Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts XIV

Go down 
+11
Alison DiLaurentis
Isa
Jugz da' Clown
Tuk17
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Mike`
Shanna_
Charles
eli_
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dina

Dina

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Very Happy
Oh man, I missed all the fun Very Happy

Yes I was talking about eastern germany and western germany, not too long ago it was divided like this:

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 220px-Karte_Innerdeutsche_Grenze

Parts of the wall (build in 1961) were brought down by the citizen in the night from November 9th to November 10th 1989 and Germany was officially united on Oct. 3rd 1990.

And just to clarify, because this seems to be a stereotype us germans can't get rid off:
NO, David Hasselhoff is not really popular here at all, more of a running gag - and he's the only one who believes that he "sang down the wall" -.-

Wink

I'm so glad I only have 1 more day of work, then 2 weeks off and then I'll be on my school-block until Dec.
Sleeeeeeep!!!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:16 pm

lulz Hasselhoff...
Back to top Go down
eli_

eli_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Just saw this and thought about you guys
Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 Tumblr_m0w9t5SchP1rrhm47o1_500
Cwtch Cwtch Cwtch Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:29 pm

I'm having this feeling, where I'm like
"I don't want tomorrow to come, but at the same time I want that day to be over, so I can just lay at home and relax - but I really don't want to have to go through the day to have the reward of it being over!"

Does that make sense? Probably not... I'll just go to sleep - just one more day of work (and that asshole) ... deeeeep breaths Wink
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:46 pm

Aww... CWTCH!
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:09 am

Friday! yahoo

Planning on a super, mega lazy Weekend.
Back to top Go down
mardou

mardou

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:13 am

almost weekend smile !
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:04 am

Morning ladies. (And Mike.)
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:12 am

Morning Charlie smile
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:23 am

How's it going?
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:10 am

Yeah, it's good thanks. Getting ready for tonight's fun! I'm excited. Hopefully it won't be too immense for me Laughing

My sister has a list of chores for me to do to get ready lol

I need to go and get some currency for our trip next week too, and try and sort out some travel insurance for my mum (which is tricky). I think I should still be covered, I just need to work out how many days this year I've been out of the UK?

How's things with you? Marine with you now? How's she finding life in London?

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 am

Haa. Your sister has been delegating, has she?

Yeah, Marine arrived last night. I had to go and buy her 'real' orange juice, kiwis, carrot and corriander soup and cream because she's sick. Lol. She's such a princess sometimes. She's enjoying her time in London but I think she'd prefer to be with me. Most of the women she works with are two faced bitches and she's sick of watching them back stabbing eachother. Also, because she's only an intern she's not allowed to earn commision on her sales so one of the girls put her own name on every one of Marine's sales and took the credit AND commission for them. What a prick. Anyway, she finishes on 26.10.2012 anyway.

THEN WE'RE OFF TO THAILAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop, woop.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:12 am

She has. She's very good at it Laughing

I hope the next couple of weeks go quickly for you both then! Thailand will be amazing. I'm super jealous. smile

Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Thanks dude. smile

Well, that was the worst 4 hours I've had since working here. I've never had a bigger urge to actually call someone a cunt whilst on the phone. So because you're a Construction Consultant you're better than me? Fuck you. Prick.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:33 pm

He sounds like a massive douche... But now it's the weekend!!!! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:03 pm

The day is over! Thank god!

But Brittana made me so sad... I wish I could finally quit glee, but I'm so incredibly invested in this cast that I just can't Sad

To quote 21 Jump Street: FUCK GLEE!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Span_ski wrote:
He sounds like a massive douche... But now it's the weekend!!!! yahoo

Oh, it was a woman. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:58 pm

lulz ahhahahahaha!!! ok, then
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:43 pm

Cuba tomorrrrrrrrowwwwww
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:19 am

Enjoy, Mike! fiesta

My dad bought ticktets to visit me in January! Yay! yahoo
Back to top Go down
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:25 am

And Happy Birthday, Mike!!!! Cheers
Back to top Go down
cinco

cinco

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:14 am

Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 Th?id=I.4524929207372110&pid=15
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:39 am

Tumblr's having maintenance Sad lol I need my fix tongue

and Happy Birthday Mike smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:15 am

Happy birthday, Mike. smile

WARNING: YOU WILL PROBABLY BE VERY BORED BY THIS STORY SO DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED TO READ IT. It's about the Construction Consultant.

Yeah, she wound me right up yesterday. A few weeks ago she made a claims assessor with 20 years of experience cry. First think she said was, "a lady called Alessia just sent me an email and it's all FUCKING wrong!" Immediately, I thought, 'oh dear, here we friggin' go.' Rolling Eyes

Basically, our conversation was centered around her calling everyone on my team useless (which I sometimes agree with) because she still hadn't received a copy of her CSA (Certificate of Structural Adequacy - needed to confirm that subsidence repairs are complete).

There are three types of subsidence repairs; substructure (below ground), superstructure (above ground) and cosmetic (decoration). One of our contractors completed her substructure repairs. She told me that no superstructure repairs are required - I checked this, she was wrong (or she lied). And I told her. smile And I told her it was her legal obligation to inform her buyers of this. Lol. And we are going to cash settle for the costmetics.

The reason she wanted the CSA so badly is because she's selling the house and if she doesn't get this paperwork to her lawyers etc. she's going to lose 15k when the sale falls through. Not that I give a shit. Anyway, I got her the CSA (for the substructure only, because that's all we did) and emailed it to her, even though we're supposed to post it AND all aspects of her claim weren't even complete so she shouldn't have had it yet anyway.

Anyway, she started kicking off then because the it says 'this is not a warranty or guarantee'. So I told her straight, "you didn't ask for a warranty or guarantee, you asked for the CSA and that's what I gave you." She can't be pissed off with me for giving her what she asked for and not what she meant she wanted. I'm not a fucking psychic.

She can have a fucking guarantee if she wants but once the house is sold it won't be valid anyway so I don't understand why she's so adamant she needs it. And we only guarantee the workmanship and the materials. Of course we can't guarantee that there will never be subsidence there again. She might plant a fucking oak tree outside her door or park a tank on top of her drains and crush them. Grrr.

They whole conversation was a nightmare, she kept talking over/interrupting me and speaking to me like a child/something on the bottom of her shoe. Also, she kept telling me I had to promise her things, like she would get a call before 9am on Monday. Not happening, love. You may have a vague idea of what you're talking about and be able to use fancy words but that's not going to throw me, sunshine. At one point I just went completely silent and when she said, "Hello? Are you there?" I answered, "... Oh yeah, I'm here, I was just checking you were actually finished talking."

Safe to say she didn't like my attitude and I didn't like her.

*back in my box*
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 am

Sez wrote:
Tumblr's having maintenance Sad lol I need my fix tongue

and Happy Birthday Mike smile

Oh, that's why it's not loading.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts XIV   Random Thoughts XIV - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts XIV
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next