Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:18 am

Why am I still awake?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:23 am

Ok, so i've written like 117 words out of 2500. That's 117 more than i did yesterday, so i'll count that as a win tongue Though i have a feeling this essay will fall shorter than the requirement.

Chuggin coffees like a bosssss because tonight= First listne friday AND i'm gonna use that to my advantage and try and do some late night writing too.

You're all schleepingngg. Cya when you wake up. I hope youre having pleasant dreams.

I'm procrastinating so byebye.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:44 am

MissLilly wrote:
Fingers crossed!! XX
__

Random weird fact: Sometimes my toenails make me feel claustrophobic, and if it weren't for the fact that I know how painful it is, like, when you cut your nails too short, I'd tear them all off.

WTF

For some reason that got me thinking about straitjackets. How horrible it would be to has been put in one of those things if you were claustraphobic. If you weren't crazy already it would make you go crazy. I freak out a little bit when I can't get out of my clothes, especially if I'm taking a top off and it's kind of difficult, like it gets stuck over my head and I can't breath. Turtle necks suck.
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:45 am

Good morning all!!

Happy friday!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:48 am

French exam this morning at 8. hash
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:12 am

Good morning!
Back to top Go down
Span_ski

Span_ski

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:16 am

Mike` wrote:
French exam this morning at 8. hash

Good luck Mike!!! good luck

Shanna_ wrote:
Good morning!

Good morning smile!

How you feeling this morning? You all recovered? I read you had some bad food last night? Evil shrooms Mad

Hope you're feeling better Cwtch
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:26 am

Gooooood morning all Very Happy

MIKE good luck!

"Evil shrooms" hahaaaa.

LOL I have NEVER written sooooo much bullshit in.my.life. This essay is hilarioussss. I'm actually making shit up now........ :') I'm completely wired off my ass.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 am

Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 B56ed3184701072
Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 097537184701088

Is crying a normal reaction to have to these? ROFL

Warning: Just ignore any posts i make for the next several hours, kay? ha\a
tongue

ok about to text someone i swore i wouldn't ever again. This could be bad, or less likely, good.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:21 am

I'm about to pack for the hospital tomorrow and it's all becoming real now. Freaking out as I type having a Dad and Bro who find it funny isn't good either :/ lol
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 am

It'll be fiiine Thumbs Up Tell them about that sensitivity you might have to the anaesthetic and all will run smoothly. It's not a major surgery. Easy stuff!

-----
Dianna on Punk'd. She's just so nice it's almost cruel doing that to her.
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:47 am

She just texted back. I'm scared to read it. Breath...

Ok that's weird... not angry or cold...or happy. Just a response. Trippy.
My chest isn't happy rn.

*leaves for a while*
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:53 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
It'll be fiiine Thumbs Up Tell them about that sensitivity you might have to the anaesthetic and all will run smoothly. It's not a major surgery. Easy stuff!

Yeah I wrote on my form that I have extreme anxiety so I'm hoping mum comes in just so I can squeeze her hand when I go under LOL Wink

Hope everything is okay with you with the text?
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:54 am

Yesss you have to tell them about anxiety! They may need to give you more anaesthesia Wink

The texting is... fine. Too fine.

Last edited by voteforalice1 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Yesss you have to tell them about anxiety! They may need to give you more anaesthesia Wink

The texting is... fine. Too fine.

haha yeah I'll make sure they know tongue

Okay that is good? lol
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 am

It's neither good or bad... it's nothing. She's not mad, she's not happy. She doesn't care at all, which...i spose is bad?

anyway dw tongue imma go for a while haha
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:16 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
It's neither good or bad... it's nothing. She's not mad, she's not happy. She doesn't care at all, which...i spose is bad?

anyway dw tongue imma go for a while haha

haha okay smile

see ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:23 am

Good day lovelies!

Rosie, I'm feeling inspired by your progress, so I'm going to sit down and write my intro after I've been in town for some shopping. Maybe even a page or two more if I'm lucky asd

What is your essay about? I'm gonna have to be writing about diabetes. How incredibly boring. Why couldn't it be a more exciting illness?

And dear god, I haven't been able to stop sneezing for the last 30 minutes. What the hell...
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 am

MissLilly wrote:

And dear god, I haven't been able to stop sneezing for the last 30 minutes. What the hell...

Hay fever?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:02 am

But I don't have any allergies. It's passed now though, so Shrug
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:07 am

Oh, I just realized it's Friday the 13th today. Have some good luck ya'll to be on the safe side good luck
Back to top Go down
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 am

MissLilly wrote:
But I don't have any allergies. It's passed now though, so Shrug
Allergies can pop up at any point but I'm glad it passed!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:23 am

Friday the 13th!!!

I love today!!
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 am

MissLilly wrote:
Good day lovelies!

Rosie, I'm feeling inspired by your progress, so I'm going to sit down and write my intro after I've been in town for some shopping. Maybe even a page or two more if I'm lucky asd

What is your essay about? I'm gonna have to be writing about diabetes. How incredibly boring. Why couldn't it be a more exciting illness?

asd
Diabetes ay? Doesn't sound too bad. I have soooo many books with stuff about all those health "priority areas". Mine's on "the global impact and burden of motor vehicle accidents" (i'd MUCH rather be writing about diabetes haha).... We're both doing health-related stuff though yahoo
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:03 pm

MARRRRRRRR.

Hot wings are hot. And I feel super skinny when I eat 4 wings out of the 10 I got, and the girls I'm with own up an entire pound each. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next