Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random thoughts II

Go down 
+13
Melissa
Sez
Dina
eli_
mardou
House Carl
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
MissLilly
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa

Melissa

Random thoughts II - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:44 am

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I'm so bored.

Why are you all so silent tonight?

I drunk

Cheers

you drunk what?

tongue
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:32 am

Good morning!

I say that in a chipper way but it depresses me every morning. I hate getting up when it's dark outside. I just can't fuction right. January just kills me and it hasn't started yet. Grrr
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:40 am

Waking up sucks. I love it, being a morning bird and wanting to do everything before noon so I can be lazy the rest of the day. The actual process of waking up and wanting to vomit every morning, I could do without.

That said, I'ma go do some after-Christmas shopping today, then dindin with the boys and the lovely waitresses who treat us like their own children (Who they enjoy getting drunk). And tomorrow is New Years' with those same boys and waitresses! <3
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:13 am

Charlie wrote:
Morning everyone! I miss you guys. smile

Yes, we are too - I am. Is your GF treating you well? Did she make you go offline? tongue

-----------------

Oh, well, I'm starting to get depressed because today is Friday and Monday I have to go back on working and everything goes back to normal. I also promissed myself I would start going to the gym next week. It's already making me feel tired. yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:27 am

Gyms are so useless. Can do all that stuff at home, for cheaper, and with less shame. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:31 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I also promissed myself I would start going to the gym next week. It's already making me feel tired. yahoo

I know what you're talking about!
Going to the gym doesn't work for me - I find it so utterly boring!
I love playing football with friends or playing hockey - all these ball-team-sports (except for volleyball - I can't play volleyball at all) - because I'm a very competitive person and you have a lot of fun doing that, but only thinking about going to the gym, I get so demotivated.
And now that the weather gets colder, I don't even go out running anymore Laughing and I'm not even ashamed of it!

Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:41 am

I just went grocery shopping with my sister for NYE and almost killed some old ladies there.
I'm already a bit testy because of my light headache (totally worth it though) and I just stand there and this old lady literally rammed my cart out of the way! angry

And I was looking at her like "uuuuuhm - excuse me?!?" and she just kept going - no biggie mad
(I'm loving the emoticons, can you tell?)
And the next 1 and a half hours were pretty much like that - also the children running around with these mini-carts and forcing you to jump out of the way if you don't want to be killed were just lovely noo

Some people.... No I say "Excuse me?" as well, no need to RAM somebody away Happy !
It was so absurd that it was almost hilarious...
I felt like on a funfair, doing bumper car ride

Oh and then, when we came back to the parking-lot, the engine wouldn't start - oh boy, what a day Wink
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:54 am

I used to go running every night and I was fine with that, but I was talking to a neighbor the other day and she told me she was robbed just outside our building while she was running. There's a lot of trees around the building so it can be pretty dark in the night. That's why I thought I should go to the gym. I need something that takes me out of the apartment too. Exercises at home just don't work for me.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:57 am

What I like about running is: you see people - but then they're already gone.
I don't like people watching each other work out and you can't get away Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 am

MsFalange wrote:
What I like about running is: you see people - but then they're already gone.
I don't like people watching each other work out and you can't get away Laughing

Yeah, that's not pleasant. Also, a lot of men. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:30 am

How is everyone? I have very limited access to even phone signal here so I am amazed its letting me post this!!

I haven't seen this much snow in years!! Its amazing :-)
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 am

Anyone have any fun New Year's resolutions?

Hi Span Wave

The fact that you all actually run amazes me. I'm so out of shape that I make it about a half a block before I feel like my heart is going to explode!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:52 am

Good afternoon you lovely ladies and gentlemen!

Well, I don't know about fun New Years resolutions, but mine is to use my hoola hoop at least once a day. It's one of those heavy ones you know, for training.
And then maybe also use my dance mat every now and then.
I've really let myself go lately, which dawned on me when I was out buying some new bras the other day. Didn't try them on, cause I thought I knew my size.. well.. Seems I'm growing out of control over here Sad

I don't do running either. Used to go to the gym to do aerobics. Really fun! Went for 2 hours every day. But then it got a little unhealthy, because if something happened that made it so I couldn't go one day, I'd be physically ill and very angry. But man was I fit!
And then they changed location, and it was harder for me to get there, so I quit. Tried going back later, even to other studios, but I could never get back into it after that.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:08 am

Blue Zeppelin wrote:
Charlie wrote:
Morning everyone! I miss you guys. smile

Yes, we are too - I am. Is your GF treating you well? Did she make you go offline? tongue

