Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XVI

Go down 
+11
cinco
MissLilly
Sez
Dina
Isa
Mike`
Charles
Span_ski
Shanna_
Alison DiLaurentis
Jugz da' Clown
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sez

Sez

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:55 am

Thanks Charlie smile

Yeah it is hard. I kept thinking about life without her and stuff. Her biopsy is wednesday so at least we are finding out sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 am

Hey Sarah, I hope things work well for you mom. Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 am

And super random, I'm in love my new avatar. I love you

Did you guys see Jennifer Lawrence falling when she was going to accept the Oscar? Poor thing!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 am

No, just the window open. I think my dad would kick my arse if I had a fan on in here every night. The fan I have is actually a heater that I rarely use. I guess the little contraption is pretty useless considering I hardly use either of its functions. Lmao.

It's 6am give me a break on my tangent! Hehehe. Yes, it was horrendous.

The first was while I was on an island in Australia. Nothing obstructing the view except a fishing boat. Led on a sun lounger along with a chef from South Africa (who worked on the island) and 3 people from Cornwall (UK) that I literally met that day, drinking champagne and eating cheese, crackers and various cured meats after going free diving to this little wreck and having a conga eel nearly give me a friggin' heart attack. It was like the sun literally dropped out of existence. And this MASSIVE flock of birds flew right over us and out of sight. We couldn't even tell what it was at first the chef told us it happens at the same time every day that time of year. I guess that one wins because it was one of the most surreal experiences of my life.

The one on Gili though... Aesthetically... wins, hands down. I'll try and post a picture tomorrow. I guess that was kind of surreal too. All that is on that side of the island is a little shack of a bar, locals fire dancing and the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:38 am

Thank you Isa smile

The official diagnosis is Sunday morning so I will try and keep a happy positive mind till then.

Anyway how is everyone lately? I feel like I don't post much these days anymore lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:05 am

I know it's hard, but try to keep yourself busy with other things.

I'm fine, still excited with the Oscar and stuff. I love these things.

And then more PLL later. bounce
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:42 am

Aww Sez, I'm sorry to hear about your mum. I hope she's going to be ok. Cwtch

I pretty much agree with what everyone else had said. It's important to try and keep busy and try to take your mind off it as much as possible. Try to take your mum's mind off it too. Maybe suggest going to the pictures with her and stuff like that? I know these things are much easier said than done, but she'll need you to be strong for her.

---

I saw an interview with Jennifer Lawrence after the Oscar win, and some of the questions they were asking her were like WTF Her reaction was like errrrrr. The downside of fame. I'll try and find it again later and post a link.

Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:48 am

What kind of questions? They always make stupid questions in the backstage interview at the Oscars. I always wonder what kind of journalists are invited to those interviews. I mean, it's seems a very pretigious event, but the questions are always awful. It's not that hard to ask actors about their films and careers.

When Cate Blanchett won there were people asking her about plastic surgery, which has nothing to do with her and her role that year.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 am

One asked what she was thinking when she fell over, and another asked if she was worried that by winning an Oscar at 22 her career had peaked too soon??? Dumb-asses lol.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:25 am

Oh yeah, she feels terribly awful about winning an Oscar at the age of 22. She is definitely worried about her future, especially 5 minutes after winning the Oscar. meh
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:33 am

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 Tumblr_mirgo5bgXw1rrb9xco3_250

Laughing

Way to go Jennifer! asd
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:39 am

Jennifer Lawrence is amazing... And those journalists are ridiculous!

Charles wrote:

The first was while I was on an island in Australia. Nothing obstructing the view except a fishing boat. Led on a sun lounger along with a chef from South Africa (who worked on the island) and 3 people from Cornwall (UK) that I literally met that day, drinking champagne and eating cheese, crackers and various cured meats after going free diving to this little wreck and having a conga eel nearly give me a friggin' heart attack. It was like the sun literally dropped out of existence. And this MASSIVE flock of birds flew right over us and out of sight. We couldn't even tell what it was at first the chef told us it happens at the same time every day that time of year. I guess that one wins because it was one of the most surreal experiences of my life.

The one on Gili though... Aesthetically... wins, hands down. I'll try and post a picture tomorrow. I guess that was kind of surreal too. All that is on that side of the island is a little shack of a bar, locals fire dancing and the sunset.
Post a picture! I like sunsets smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:47 am

I love a good sunset too Rosie! I have a few photo's I think from various places. There are a few I've seen though, when I didn't have a camera when I wish I did.

I'll try and dig some out...
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:02 am

Yes, do!

I'm google-imaging now.
Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAb2GMlHYIvV8eXZuUskgqHA-Oo2LfLjw3FsyeSDF0-5z1rzyk
Good old Syd.
Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPH0DHa0JKchGHTEyh-3INF_9hsPyKQGF02qv814cS-tIAGVfK

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 am

St Kilda's beach, Melbourne

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 293920_10150843210370371_1050643727_n

Phoenix, Arizona

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 558361_10152087234280371_2112244159_n

Nr. Palermo, BA

(took this with my phone so the quality isn't great, but it looked like the sky was on fire and the photo really doesn't do it justice)
Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 430152_10151335290770371_844230347_n

Home, L'pool, UK

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 252490_10152087261310371_928725107_n

That's probably enough lol
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:10 am

Where was yours taken Rosie? The sky looks so red and amazing:)
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 am

I love you I love you

Sunsets are better than sunrises.

Oh i didn't take that hahah... I'm just on google image!

I am gonna look through my phone right now though.

Last edited by Alison DiLaurentis on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:13 am

Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 Apr407_soln_hhaug_3521

Here's one from my city smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:14 am

I love the darkness.

Oh wait i found one in my phone haha... Ill send it to my email and post it. It's not that exciting, i took it because the sky was really pink asd
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:18 am

That's really pretty Lily!

I bet you get some awesome sunset's in Sydney Rosie. I need a Sydney sunset shot. smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:19 am

Tempted to post random pictures from my gallery...

Anyone ever seen a dead hand? When i studied anatomy at uni we had to look at body parts (for the muscles and ligaments etc)... so if anyone's morbid and wants to see?? hahah
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:22 am

Get ready for a spam...... I'm so sorry. Dont worry, i wont post any body parts (btw theyre not all gross or anything) without permission Laughing
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:24 am

Yeah, dead bodies, not thebest idea. Sunrises? Go for it.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:25 am

I'm actually intrigued by the dead body parts, but.... tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:29 am

Lilly, i'll send them via PM?? It's seriously interesting!! (i know how weird this sounds btw ROFL ).

Okay creating spam...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XVI   Random Thoughts XVI - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XVI
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next