Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Random thoughts II - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Yuengling is good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:10 pm

I couldn't get drunk on beer if my life depended on it. I just drink it like with meals and stuff. If I actually want to drink, it has to be hard liquor. But I go through phases of what I like. In the winter it's mostly bourbon, brandy, and schnapps, and in the summer tequila and rum.

Have you guys had Limoncello? I love lemon flavored stuff, and I really want to try it, but it seems more like a summer drink. Plus it's expensive.

My aunt brought my grandma a bottle of lemon liqueur from Rome a few years ago called Limonce, and it was really good. It was too sweet though... we had to add straight lemon juice to it. It was worth it to see my almost-90 year old grandma get drunk.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:17 pm

I'm packing my suitcase, I'm going to the beach!! Finally yahoo
When it comes to beer I like Stella Artois, Corona and most of the local brands.
It was mentioned a few pages ago but Im also a mahjong lover. Is the only game I managed to download in the computers room when I was in high school. I became an expert
Bye everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Speaking of lemon, what I really like is caipirinha. I could drink it all night, but it is dangerous. It's just too strong and it doesn't feel like it.

We also have here strawberry caipirinha, passion fruit caipirinha and some others. It really is something. Too bad I don't how to make caipirinha.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Enjoy, Mardou! stars

Are coming to Brazil, btw?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Yuengling is good stuff!

As i remember we drank a lot of that lol.

In the UK I normally drink bud, us pbr and oz pure blonde. Anywhere else i try and find the least lethal one lol.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Cora_ wrote:
I couldn't get drunk on beer if my life depended on it. I just drink it like with meals and stuff. If I actually want to drink, it has to be hard liquor. But I go through phases of what I like. In the winter it's mostly bourbon, brandy, and schnapps, and in the summer tequila and rum.

Have you guys had Limoncello? I love lemon flavored stuff, and I really want to try it, but it seems more like a summer drink. Plus it's expensive.

My aunt brought my grandma a bottle of lemon liqueur from Rome a few years ago called Limonce, and it was really good. It was too sweet though... we had to add straight lemon juice to it. It was worth it to see my almost-90 year old grandma get drunk.

No, but it sounds delicious! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cora_

Cora_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Speaking of lemon, what I really like is caipirinha. I could drink it all night, but it is dangerous. It's just too strong and it doesn't feel like it.

We also have here strawberry caipirinha, passion fruit caipirinha and some others. It really is something. Too bad I don't how to make caipirinha.
I had to google it, but now I really want one.

I have still never found the "perfect drink." There are things I really like, but like with Disaronno, it's just not strong enough to count IMO. My dream liquor would be lemon flavored, tart but also sweet, and like 70 or 80 proof at least.

Lemon/citrus flavored vodka is a joke. It tastes NOTHING like lemon.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:

I need to try it!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:31 pm

OMG, caipirinha is great. You should try it ASAP. But make sure someone from Brazil (not me tho) is making it. The ones I had abroad are nothing like the real Brazillian caipirinha.

Random thoughts II - Page 24 08160217
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Enjoy, Mardou! stars

Are coming to Brazil, btw?
I wish I was!! But there's a reality stronger that my wishes and that reality is 1Real= 2,50 Pesos Shrug
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:39 pm

This is a stressful football game. The Bengals are killing me. I got out of work early to watch the second half and I'm now scfreaming at the tv instead of the computer which is what I was doing at work.

I've tried so many different liquors that I've lost track. I've went to some wine and liquor shows and had a salesman take me to everything imaginable to try. So much fun!
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
OMG, caipirinha is great. You should try it ASAP. But make sure someone from Brazil (not me tho) is making it. The ones I had abroad are nothing like the real Brazillian caipirinha.

Random thoughts II - Page 24 08160217
Yes it is!!!
I cant find cachaça here! So I guess I'll have to Brasil to have a real one again
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Sorry Denver but I'm glad for the loss. My Cincy just made the playoff the ugly way.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:31 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Sorry Denver but I'm glad for the loss. My Cincy just made the playoff the ugly way.

Raiders lost too, Broncos are still in the playoffs the ugly way too. Laughing

I'm super confused about the Bengals getting in, I was under the impression they had to win or Tennessee would get in with a win/Bengals loss. WTF E: Apparently by having both the Broncos and Jets lose, the Bengals record vs. common opponents was better.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 7:48 pm

The Bengals had to win or have a Jets loss and either a Denver loss or a Raider loss. The fates were smiling on the Bengals today. Now if they could win a playoff game a miracle would occur. Seriously, it's been 20 years since the won one.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:43 pm

What to watch tonight? Here are the options: Jesus Christ Superstar, Popeye (the musical), Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 1, any of the Lord of the Rings, Scott Pilgram vs the world, Across The Universe, Carnival season 2, Firefly, Once and Again season 2, 500 Days of Summer or Thundercats. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:50 pm

I'd vote for Scott Pilgrim, because I've never seen it and I want to. Laughing

Or Once and Again. I would like to rewatch it, btw. Never watched that again after it was cancelled. I got curious after our conversation about Evan Rachel Wood.

Or 500 days of Summer because of Zooey and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:58 pm

I've never Seen Scott Pilgram either. I bought it because I was curious and I haven't opened it yet.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:58 pm

scott pilgram won and it was a lot of fun. I have too many movies that I haven't actually watched. I buy them and the just look at them. Instead of watching something different I just watch the Revival of Company over and over. I'm such a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:41 am

Shanna_ wrote:
scott pilgram won and it was a lot of fun. I have too many movies that I haven't actually watched. I buy them and the just look at them. Instead of watching something different I just watch the Revival of Company over and over. I'm such a nerd.
I do the same thing, but with books. But actually I do have a couple of DVDs I bought months ago and haven't watched yet. I bought the Starz show Party Down is one of them. It looks good (Jane Lynch, Lizzy Caplan, and few people from Veronica Mars are in it) and it was so cheap.

I haven't seen Scott Pilgrim yet. Not a big fan of Michael Cera, though I did like him in Arrested Development. But him being the same in every role thereafter makes me question his abilities as an actor. And I like Kat Dennings, but Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist was total shit.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:00 am

Just got back home. My week with my family was amazing. I feel motivated again, that's good. It was exactly what I needed.

smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:30 am

Important really glad you had a good holiday smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:43 am

I'm happy that the trip was good! It's nice to see family in get recharged.

I think I need a vacation. The last few days I've had so many work dreams. I've been dreaming about labor costs, inventory, sales and the actual building. It's getting annoying. Add that to last nights dream of horror christmas and I think my brain needs a break.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:01 am

This time next week I'll be back in school. I'm excited, so freaking bored and penniless until then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next