Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XV

Go down 
+12
Jugz da' Clown
Isa
Mike`
Tuk17
Dina
cinco
Sez
Charles
Alison DiLaurentis
Span_ski
Shanna_
MissLilly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles

Charles

Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:50 am

Check you out! Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:58 am

Good morning guys!

Did you enjoy the rest of your day off Charlie? Do anything exciting?

I ended up going round to my buds to watch the Inbetweeners film... it was funny, childish but it made me laugh smile

voteforalice1 wrote:
s;ldackmxs,l writer of Rizzoli & Isles tweeted me.

Ooooo yahoo Exciting times! What did it say???
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:01 am

I'm basically part of the celebrity circle guys *flips hair*
@Hannah, i told her i would give her my left kidney if she wrote [insert gay scene of my description], and she replied "alas i don't accept body part bribes" haha.... maybe i came off creepy. I dont care.

Hey you know about phones right Charlie? Idk if you know specifics, but do you know anything about the Nokia Asha 303?? I want a new phone but I hate touch phones, so i dont want an iphone. The Nokia asha is touch and keypad... but i can't tell how old it is from the website.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:03 am

Also, Rosie. I loved your use of the C word to RM. However, I still don't really get what happened because I was away and there were too many pages to catch up on GF. Someone care to fill me in? (In a non sexual way, of course. Minds out of the gutter.)
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:09 am

Haha i think when i sent that RM was going on his anti-brittana-spree. He would respond like a smartass to Brittana fans' tweets, selecting only the negative ones and being very rude back... When someone innocently asked him how he likes to "wind down after a long day", he goes "red wine. and avoiding Brittana tweets"...... stuff like that. I'm not 100% following there either, im kinda over Glee.

I like the C word. I know a lot of girls hate it.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:15 am

Uhm... I mostly watched TV and played with my new phone yesterday, Han. Went to netball training at 7.

I think the 303 has only just come out. Personally, I've never been a fan of Nokia and the full qwerty keyboard would be useless to me with my slightly larger than normal thumbs. That being said, I would probably go with the HTC ChaCha or the Samsung Galaxy Y Pro over the Nokia Asha if I had to make a choice. I used to be dead against touch screen phones too, but now I've embraced them. I'm going to watch Chigago Fire S01E03 on my new phone on my lunch break today, this phone is immense. The main thing when dealing with touch screen phones is to ensure you get a good one ( I know that sounds obvious) but there are different types. Some are more responsive than others.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:18 am

I thought your tweet was the right amount of funny/cheeky/charming. Not creepy at all.

I've yet to meet anyone who can justify their dislike of the C word adequately. When asked why they dislike it so much the answer is nearly always, "I don't know... Just because... Well, it's just not nice is it?" And I'm all, "I can give you a list of not nice words as long as my arm but no one takes offense to those."

Know what word I hate? It gives me shivers when I hear it... Moist. *shudder* Disgusting.

Last edited by Charlie on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:23 am

I still don't really understand what happened on GF with RM either? I don't really bother anymore Shrug

I don't normally use the C word to be honest. I knew a girl from near Swansea though, and for some reason I always liked the way she said it?

I don't think you came off creepy Rosie... I think she playing along with the joke Laughing

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:34 am

^hahah im glad! tongue

@Charlie- yeah i've noticed that too, people never really have a good reason why they "hate" the word.
Thanks for the phone info- i wasnt sure if it was new or like a year old. But hey, if you could warm to the touch ones?... idk we shall see.

Think it's bedtime. Need catch-up sleep.

Both of ya have a good one Hug
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:36 am

Night Rosie! Hope you have a good nights sleep smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:38 am

Charlie wrote:

Know what word I hate? It gives me shivers when I hear it... Moist. *shudder* Disgusting.
There are sooooo many people who agree with you there haha. A lot of people hate moist.

Moist cupcake.

ok seriously bye.
and thankyou smile ^
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:54 am

Night Rosie. smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:01 am

Charlie wrote:

Shanna, you get yourself into far too many situations like that it seems.
To be fair to me, I can count on one hand the number of situations that I've actually caused in the last year. This was more of an experiment gone bad than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:14 am

*shrugs* Not judging in any case.

Trying to watch 2 Broke Girls but being subtle about it in work is really difficult. I literally had to stop myself laughing every 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:20 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Mmmmm, French wine, Cuban cigarettes, and Canadian homework. asd
Canadian?

Well, I live in Canada and I'm doing homework given to my by my Canadian professors in a Canadian school... yahoo yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:42 am

Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:57 am

Mike` wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Canadian?

Well, I live in Canada and I'm doing homework given to my by my Canadian professors in a Canadian school... yahoo yahoo yahoo

I like your logic Mike Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:15 am

Ditching school to go play bingo with the gran music

Lol!
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:26 am

lulz hahaha Lilly.... that with the emoticon just made me laugh out loud!!

Hope you have fun! Bingo can be a good time! smile Although I'm more of a card game / quiz girl myself Wink
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:36 am

MissLilly wrote:

Lol!
Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 am

Nans are always awesome at bingo. Why can they fill in like 3 books (sets of 6 tickets - I dunno what they're called elsewhere) and I can just barely manage 1?

Last edited by Charlie on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:41 am

I'm sure it's gonna be a riot, lol! First time bingoing for me. Should be fun smile

In other news:

We've had birds falling out of the skies dead, beached whales, and several times where fish wash up dead in the thousands from the oceans. And now, starfish:
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/41673/mysterious%20stranding%20on%20irish%20beach%20involved%20up%20to%2050000%20starfish/

It just feels eerie.
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:56 pm

MissLilly wrote:

Lol!
ROFL

Mike` wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Mike` wrote:
Canadian?

Well then! I'd better get back to my Australian study! haha

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:28 pm

I wish I had a bigger apartment because I would get 5 or 6 more cats and embrace being an old cat lady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XV   Random Thoughts XV - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XV
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next