Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIV

Go down 
+11
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Tuk17
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Mike`
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike`

Mike`

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:51 am

First class today at 11, yay. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:52 am

Yep.

And it is raining and party was supposed to be outdoors... mad
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:56 am

Mike` wrote:
First class today at 11, yay. smile

Good luck Mike!

Isa wrote:
Yep.

And it is raining and party was supposed to be outdoors... mad

That sucks... if you were British you would have had a back up plan for this lol Laughing

That said it's a gorgeous day here for once. Vest top weather. yahoo Not that I'm out there enjoying it, but it's nice to look at. Maybe I'll cut the grass later or something?
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:57 am

There is a back up plan, but it's not as pretty.

Cutting the grass sounds fun, fun, fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:11 am

I'm sure the party will be fun, even if it's raining smile

Cutting the grass is ok, I quite enjoy it. It more enjoyable than a driving lesson which is what I have shortly :/
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:33 am

eli_ wrote:
Isa wrote:
No, completely alone for the time I'm Japan... and I don't speak Japanese and I don't like Japanese food! LOL! help

But I've traveled alone before. And I want some time alone. Too many people around me lately. I figured Japan is probably the safest place in Asia, so I'll be fine, I hope.
LOL that's definitely going to be an adventure, then.
The best thing you can do right now is learn how to use the subway, you're gonna need that because it's basically the only way to travel around Tokyo. I know it seems impossible, but believe me, you're gonna need it! Japanese people are totally friendly and if you ask for help they'll do their best to point you in the right direction, but most of them can't even speak english.
Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 Tokyo-subway-map
Yikes, that map.
Tokyo seems like an cool place though.
I'm sure you'll be fine Isa hehe

Span_ski wrote:
That's cool Rosie. Was that one of the wards you were hoping for?
Not specifically hoping for it, but not complaining either smile

------
I've discovered how to entertain myself in my uni breaks...put TV shows on a usb and watch in the comp room.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:49 am

I am atm looking at uni courses that I may do either this year or next year. Trying to figure out which course is right for me lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:09 am

Hi people! Greetings
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:35 am

Hey Charlie, what's been happening your way? smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Not a lot, really. Still training my newbies. Still not smoking. Still working my arse off every night - it feels like every bone (not muscle) below my knee is actually bruised. Still eating healthy(-ish). And the netball season started again 3 weeks ago so I'm very happy to be back into the swing of things with that. Our first match is not next Monday but the Monday after. Can't wait.

What about everyone else?
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:41 pm

Here to spread some good news: my ma was released from the hospital today smile
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Dina wrote:
Here to spread some good news: my ma was released from the hospital today smile

that's great!!!! I was thinking about it earlier today
yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:18 pm

That's excellent news, Dina. smile
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm glad to hear that, Dina.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:15 pm

Good news Dina! I hope your mum gets well soon. smile
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:34 pm

Second time I've passed this in two days!!! yahoo yahoo

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 288039_10151148208614019_45294722_o
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:21 am

Brazilian National Day is today! Cheerleader

Party with capirinha later and I'm not sure I should drink because of all the medicine I'm taking... decisions, decisions.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:29 am

Alcohol + Medicine = Better Drunk. (I may have misplaced priorities, but this one I stand by)

Have to leave in fifteen minutes to make my 8am class. hash
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 6:59 am

Roadtrip weekend starts today! I have a 9 hour trip to the east coast ahead of me to day to visit cities I've never been to! I'm excited!!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:19 am

Isa wrote:
Brazilian National Day is today! Cheerleader

Party with capirinha later and I'm not sure I should drink because of all the medicine I'm taking... decisions, decisions.

Happy National Day Isa! Hope you have a blast, alcohol or no alcohol Cheerleader

Shanna_ wrote:
Roadtrip weekend starts today! I have a 9 hour trip to the east coast ahead of me to day to visit cities I've never been to! I'm excited!!

Sounds like a great time! Roadtrips are so much fun! Enjoy your weekend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:53 am

Hello everyone! What are you all up to today? The road trip sounds like it will make me jealous. tongue Happy National Day, Isa! Lol.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:16 am

Hey hey smile

I'm not up to much. Just having a discussion with my education counselor over e-mail. I just emailed her since I hadn't heard anything yet about the new school year, and asked if she had signed me up or forgotten me. Then we have a little discussion back and forth, and of course it turns up that she signed me up for the wrong course last year, so I can't go on to get the degree I wanted. And I find that weird, since in the approval I got last year when I sent in the papers to the state to pay for my education, it approved health secretary, with no possibility to change course. Then she changed it, because somehow she thought that was what I had wanted, but I was never asked about that, and I don't understand how she could have done that any way and still have the state pay for it. So now I'm majorly pissed off, last year may have all been a waste, and I may not get the degree I want. And the degree I can get with the course I took, I have no interest in at all.
Hopefully she can fix it, but so far it doesn't look like it. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Thankfully I am starting work training in an office soon, so maybe that'll save me from being stuck in dead end jobs for the rest of my life because of this error.
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:37 am

Oh Lilly, that sucks! There must be a way! How could she do that? I hope you can change this.

-----------------

Brazilian party last night was amazing. A huge success. smile

Australian party tonight...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:01 am

Shanna_ wrote:

I hope you have an awesome time. Sounds like a fun road trip. Enjoy! smile

MissLilly wrote:
Hey hey smile

I'm not up to much. Just having a discussion with my education counselor over e-mail. I just emailed her since I hadn't heard anything yet about the new school year, and asked if she had signed me up or forgotten me. Then we have a little discussion back and forth, and of course it turns up that she signed me up for the wrong course last year, so I can't go on to get the degree I wanted. And I find that weird, since in the approval I got last year when I sent in the papers to the state to pay for my education, it approved health secretary, with no possibility to change course. Then she changed it, because somehow she thought that was what I had wanted, but I was never asked about that, and I don't understand how she could have done that any way and still have the state pay for it. So now I'm majorly pissed off, last year may have all been a waste, and I may not get the degree I want. And the degree I can get with the course I took, I have no interest in at all.
Hopefully she can fix it, but so far it doesn't look like it. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Thankfully I am starting work training in an office soon, so maybe that'll save me from being stuck in dead end jobs for the rest of my life because of this error.

That's not good at all. Sad I hope they can change it. Surely there's a way you can appeal it or something? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Cwtch

Isa wrote:

Brazilian party last night was amazing. A huge success. smile

Australian party tonight...

Glad the party was fun Isa! Have fun at tonights!

-----------

I went on a lovely bike ride yesterday with my buddies under the guise of work smile

We did about 25 miles and cycled into Wales. The weather was gorgeous. Summer has finally arrived!

Going on a walk and to have a picnic today with my mum and some of my friends. Hoping for another lovely day in the sun smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:13 am

I don't know how she could do that. There must be some huge misunderstanding that happened sometime between my appointments with her, and her signing me up for that course. I have no idea how she even managed to change it when the papers said that wasn't a possibility. And I didn't react at all, because the course I took was health related still, and not even the teachers reacted or said anything all the times I talked about becoming a health secretary.
I just don't know what will happen now. But I certainly hope my case is her top priority come monday.

At least now I no longer feel bad for all the times I skipped class Laughing

I'm glad you had a good time at the party last night, and I hope you'll have an equally good time tonight smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIV
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next