Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LGBT talk

Go down 
+10
Span_ski
Phyxrak
Jugz da' Clown
Melissa
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Shanna_
Charles
Isa
eli_
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Isa

Isa

LGBT talk   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:08 pm

eli_ wrote:
I thought I was screwed the moment she saw my tumblr, but apparently she just thought that I was reblogging all those girls because I "wanted to be like them"? That's what straight girls feel about other girls then? So like, I panicked for nothing.
But you guys are great! It's like having an army backing me up

I find this funny. Laughing

Yeah, if the girl is not completely, obviously "dyke" or something, people will never consider her lesbian? They need several hints to begin suspecting something. Which is totally different with guys.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Happy hugs for you Eli! Hug
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Since we are on topic, this is one of my favorite tumblrs
whenicameout.tumblr.com

And this is my favorite post on it so far

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:38 pm

One of the best reactions I got was from my sister. My dad and my stepmom were annoying me because they knew I was dating someone, but they didn't know who that was. So I decided I wanted to tell my sister before I had the chance to actually talk to them.

We were at her car and she was driving. We stopped at the gas station and I just said "Hey, I'm in a serious relationship with someone, and it's a girl". She just looked at me and replied: "Are you happy?", and I said "yes". She just said "ok, good" and smiled back at me and started driving again.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Isa, that's such a nice story. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Charlie wrote:
Isa, that's such a nice story. smile

Yes, very supportive sister.

Well, my dad was nice too. He was frustrated when I told him, I could see that, and he even cried a bit later that night (my stepmom told me), but the first thing he told me was "You have to go on with your life", which I took as something good. Now he is always talking about how proud he is of my decisions and my life and how proud my mom would be, so I think that's all very good.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Aw...
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm glad you have a supportive family Isa! It's very good to have that. It makes so many things easier.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Yeah, that's very important. I was lucky with that. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Aww, i'm happy for you Eli! Hug

@Isa, your stepsister's reaction made me smile smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:41 pm

voteforalice1 wrote:

Fixed it for you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Isabela wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Cheeky. tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Hah! Oops Happy
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Charlie wrote:
Isabela wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Cheeky. tongue

Yeah, according to you I'm cheeky, I'm mean... Do you even like me?

angry

Happy Hug

EDIT: I confess I'm picky, though.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Isabela wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Isabela wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Cheeky. tongue

Yeah, according to you I'm cheeky, I'm mean... Do you even like me?

angry

Happy Hug

EDIT: I confess I'm picky, though.

Nope. Not even a little bit. asd

Lol. Jk. love Hug
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:56 pm

Charlie wrote:
Nope. Not even a little bit. asd

LGBT talk   - Page 3 Tumblr_lw09tn3MAa1qe04alo3_250

Very Happy

love

------------------

LOL I think we have gone completely off-topic here. Let's try and make this thread go back on track.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Yeah, uh... someone post another story! Lol. I'm off to bed now. I'll think of a story to tell in the morning. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:23 pm

I love reading these stories, gives me so much perspective on certain things. I can only guess in a lot of instances, but I feel like I have a bit more of an understanding about things.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:33 pm

I wish more guys could be like you, Mike. smile
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:56 pm

my story (if you want to call it that) is really just a non-story. If that even makes sense. I never thought about it much at all, just kind of went with the flow and didn't worry that much about who I was attracted to. In my 4th year of university, met a girl and we've been together since. Although we might be breaking up lol. Good times.

But point of that story, I don't really identify in any way, don't really think about it or worry about labels, just here's who I'm dating at the moment type thing. And i either have a really well functioning family or a very dysfunctional family -- but it was never really a thing. Brought home my gf, introduced her as such and no one has ever commented and/or talked to me about it since. We all just know. If that makes any sense? Friends were the same way. And I don't bother with anyone who isn't a friend.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
I wish more guys could be like you, Mike. smile

One in a million, and I kind of like it that way. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm not into labels (haha Santana quote there tongue)

But I'm loving these stories on here smile Hug

I'm straight but also a bit confused about myself lol. Like I love Naya etc..but now I keep staring at real nice looking girls when I'm out or on public transport (thank god for sunglasses lol). So yeah not sure how to label myself at this point, I have mentioned about being pansexual (because I'm actually into someone's personality more than there looks) to some people in my life (close friends and my mum) and to be honest I am crushing on a guy atm.

But I still support the LGBT community no matter if I'm straight or whatever lol tongue

Sorry for the messy writing, hard to explain on the internet tongue
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:32 am

I feel like I wanna share but I have no idea what I wanna say.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:55 am

When did you first know you were into girls?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LGBT talk    LGBT talk   - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LGBT talk
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next