-----------------

Oh, well, I'm starting to get depressed because today is Friday and Monday I have to go back on working and everything goes back to normal. I also promissed myself I would start going to the gym next week. It's already making me feel tired. yahoo

Yes, I have been banned from the internet. Apparently it's antisocial... I don't know what she means. Yeah, it has been good. She has pissed me off quite a lot though. Lol. Is it wrong that I can't wait for her to leave so I can have some alone time? lulz
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:25 am

i don't really do New Year's Resolutions... the beginning of a new year doesn't motivate me any more or less than any other day of the year to do something/learn something/be something - and 80% of the time your don't really stick to them anyways and then that makes you sad and mad at yourself Laughing

I'll just hope that it'll be a healthy and happy year and will try to make the right decisions
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:29 am

MsFalange wrote:
Blue Zeppelin wrote:
I also promissed myself I would start going to the gym next week. It's already making me feel tired. yahoo

I know what you're talking about!
Going to the gym doesn't work for me - I find it so utterly boring!
I love playing football with friends or playing hockey - all these ball-team-sports (except for volleyball - I can't play volleyball at all) - because I'm a very competitive person and you have a lot of fun doing that, but only thinking about going to the gym, I get so demotivated.
And now that the weather gets colder, I don't even go out running anymore Laughing and I'm not even ashamed of it!

I joined a gym a couple years ago, but I hardly ever went, so it was a huge waste of money, and I couldn't get out of my contract. I know what you mean about it being boring. Running on a treadmill is very boring, and all those other stationary machines. I'd rather being playing a game or jogging outside. I love to play volleyball! I used to play it all the time! I was on intramural team in college, and I came up with the name Wilson's Angels for us, because of that volleyball in the movie Castaway. Remember this- Random thoughts II - Page 13 Wilson_The_Volleyball
That was our t-shirt logo. XD

I'm really out of shape right now though. I struggled with depression for a long time and stopped doing anything, but I need to get physically active again.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:33 am

Span_ski wrote:
How is everyone? I have very limited access to even phone signal here so I am amazed its letting me post this!!

I haven't seen this much snow in years!! Its amazing :-)

I'm so jealous. I wanna be in France with the snow! smile Have a wicked time with your friend.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:36 am

HI guys!

Does it count as a resolution if I want to start spending less time focused on glee and more time reading books and playing video games?

Oh and I wanna go to the gym more. I'd actually work out at home but we have zero space.

Speaking of weight loss, apparently this holiday season has completely kicked my ass as I have somehow magically lost 10 pounds. How did this happen?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:37 am

Last night was really fun, BTW. I had a girls night out. But I got a massive headache around 1am. It was weird how I just skipped the sick stage of being drunk and went straight to the hangover before going to sleep. And now I feel fine, no hangover. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:45 am

I'm too small for volleyball - and it makes my arms hurt Laughing
I can accept beachvolleyball at times, but playing volleyball with me is really just a very comedic experience Happy
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 am

Phyxrak wrote:
HI guys!

Does it count as a resolution if I want to start spending less time focused on glee and more time reading books and playing video games?

Oh and I wanna go to the gym more. I'd actually work out at home but we have zero space.

Speaking of weight loss, apparently this holiday season has completely kicked my ass as I have somehow magically lost 10 pounds. How did this happen?

My resolutions are similiar to yours, but rather than just play video games in general, I want to get Kinect for my 360 and play fitness and dance games as part of my excercise plan. smile I also resolve to travel more in '12, and get a good camera and take lot of pictures. I'm volunteering at an art gallery too. And making some new friends.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:56 am

MsFalange wrote:
I'm too small for volleyball - and it makes my arms hurt Laughing
I can accept beachvolleyball at times, but playing volleyball with me is really just a very comedic experience Happy

I used to get bruises all over my forearms from playing volleyball, but I never minded.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:15 pm

I'm resolving to have abs by my birthday. I'm tired of my jelly roll and New Year's resolutions always motive me. Hopefully....
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
I'm resolving to have abs by my birthday. I'm tired of my jelly roll and New Year's resolutions always motive me. Hopefully....

Just so long as you aren't quoting Tina from the spoofs while you work out. "Abs abs abs...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Oh me too, Shanna. Me too.

I gotta eat less asiago bagels and cream cheese. That's my weakness, right there. And I gotta, you know...EXCERCISE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts II   Random thoughts II - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts II
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next