Random Thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Random Thoughts. This forum is for everything, whatever we feel like discussing. Nothing is off-topic. Go for it!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Random Thoughts IX

Go down 
+13
Alison DiLaurentis
eli_
mardou
Phyxrak
Shanna_
Isa
cinco
Dina
Mike`
MissLilly
Sez
Span_ski
Charles
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanna_

Shanna_

Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:18 pm

They don't have an excuse. They're just unprepared. They don't care that the show represents someone's hard work so they've decided to make a mess of it for their amusement. It will be a hot mess.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 pm

That's a real shame :/
I guess if they keep this up then, they won't be doing this as a job for long..
Back to top Go down
http://a-lot-of-heart-a-little-crazy.tumblr.com/
Shanna_

Shanna_

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 pm

They run the theatre so they can do whatever they want. I so shouldn't have taken the job.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Well, all you can do is go out there and give it your best, and let them make fools of themselves and their business if they so desire. At least you get to leave when it's done!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:13 am

I'm home and watching Glee Very Happy
Still got some discomfort but will ease after a week and two smile
Back to top Go down
http://sezsisatotalgleekhehe.tumblr.com/
Isa

Isa

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 am

Just waiting before we go out, I'm watching the trial of that awful man who killed 77 people in Norway last year. According to BBC, the guy did not plead guilty and claimed self-defense... He was amused to see so many journalists on courts and he even smiled! What a monster... My real question is, who are the people defending this guy on court? This makes me angry.

Sez wrote:
I'm home and watching Glee Very Happy
Still got some discomfort but will ease after a week and two smile

Glad you are home and feeling fine. smile
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 am

Isa wrote:
Just waiting before we go out, I'm watching the trial of that awful man who killed 77 people in Norway last year. According to BBC, the guy did not plead guilty and claimed self-defense... He was amused to see so many journalists on courts and he even smiled! What a monster... My real question is, who are the people defending this guy on court? This makes me angry.

I don't know how the legal system works in Norway, but I'd assume that he would be defended by some sort of "court-appointed legal defender".
They HAVE to defend him, since everybody has the right to get a lawyer who defends them.
Back to top Go down
Mike`

Mike`

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 am

Exam week/last week of classes, and I still don't have a fucking co-op that I'm supposed to be starting in like two weeks. hash
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:11 am

If you're a lawyer who's defending someone obviously guilty, isn't your job just to minimise the punishment they receive or something? What else would you do? I dunno how all that stuff works.... And now that i'm thinking about it, i still haven't been called for jury-duty Sad

----
Wish i had taken a picture of this woman today. She was walking around the city, taking her -not dog- but LAMB for a walk. A fucking lamb...

----
Ahhhh i just got my clinical placement details! I've been placed at the Mater Hospital, which is only 30 mins from my houseee!
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 am

voteforalice1 wrote:

Ahhhh i just got my clinical placement details! I've been placed at the Mater Hospital, which is only 30 mins from my houseee!

Sounds interesting is like work placement that was required in high school? What are you studying to be? smile
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:45 am

Isa wrote:

Ooh, I haven't gotten around to check any news or such yet, but that's a surprise if he didn't plead guilty. Just a couple days ago his lawyers told the public to prepare for his statement that he was proud of what he had done, and that he was actually sorry that he didn't kill more people.
He is enjoying all the attention he is getting, it's all a part of his "plan".

This is actually quite accurate:

Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 421640_333079870066814_197892700252199_921785_1302552410_n

He thinks everyone is his puppets, and, sadly because of his rights and peoples curiosity, much is going just like he want it to.

And yeah, what Dina said. He actually didn't get the lawyer he wanted though. He wanted a lawyer that some years ago defended some men that had killed a boy because of the color of his skin. That was probably almost as big in the media as this case is.

Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 am

Sez wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

Sounds interesting is like work placement that was required in high school? What are you studying to be? smile
You mean work experience in high school? This is pretty different. This is more like un-paid work where we have to do 8 hour days and directly deal with patients (which is scary), and we get graded on our performance ... Oh and i'm studying to be a registered nurse (and hopefully a nurse practitioner after that if i have the motivation to even complete the bachelors haha)
Oh dear, i really do have to study more. I'm actually dealing with real people who are affected by my actions.
Back to top Go down
Sez

Sez

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:23 am

voteforalice1 wrote:
Sez wrote:
voteforalice1 wrote:

You mean work experience in high school? This is pretty different. This is more like un-paid work where we have to do 8 hour days and directly deal with patients (which is scary), and we get graded on our performance ... Oh and i'm studying to be a registered nurse (and hopefully a nurse practitioner after that if i have the motivation to even complete the bachelors haha)
Oh dear, i really do have to study more. I'm actually dealing with real people who are affected by my actions.

Ahh okay sounds great Very Happy

Oh awesome, good luck with heading towards being a registered nurse Alice smile
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 am

Thanks, i'll need all the luck i can get tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison DiLaurentis

Alison DiLaurentis

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:14 am

MissLilly wrote:

Ooh, I haven't gotten around to check any news or such yet, but that's a surprise if he didn't plead guilty. Just a couple days ago his lawyers told the public to prepare for his statement that he was proud of what he had done, and that he was actually sorry that he didn't kill more people.
He is enjoying all the attention he is getting, it's all a part of his "plan".
What is his "plan"? And what were his reasons for doing it? I thought i heard it was some religious thing.

Quote :
da fuq?
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:38 am

Its more a political thing, and in his mind we are at war. He thinks he is protecting norway and maybe even europe in general against islam/muslims and their taking over our society. He thinks that he in the future will be viewed as a hero, a martyr for the cause. His plan is to spread his propaganda and hope for followers. He doesnt plead guilty but admits what he has done and is more than happy to go to jail for it. And he enjoys the attention we give him, cause that was par of his plan all along. Right now he is getting jst what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Well, he's probrably not gonna get the punishment he deserves in Norway. If he likes attention so much, I think they should throw his ass in solitary confinement for the rest of his life, with no visitors allowed ever. Execution is too good for him, not they even have capital punishment in Norway, or life imprisionment for that matter. He should get consecutive life sentences to eliminate the possibility of ever being paroled.

But he'll probably end up in some comfortable prison, getting vistors all the time coming to interview him for articles and books about him. And he'll probably get out before he's an old man and never feel an ounce of remorse for the people he's killed.

I feel sick to my stomach. It's things like this that make me want to believe in Hell and that people like him will go there. And I'll just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Dina

Dina

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:03 pm

I think none of the states in europe perfom capital punishments anymore, and that's a good thing imo.

If he gets out of prison, his next step will be some sort of Psychiatric facility.

He'll never be a free man again - thankfully so.

Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:56 pm

He probably will never be a free man again and there are already talks of building a psych ward for him in the prison he is in. I do believe he's been in solitary confinement since his capture. If he ever does get out noone thinks he'll live very long.
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Ahh, home sweet home. I may swear by high heels, but they are surely not made for walking long distances. Yet I never learn, my poor feet!
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:47 pm

high heels=evil
Back to top Go down
MissLilly

MissLilly

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 pm

But so pretty! And they give me the little height boost I need, to not feel like a midget Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phyxrak

Phyxrak

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 pm

I pretty much live in tennis shoes. I actually can't remember the last time I wore any kind of show with a heel involved...

Also why do certain shoes cost so much?

I will never understand fashion...
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 pm

On my way to work I saw a live turtle in the middle of the road! yahoo I though it was roadkill at first, but I slowed down and got a good look at it. It's little head was poking out of it's shell and it was looking right at me. I let out a gasp and yelled "Turtle!" (and my window was down)like a little kid. Laughing I freaking love turtles, and I can't even remember the last time I saw one outside of an aquarium. I wanted to stop and move the turtle to side of the road, but I couldn't, there was no place to pull over and it was a fairly high traffic area, so I just had to keep driving. Sad I hope the little guy is okay.
Back to top Go down
Jugz da' Clown

Jugz da' Clown

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Phyxrak wrote:
I pretty much live in tennis shoes. I actually can't remember the last time I wore any kind of show with a heel involved...

Also why do certain shoes cost so much?

I will never understand fashion...

I bought a pair of Jeep J-41 shoes yesterday, for $59.99 + tax.

These (only mine are blue and gray)- Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 Zappo1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts IX   Random Thoughts IX - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts IX
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next