upright Citizen’s Brigade, and while we were waiting in line, Michael Hitchcock (the writer from Glee) came out of the building because he just performed a show there. Christi wanted to get a photo with him and I took this opportunity to ask him some questions, after talking to him for a bit.

Me : Are you excited about the Michael episode?

Michael Hitchcock: Yes, of course! It’s going to be amazing!

Christi: Do you think there will be an album for it?

MH: I’m sure there will be BECAUSE IT’S GLEE.

Then I went for the hard-hitting questions…

Me: So don’t get mad about this, but I have a potentially awkward question to ask you.

MH: Is it about Santana?

Me : LOL Yes

MH : And her relationship with Brittany?

Me : Oh my god, how did you know? So what’s going on with them and what’s gonna happen? Some people are kind of wondering since they havent really done anything, etc

MH : Well, coming up, It’s looking really good for them. I can tell that the fans will be really pleased. The whole thing is basically a soap opera, so just keep that in mind, but for right now, things are looking up.

Me: I know a lot of people are worried about “this kiss” issue. What’s going on there?

MH: The kiss has been something that we’ve discussed many many, times. We’re just looking for the right way to do it. [He made it seem like they’re waiting for the right time to do it and not make it a big deal. Also the kiss is happening, just wait a little longer.]

Me: A lot of people are just frustrated with the double-standard with Kurt and Bl-

MH: Yeah, we know about the double standard, and it sucks. There’s a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that many people aren’t aware of, but we’re going to try to make everything work out.

That was basically it, but he really did seem like a genuinely nice guy. I wasn’t expecting him to actually stop chat with us in the first place. We didn’t really have much time to talk though, so don’t be all Vals and tell me that I’m a flop for not asking him about Max Adler. SMH.

I think i may be having a stroke.
...He'd better not be full of shit though

Damn it, i over-reacted again...

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:05 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Quote :
Okay, so Christi and I went to a sketch comedy event in San Francisco tonight to see the Upright Citizen’s Brigade, and while we were waiting in line, Michael Hitchcock (the writer from Glee) came out of the building because he just performed a show there. Christi wanted to get a photo with him and I took this opportunity to ask him some questions, after talking to him for a bit.

Me : Are you excited about the Michael episode?

Michael Hitchcock: Yes, of course! It’s going to be amazing!

Christi: Do you think there will be an album for it?

MH: I’m sure there will be BECAUSE IT’S GLEE.

Then I went for the hard-hitting questions…

Me: So don’t get mad about this, but I have a potentially awkward question to ask you.

MH: Is it about Santana?

Me : LOL Yes

MH : And her relationship with Brittany?

Me : Oh my god, how did you know? So what’s going on with them and what’s gonna happen? Some people are kind of wondering since they havent really done anything, etc

MH : Well, coming up, It’s looking really good for them. I can tell that the fans will be really pleased. The whole thing is basically a soap opera, so just keep that in mind, but for right now, things are looking up.

Me: I know a lot of people are worried about “this kiss” issue. What’s going on there?

MH: The kiss has been something that we’ve discussed many many, times. We’re just looking for the right way to do it. [He made it seem like they’re waiting for the right time to do it and not make it a big deal. Also the kiss is happening, just wait a little longer.]

Me: A lot of people are just frustrated with the double-standard with Kurt and Bl-

MH: Yeah, we know about the double standard, and it sucks. There’s a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes that many people aren’t aware of, but we’re going to try to make everything work out.

That was basically it, but he really did seem like a genuinely nice guy. I wasn’t expecting him to actually stop chat with us in the first place. We didn’t really have much time to talk though, so don’t be all Vals and tell me that I’m a flop for not asking him about Max Adler. SMH.

I think i may be having a stroke.

I can wait longer and I'm glad he has at least acknowledged it.

As for Naya haters because she may be dating that guy....I believe they may be jealous HeYa fans....lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:08 am

Yeah and the "behind the scenes" stuff is interesting too.

I've calmed down a little lol. Partly cause i realised "the kiss is happening" wasn't a Hitchcock quote.

And "soap opera" but "for right now things are looking up" makes it sound like they are going to break up eventually. (which i'm fine with, as long as we get something now).
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:15 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yeah and the "behind the scenes" stuff is interesting too.

I've calmed down a little lol. Partly cause i realised "the kiss is happening" wasn't a Hitchcock quote.

And "soap opera" but "for right now things are looking up" makes it sound like they are going to break up eventually. (which i'm fine with, as long as we get something now).

Yeah bit sad that we finally got Brittana after two seasons and now they are possibly breaking up Sad I mean that's the way it goes. Hopefully will be angsty (I'm that kind of person haha). But yeah I'm just gonna enjoy them being on my screen while it lasts smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 am

I don't like the dress either, Alice. It does look like a bath robe. It's weird.

About the interview... I'm surprised he said something about double standards... But I'm just going to wait and see. We have heard so many things at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:35 am

Wow just been tweeted this after I tweeted about "stopping the violence" on Naya and her love life:

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 Tumblr_ly7f52wJbV1qdvhjwo1_500

I dunno if it's a troller or what :/

I don't think Naya is using him for screentime at all. Nor is Matthew using her for anything. These people these days WTF
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:19 am

LOL, I just said the dress looked like a bathrobe too on GF. We all thought the same thing. I like it, though. Looks like a really comfortable dress to drink and party in, and the color is beautiful.

There are just no words for the people trying to pretend they're Naya fans and applauding how "smart" she is to sleep with Hodgson for screen time. Give me a fucking break. Disgusting. I think they honestly believe that actors are not like real people.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 am

I loved the dress. I have a bit of a soft spot for the disco era and that dress is so perfect for some fun disco dancing.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 am

Yeah, those are definitely not Naya fans. People are so ridiculous sometimes. This is also very sexist. I doubt these people would be saying things like that if one of the actors were dating a female writer. They would probably congratulating the girl for dating a hot actor and never accusing the guy of wanting more screen time by sleeping with a writer.

I think it's the fabric that makes the dress look like a robe. But Naya looked pretty, as always. love

I find super cute that she took her brother (who I think it's super cute already) and her mother to the party. Was it really her mom?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next