Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brittana with Spoilers II

Go down 
+18
mardou
FluffyHats
Tuk17
Kagura
Phyxrak
Dina
Cora_
Shanna_
eli_
Charles
MissLilly
Jugz da' Clown
Sez
Alison DiLaurentis
Melissa
Isa
Mike`
Span_ski
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:00 pm

I am having a terrible time concentrating during my gaming session right now. Damn you Glee. And yeah that had better not be it, but damn I am still kinda excited.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 10:21 pm

If that peck was it, and that's what they expect to be all excited for, then I just can't anymore.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:54 pm

I've only watched 15 seconds and I'm already laughing my ass off: la cucaracha la cucaracha ya no puede caminar porque le falta porque no tiene marihuana pa' fumar jajaaaaaaaaaaa. they¿re literally singing about a roach that wants to smoke weed. the song is kind of "classic" but this is the first time I ever hear this "weed" version. hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:07 am

heeeeep still excited. I don't care if it's just a peck this episode looks fun!
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:18 am

downloading the ep now, but I hear there's a travesty of a kiss in the promo? Typical Laughing
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:41 am

and our Klaine quote for the day!
Quote :
Why Brittana can kiss in the McKinley Halls and Klaine no?
note: I'm not making this up ROFL

Pilar, remember when you promised helping me with spanish? love
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:05 am

This makes me happier than the peck-

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 Tumblr_lz2414tI2F1qgmqqpo3_250
yahoo
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:10 am

Also I'm so happy Finn finally learned how to wash his junk!!! It can only be uphill from here Rach! yahoo
And she even had sex with that thing.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:06 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
This makes me happier than the peck-

Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 Tumblr_lz2414tI2F1qgmqqpo3_250
yahoo
Nawww.

Yeah the kiss............i dunno. My main thoughts = that better not be it.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:56 am

eli_ wrote:
Quote :

ROFL

Poor, poor Klaine, never gets anything...
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:08 am

Isabela wrote:
eli_ wrote:
Quote :

ROFL

Poor, poor Klaine, never gets anything...

I KNOW RAIGHT!

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo

I just really hope that's not the only kiss. After two and a half seasons, it just wouldn't be enough; I love the peck, it's so freaking cute, but there needs to be more.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:35 am

I may have squealed watching the promo. I love being genuinely shocked (i didn't think they'd put a kiss in the promo). Then i kept watching, and started getting paranoid that that's all we'll get. I don't need another dublin peck.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:57 am

Now imagine that instead of hyping this thing up, they'd just kept the secret. Imagine watching that scene like "yay brittana momen... wait a sec did they just kiss?!".

LOL I'm torn, some port of me think this is the only thing we're going to get. I don't want to start the argument on the other forum... who are those new people anway? but I think they're right, these two seem way too awkward for this kind of stuff. It's a Dublin mouse peck all over again, HeMo isn't in it and Naya has this weird body language everytime she kisses a girl, hasn't she? I can't even imagine the two of them braving a real kiss, open mouth and everything. I'm sure the result would be disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 am

I GOT IT.

That's what bugged me most about the promo, Finn's HORRIFIC grammar. It should be "Are those your dads" not "Is that your dads".

BAD FINNEGAN, BAD.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:07 am

eli_ wrote:
Now imagine that instead of hyping this thing up, they'd just kept the secret. Imagine watching that scene like "yay brittana momen... wait a sec did they just kiss?!".

LOL I'm torn, some port of me think this is the only thing we're going to get. I don't want to start the argument on the other forum... who are those new people anway? but I think they're right, these two seem way too awkward for this kind of stuff. It's a Dublin mouse peck all over again, HeMo isn't in it and Naya has this weird body language everytime she kisses a girl, hasn't she? I can't even imagine the two of them braving a real kiss, open mouth and everything. I'm sure the result would be disappointing.
tears

Lol@Kristin's "who wants to see Naya Rivera and Heather Morris make out?" if the promo pic is all we get.

Hmm 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:16 am

This peck does look exactly the same as the Dublin one. They are so far apart...

I just have no reason to expect another kiss.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:17 am

What's a Dublin kiss/peck ? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 am

MissLilly wrote:
What's a Dublin kiss/peck ? scratch
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 Glee-kiss_682_1339390a
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 am

It seriously does look the exact same, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:23 am

Look familiar? haha
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 AlGKhqiCMAQbpO1
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:26 am

it's exactly the same thing
Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 Tumblr_lz2l0qRvQw1qefwi6
good lord.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:27 am

OOOOH ROFL

Well then...
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 am

That's ridiculous, I knew they were similar but I hadn't seen them side by side. The only difference is the setting.

Now I REALLY hope there's an actual kiss. The writers aren't going to live this down if this is the only kiss and Tumblr eventually figures out the similarities. Laughing

And of course, all being said, I'm expecting Dublin2.0 to be all we get.
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 am

Sigh. I really don't know what Klainers are complaining about. they get their "klisses" which are NSFW compared to this.
And we get mouses.

LOL at least Naya kinda puckers her lips. Heather isn't even trying.
Again, I can't imagine her loosing up enough to go for it. Hope she'll prove me wrong.

Sooo not gonna happen

Last edited by eli_ on Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:29 am

My nephew gives hotter kisses than that, and he's 3. hash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittana with Spoilers II   Brittana with Spoilers II - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brittana with Spoilers II
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next