Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movie talk

Go down 
+14
Mike`
badromancexx
Shanna_
eli_
Melissa
Jugz da' Clown
Dina
Alison DiLaurentis
House Carl
Span_ski
Charles
mardou
MissLilly
Isa
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Movie talk - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:02 am

Might go to the cinema this weekend. Any recommendations on new releases?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:36 am

Charlie wrote:
Might go to the cinema this weekend. Any recommendations on new releases?

Here are the movies shown at the moment but I have no idea what's good or not.

Movie talk - Page 23 TheSecret_BE_FO
Movie talk - Page 23 FOX-TLO-688x1032-nl
Movie talk - Page 23 Theexpatriate_BE_FO
Movie talk - Page 23 Bournelegacy_BE_FO
Movie talk - Page 23 Taken2_BE_FO
Movie talk - Page 23 SavagesposterBE_FO
Movie talk - Page 23 Redlights_BE_FO
Movie talk - Page 23 Lawless_BE_FO
Movie talk - Page 23 Killerjoe_BE_FO
Movie talk - Page 23 Hitandrun_BENL_FO
Movie talk - Page 23 Ted_540x810
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:49 am

Still haven't seen Lawless. I'll check if it's still on. Can't go too late on Saturday, though. Gotta get up early on Sunday to try and get my hands on some Glastonbury tickets.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:13 am

I'm really excited about wes anderson's new film
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:29 am

mardou wrote:
I'm really excited about wes anderson's new film

Moonrise Kingdom? Yeah, everybody is really positive about that movie.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:21 am

I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but there are no dvd/cd's store here in the city. There are two bookstores, but no DVDs or CDs on sale there. The only DVDs you can buy here are pirate copies. I never really liked that idea, but here I don't have much choice (besides, cable TV sucks and I'm advised to not to go the movies).

So, I just went to this DVD store where they have everything from new releases to Bollywood and European classics, and I bought 15 films (Laughing) including Moonrise Kingdom, Prometheus, Hunger Games, The Avengers, etc. It was one dollar each...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:56 am

It's pretty crazy that there's no where legit to purchase DVDs etc. 15 films for 15 dollars is pretty good though. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:00 am

There might be stores in Karachi and Lahore (the two largest cities in Pakistan), but yeah it's pretty crazy, and actually super sad. That's why pirate copies doesn't bother me so much here, because at least it's a way to spread culture and entertainment.

Yeah, prices are ridiculous here.
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:19 am

I watched Pitch Perfect tonight and it was hands down the funniest movie I've seen in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:24 am

Excited to see that^^ idk if it's out here?

EDIT- DECEMBER?! wtf Australia why so slow?
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:11 pm

December? Aww that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:51 am

I've packed a whole bunch of movies, The Hunger Games, Are We There Yet/Are We Done Yet?, All 3 Step Up Movies. I will be having fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:42 pm

A rare occasion, I am actually going to the movies today. It's "The Big Cinema Day" here, all tickets half off, so why not. We're seeing Sinister. Hoping it's good smile
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Sinister was quite good and scary. A tad bit predictable from the start with how it would resolve, but it keeps you on the edge of the seat almost from start to end still, so you know, that didn't matter much.

Now I'm just hoping I can manage to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:06 am

Has anyone seen Looper?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm downloading the new Company with Neil Patrick Harris and Patti LuPone right now!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:10 am

Hm... that sounds interesting, Shanna. I might have to check it out.

I think I'm going to go and watch Skyfall tonight after work.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:38 am

Why am I only watching Devil Wears Prada for the first time now!?
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:37 am

I know I'm gonna love this. smile

Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Mike` wrote:
Why am I only watching Devil Wears Prada for the first time now!?

I love that movie. It's why I thought Kurt's fashion internship SL could have been interesting.

I actually think The Devil Wears Prada Musical is a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 pm

I feel like watching a comedy movie that i havent seen but idk what to downloadddd.

Ok i've got Never Been Kissed, Serendipity and No Strings Attached.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:02 am

I just saw a nice little movie called Your Sister's Sister, with Emily Blunt. Very good. Not so sure about the ending, but the whole dynamic between the two sisters and the guy is very interesting and it seems so real. I recomend it, I think it's on DVD already. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 am

UM I'm sorry but I'm rewatching Matilda and I never realised how amazing that movie was as a kid?? Miss Honey and Matilda's relationship is so beautiful
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:39 am

I IMDB stalked Miss Honey recently. She was the prettiest, coolest person ever as far as I was concerned when that movie came out. Never had any doubts about being a big ol' queer. Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Hahahaha yeah she's amazing. I liked her too tongue

Embeth Davidtz!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk   Movie talk - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie talk
Page 23 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next