Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts X

Go down 
+11
Sez
mardou
Alison DiLaurentis
Phyxrak
eli_
Isa
Mike`
Shanna_
Span_ski
Dina
MissLilly
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Random Thoughts X - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:59 pm

I think I have 14 numbers to do. Depending on the director's vision it could be a couple less. It's a lot no matter what for me.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Oh my god. That IS a lot! And you're doing all alone?
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Yes, i'm on my own with it. I have lots of rough ideas at the moment but nothing concrete. My life will be consumed by dance so soon.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:16 pm

How much time do you have to come up with all of these routines?
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 am

That sounds like a massive task, Shanna. Good luck. smile

And, you should sleep more, Celia! You're always up so late. It's not good...
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 am

Good morning All!! smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:58 am

Morning!
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:53 am

How is everyone today? smile
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:25 am

It is totally a coffee morning!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Charlie wrote:

And, you should sleep more, Celia! You're always up so late. It's not good...

I do get enough sleep, no matter what hours I keep Wink
The wonders of not having to be up early in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Sorry for the massively delayed response peeps, I'm good thanks smile.

How are all of you?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Shake It Out has made the sun shine over my entire day. I have been in the best mood since listening to it. I love happy days!
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Yay for happy days!!

I'm babysitting a friends kid tomorrow, so I'm just hoping for good weather, because I can't stand being inside with children. It stresses me out because I don't know what to do with them besides placing them in front of the TV Laughing
Much better to be at a playground, and go feed the ducks or something.
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:43 pm

So after working an 8 hour day I get to go back into work for 2 hours because some dude had to leave cuz his girlfriend is getting a tattoo....sigh

I adore you most days Billiam but damn this shit is gettin old.

This has been an aggravated post.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:52 pm

His girlfriend getting a tattoo is a valid reason to get out of work?!?
I would be raaaaaging if I had to cover someones shift for that!
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
Shake It Out has made the sun shine over my entire day. I have been in the best mood since listening to it. I love happy days!

SIO is awesome! And I'm finding it funny how some people on GF admit it sounds good, but they don't like it because "Santana and Mercedes sing too much" (especial "Santana sings too much" and they hate her character) and it "should have been a Tina solo." Can't they just judge the song based on how it sounds?
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
So after working an 8 hour day I get to go back into work for 2 hours because some dude had to leave cuz his girlfriend is getting a tattoo....sigh
Da fuq? Lol. Who told him he could leave work for that? That's bullshit. If I tried to use that excuse my boss would laugh in my face and probably chew me out at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Jugz da' Clown wrote:
Shanna_ wrote:

SIO is awesome! And I'm finding it funny how some people on GF admit it sounds good, but they don't like it because "Santana and Mercedes sing too much" (especial "Santana sings too much" and they hate her character) and it "should have been a Tina solo." Can't they just judge the song based on how it sounds?
People are just being foolish. SIO is one of the best covers I've heard on Glee. I live Tina and would love for her to get a solo but a solo wouldn't have delivered the amazingness that was given. Haters gonna hate I guess.
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:41 pm

My friends and I are about to go unleash some awesomeness with our mad karaoke skills.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:43 pm

It's so amusing taking my nephew to restaurants. Went for a couple beers with my step-dad tonight and brought my nephew along. Makes me quite the popular fellow. Laughing
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:53 pm

Shanna_ wrote:
My friends and I are about to go unleash some awesomeness with our mad karaoke skills.

Have fun!! fiesta

Mike` wrote:
It's so amusing taking my nephew to restaurants. Went for a couple beers with my step-dad tonight and brought my nephew along. Makes me quite the popular fellow. Laughing

With him, or with the ladies? Wink

I should go to bed so I'm not a zombie in the morning then the kid gets dropped off here.
So, goodnight all! sleepy
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Shanna_ wrote:

I have witnessed this, are you gonna run around the bar again lol?
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:51 pm

There could be running but it's not certain. I am going to sing some Little Shop of Horrors!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:47 pm

El oh fucking el just found a copy of cosmo for latinas at walmart.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:25 am

I can't sleeeep sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts X   Random Thoughts X - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts X
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next