Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIV

Go down 
+11
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Tuk17
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Mike`
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:22 am

Isa wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:
Isa wrote:
I've just bought a 103 piece dining set. Laughing Looks good.

I'm having a guest this weekend and probably next week. Someone from work and he needs to stay with me or some of my co-workers, but everybody else is travelling. He arrives later tonight. I'm already dreading it.
So how's that going? haha

It could be worse. He is a nice guy, but I like my space, you know. At least the house is big.
Sounds alright!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:57 am

My lil sister finished her half marathon in 2:59:46! I'm so proud of her.

How is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:25 pm

AWWW I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!!!

We got back from Cuba last night, was SUCH an amazing trip. By the end of the week (Well, by the middle of the week actually) we were the most famous people on the resort. We couldn't go more than five steps without someone waving us over for a handshake/hug/kiss/highfive.

We got famous for being party animals (Up to 6am every day drinking with the bartender, Luis), and my champing it out and being awake for the 7:30am buffet every day (Lightweight friends and their sleeping to noon!). Also, we flew down with our beards and suits so on the bus to the resort the first night we were already "Those guys in suits"

I won the show the one night for the Sexiest Man contest because I had absolutely zero shame. I'm super glad there isn't video of it lol, my sexy dancing and my getting clothing from the audience (Dresses and bras and men's underwear, wasn't particular which gender gave me their clothes).

Plus when we shaved, my mate James kept his moustache, so with all the Quebecers there he became known as "LE MOUSTACHE!!!" and I was that "guy with pink sunglasses". Laughing

And I met an absolutely gorgeous girl from Montreal down there who was such a sweetheart that I'm absolutely smitten. Her voice is imprinted on my brain and just yeah, J'adore Roxanne, J'adore.

I have so many pictures I want to post, but they're all on my Facebook. If anyone wants to see them PM me and I'll give you my FB info. smile
Back to top Go down
Tuk17

Tuk17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Sounds like it was a blast! Glad you had fun Mike! smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:02 am

That sounds amazing, Mike! fiesta
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:00 am

I'm jealous, Mike. Cuba sounds like it was awesome.

It's been a few weeks since I posted on here. So how's going, everyone? My trip to Arizona was okay. I ended up doing much less than I had planned since I started getting sick the morning I flew out, and I spent the next two days sick (not too sick, but my throat was swollen and I couldn't talk), and then I got the worst menstrual cramps I've gotten in ages. And the heat wave broke right after I left, so...yeah.

It was alright though. It was nice visiting my grandma, and I think she actually liked taking care of me. Hopefully my next big trip will go better. I want to visit my aunt in Portland over Forth of July.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:37 am

Too bad you weren't feeling alright for the first days, Jugz, but at least you could enjoy the trip.

I met a guy here who is from Portland and he was telling me the other day that is a great city. I'm intrigued.

Talking about trips and cities, I think I have decided my New Year's Eve plans. I'm going to Moscow with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:05 am

Isa, I'm jealous of your life most of the time. tongue
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:21 am

Charlie wrote:
Isa, I'm jealous of your life most of the time. tongue

Most of the time... Don't worry. You are still winning because you have a lovely girlfriend. Laughing

But yeah, my travels are exciting, I'll give you that. Can't wait for all the snow in Moscow. I have only seen snow once in my lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:33 am

Why is it so easy to pick up guys but not girls?
Got asked out by some dude the other day. Attractive too. Being straight would make life easier tongue

omgg im boiling and hungry, what?

goodnight.

p.s. I'm on placements right now and i'm totally crushing on my facilitator (woman hired by the uni to help us out). She's little and cute and smiley. Looking forward to tomorrow purely to look at her. It's gonna be sad saying goodbye.
Note to self: stop getting attached to women.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:40 am

Rosie: You don't need to stop getting attached to women. You need to stop getting attached to unattainable women. tongue I'm sat next to my most current work crush today. Flirting is fun.

Isa: She is pretty lovely, isn't she? smile Fucking irritating sometimes though. Lmao. I'm sure you'll meet someone amazing and available soon.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:31 am

Ugh the weather is weird here, one minute it's cold then hot and now it's muggy Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:43 am

I really wish the rug burn I have would have been more fun to get...
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:51 am

Huh?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:01 pm

I have raging rug burn on my knees and I really wish I had a fun reason for it.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:08 pm

Charlie wrote:
I'm sure you'll meet someone amazing and available soon.

Hopefully she will live no more than 10 hours by plane from where I currently live.

I guess asking for the same continent is too much. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:26 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

And the actual reason?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Isa wrote:
Charlie wrote:
I'm sure you'll meet someone amazing and available soon.

Hopefully she will live no more than 10 hours by plane from where I currently live.

I guess asking for the same continent is too much. Laughing

Aw, Isa. It's annoying, I know. Sometimes I enjoy having my space but I can get to Paris in like 5 hours, max, if I really need to. Anyway, you're awesome and anyone would be lucky to have you. smile It's going to happen for you soon.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Charlie wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

And the actual reason?
I fell on purpose and hurt myself.

Last edited by Shanna_ on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Charlie wrote:
Aw, Isa. It's annoying, I know. Sometimes I enjoy having my space but I can get to Paris in like 5 hours, max, if I really need to. Anyway, you're awesome and anyone would be lucky to have you. smile It's going to happen for you soon.

Thanks, Charlie, that's sweet. Hug

----------------

How is everybody today? smile
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:27 pm

Alright people.... How's tricks?

(Mike, I'd love to see your photos, but I'd wager it's a lot easier for you to find me on FB than vice versa lol)
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

lulz

Wanky.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:09 pm

Span_ski wrote:
Alright people.... How's tricks?

(Mike, I'd love to see your photos, but I'd wager it's a lot easier for you to find me on FB than vice versa lol)

Haha I just link people to my page when they pm me, but you can give me your Facebook info if you want!!! smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Sez, I wish my netball team was as successful as your darts team. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:41 pm

FML, my stupid decision to agree to too much has now led to me leading a group on a ghost walk. I have a week and a half to learn 8 full stories. I have to learn them well enough to make them my own without messing up facts. I don't know if I can learn 8 stories while I rehearse for two other shows and make my softball games. I also have to learn an addition song or two for a different event I agreed to. It is really syarting to get out of hand. My poor brain is going to explode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIV
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next